Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

popular hookup apps 2018

You can request accommodations when you schedule and confirm your RESEA appointment date and time. ohio dating online If you wind up dating and you obtain that they withdraw from you when they re lonely, remind your self of this so you never take it personally. It will extend your life and make the lives of all these about you additional enjoyable. sexy girl tickled These are excellent inquiries for family members members as properly!!!! Every person gets so wrapped up in day to day life and work, it is nice to reacquaint loved ones.

megapwrsonals

If I wasn t interested, I nevertheless thanked them for their comments and moved on. peoria hook up We also enjoy how our show about true dating stories brings a smile to our audience s faces, specifically the ones who are at the moment struggling with dating. Greetings, i am a single mother of three children. american flings sign in This platform is highly powerful for customers prepared to develop genuine connections.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/30/2008 2:28:16 AM Men without photos  

beckylouwho
Bristow, OK

I do not think men actually read profiles, they just look at your pic and then message you. Is that why they do not post their pic because they want you to read their profile although they do not read yours? I have had a lot of time thinking wondering why they do not post pics. But hey I have had a lot of time thinking maybe I should not post mine because they do not message me anymore. I have deleted my profile altogether from other dating sites for lack of interest, I guess they did not like my looks, because I think otherwise I am a good person. So I tried an experiment and left a profile like all the men do. Vague, very vague. So tell me men what does it take to peak your interest and is that same reason you do not post pics because you do not read profiles?

4/30/2008 4:27:15 AM Men without photos  

darknovember
Ada, OK

lol i read peoples profiles, thats probbly one of the first things that i do, lolz dont want to get the wrong kinda person ya know

4/30/2008 5:47:08 AM Men without photos  

nomadicangel
Philadelphia, PA

I think it happens on both sides -- i have seen a lot of women not post pics as well. As for reading profiles i read profiles all the time. Otherwise if i contacted someone would be embarrasing to say hey what do you do for a living when it was in their profile. Also i read profiles to make sure that there are some same interests and such.

4/30/2008 5:53:21 PM Men without photos  

darknovember
Ada, OK

yeah nom i think that would be pretty bad if that happend

4/30/2008 8:53:17 PM Men without photos  

papagrande
Schulter, OK

I hate to point out the obvious but women go for looks just as much as men, this includes you! otherwise you would not care if men posted there pics! even if a man has a dazzling profile "most" women wont respond if he looks like Ron Jeremy only 100 pounds heavier with a shorter d@?! Lol

5/1/2008 6:06:34 PM Men without photos  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

I post a pic and expect the same, I rarely talk to those that dont post a pic, just my opinion.. I do read profiles.

5/9/2008 5:48:00 PM Men without photos  

smar5177
Beverly Hills, CA

i feel its so easy to lie on line that i want only profiles with alot of info and alot of pictures, its a sign of honisty. i will not contact someone unless i think they are plesent to date... i'm so hurt over my last relationship i want to know as much as possable. i want someone who looks like a sweet heart not someone who looks like they will be mean all the time. my openion is 90% of the guys are not thinking the same thing. men are hardwired to contantly think of sex. so they waunt photos to look at Body only.

5/10/2008 9:21:39 AM Men without photos  

4funlover
Broken Bow, OK

Unlike most women,some men dont have lots of pictures of themselves.Besides looks aint the most important thing.

5/26/2008 3:35:56 PM Men without photos  

freykatt
Elizabethtown, NY

Well beckylouwho, heres my thoughts, no.1 my arms not long enough to snap the shutter
2 I broke the first two camera lens
3 new here, browesing to see where I might fit in
4 last place I posted a pic. no one paid attention to the profile, just wanted a warm body to talk to, me, I posted my profile w/ specifics and knew when I did post them that there was no one there that would fit my needs. Would be fine if I was looking to do nothing but converse, but I was seriously looking for a life mate. Things have changed a bit, making new friends is important, but would love to find one who has something in common with myself.
Oki doke.?

5/26/2008 3:38:14 PM Men without photos  

freykatt
Elizabethtown, NY

P.S. Im currently in New Yuck State up here in the Adirondacks till around summers end, but am sliding back to Okla. where I have been absent for about 5 years - shore be glad to git outa here, huh.

5/27/2008 6:18:44 AM Men without photos  

eviltizzy
Poteau, OK

i post pix just because i have them and i like taking pix
i hardly read profiles tho unless that person contacted me first because alot of people either write the same things ie im looking for a man to make my life wonderful or whatever lol
but if someone contacts me then i want to know who im talking to.. but really i mainly look at the messages they send me because they arent just typing to a robot asking them what they are looking for or what they expect on a first date etc.. they are talking to me

but it is nice to have a face to go with all that

5/27/2008 2:52:43 PM Men without photos  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

I posted one, gave my requirments and now enjoy a loving relationship with a beautiful blond headed angel that rocks my world.

So, yeah, what I did worked for me.

Good luck...

5/28/2008 3:18:43 AM Men without photos  

sampickups
Vinita, OK

U have to stop and wondering what people r hiding when they don't post a picture. I meet 2 different men in public that did not have a picture post. After meeting them I could see why they didn't have a picture posted.

5/29/2008 12:38:44 PM Men without photos  

jlk1760
Enid, OK

I read all profiles and take the best ones that have the same ideals in life that i do and dont want my pic up because I'm ugly

5/29/2008 7:34:56 PM Men without photos  

exsquid48
Enid, OK

Well I have not put a picture up because all of mine are OLD. I have read a lot of profiles , but have not responded to any.

I also would not know how to down load one even if I had an updated photo.

Page: 1, 2