Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

madison hookup

Turns out his most significant plan that weekend would be meeting the really like of his life. ames iowa hookup I haven t been able to uncover any information, but my impression is that less than half of people today involved in EA are vegan. I pretty much cancelled the initially date, due to the fact I was like, this guy is also nerdy and way to distinct than persons I dated in the previous, Erickson stated. summerlynnhart onlyfans I haven t been able to obtain any information, but my impression is that less than half of individuals involved in EA are vegan.

is the lucky hookup app free

Get the inside scoop on all your preferred celebrities with our Free of charge everyday newsletter, InStyle Celebrity. redondo beach dating It is been described as the anti Tinder and with superior explanation too. Introspection is essential for your long term happiness in future relationships. rubmaps los gatos A couple of months following I spotted a dating web site and it just lit up in my face, it seemed just suitable for my son.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/3/2008 4:02:01 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

kwietkptkatie
Las Vegas, NV

Any chance I get!!!

5/3/2008 4:51:49 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Yes...and I am not talking about my mom or my sister. I have been kissed and kissed right back and more.

5/3/2008 4:53:47 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Don't get me wrong. I love men. But I have been with women. I love tall men, short men, long haired men, short haired men...I love men.

5/3/2008 6:04:25 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

kwietkptkatie
Las Vegas, NV

Whew!! ms. lvwild! can we talk??!!!!!

5/3/2008 6:07:09 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

sweetgrl4u24
Cohoes, NY

yes i have plenty of times!!!!

5/3/2008 6:10:27 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

markzander2
Madison Heights, MI

I would never, ever, ever kiss some f*cking dude.... are you f*cking people out of your minds!! That is disgusting and you all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! Where is the decency found today.... its lost upon all of you sick f*cks!!!

I have sucked c*ck for coke... but f*ck you all for judging me!

[Edited 5/3/2008 6:11:02 PM]

5/3/2008 6:10:29 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

singlemomxo
Calgary, AB

Yes I have.

5/3/2008 6:11:58 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

proudmommy
Corbin, KY

Yes I have, and more..women just have more sensuality for the most part...But I still do enjoy men, very much infact..If there any good that is...

5/3/2008 6:32:35 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

brody123
Phoenix, AZ

Sure I have and if their is a guy out there that say no hes is liar. WE ALL KISS PAPPY OR DAD. Now someone of stranger, maybe maybe not. I did have the date rape drug once, now wheaher it was a guy or girl, Ill have no idea. All I know is that my ass was sore for about 3 days. LOL, Just kiddding guys, thought I would lightnen the mood for all th homo phobes out there. Guys if u have , who gives a shit. Its just one mor thing u can say Hell Ya I kissed a dude. Its almost 2010, its not the f*cking 50s, 60s,70s,80s or even 90s. The reason I say this is because I have a brother that is gay. WHO GIVE A F*CK!!!!!!! U know something guys. Check This out. If u ever want to go to a gay bar with 12 dollars and have a f*ckin blast go to a gay bar and it will happen. they will not f*ck with u at all and to be honest they will know u better than we know ourselves. Just say u gotta work. bet a friend 30 bucks to see who can get the most numbers and just sit at the bar. U dont have to do shit. As long as u are friendly they will buy u all the drinks u want. NO LIE. Ive done it and to be honest again, u think u know how to party, bull shit they will bury u in the party scene.

5/3/2008 8:08:59 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

susyk42
Appleton, WI

No

5/3/2008 8:14:38 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

scottt39
Ocean View, HI

sorry broody was that you, that GBH shit sure does a number on you.

5/3/2008 8:17:59 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

brittbaby
Denham Springs, LA

i have...and i know i am straight...kissing a woman is just weird for me

5/3/2008 8:55:41 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

jaxfreeballer
Jacksonville, FL

Whatever, im goin to find a gay date site... fags

5/3/2008 9:23:20 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

pattysky
Kennewick, WA

Yes i have and i liked it. But i still enjoy makeing guys crazy..

5/3/2008 9:48:19 PM have you ever kissed another person of the same sex!  

moonchild159
Salmo, BC

Yes, in a very stoned moment i kissed my girl friend. All i remember is that her lips were way softer than a guy's.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7