Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup site

Only Facebook Dating is entirely cost free, and that is only if you do not take into account your current personal Facebook profile data to be currency. iowa dating Silver Singles demands a membership after the trial period ends. Whether or not it really is a kind of fruit, kitchen appliance, or old college Nickelodeon character, this is a sweet way to let your match know you ve been thinking about them. chinese hookups If you happen to be excited about your new match but worried about the back and forth, here are 20 ways to maintain the conversation flowing when it begins to lag.

skipthegames apps

Getting into the dating scene can be complicated for some. west bend singles If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. When in the profile, you can read via it and then tap on either the No Thanks or the Like button at the bottom. locanto nc He spent the whole date (I m speaking ten mins at a time, about 3 or four instances) talking French with the waitress when she would bring us points .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/1/2008 12:17:11 AM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

butterfly_blue2
Paris, TX

I fell for a guy, a divorcee, much older than I, and he told me after a passionate affair that I was the "only girl in Texas that had his heart." I don't know if I should be insulted or elated, he was a gorgious man that women from all walks of life wanted...we were open with our relationship, so in retrospect should I be offended by his comment? Can you relate?

5/1/2008 8:39:53 AM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

Older man such as how much older ?

i say keep your eyes open and your heart closed
if its true he will keep comming back to you
don't let your heart tear up you life JMO

5/1/2008 1:14:40 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

butterfly_blue2
Paris, TX

he was 35...the best friend I ever had, lol, because of the age difference we were on even playing field when it came to maturity...but we were foolish with our choices...everytime I think we are out of one another's lives, he pops back up with a text or a call...and I right back to the beginning-think about him, us, memories, a future-all over again

5/1/2008 11:36:24 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

tallhobbit
Euless, TX

Well, I've always been of the opinion that words don't really mean anything without action to back them up. If you had his heart, you'd have his body. So maybe you should be a bit insulted? That's my two cents.

5/4/2008 7:29:18 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

just one thing

there are so many guys on here that if you want your choice
date several then make up your mind
it's kinda like the dating game, meet them at a fast food or
park when its busy and just get to know them.
you will pick the right one, but believe me you will hurt some
feeling as they have hurt yours, but life goes one.

i just meet some one today and i've been on a different date each
weekend but today i meet one i would love to keep, i am not going to
rush, its his call as it is mine, so i will just keep doing as i have
and hope for the best.

all men have different personalities, some are out with you for them
selves and some want you to be pleased, when the both of you want to
please each other then something can be, a new start, new friend, and
so on.

so take your time - and have fun girl

5/5/2008 7:24:44 AM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

beautiminded
Fritch, TX

Quote from tallhobbit:
Well, I've always been of the opinion that words don't really mean anything without action to back them up. If you had his heart, you'd have his body. So maybe you should be a bit insulted? That's my two cents.

I agree, but then again I also dont see the point in open relationships...but I am happy for whoever

5/5/2008 10:56:38 AM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

angelspunk
Fort Worth, TX

I hate to sound mean, but I think it will sound bad no matter how I say it. I think you might be his back-up girl. Which is when things go bad in his life, he always has a back-up to make him feel better about himself(younger women boost men's self-esteem). You might not be his only back-up girl, he's 35, so he's had some experience with knowing what lines work and which ones don't. Text messaging is so popular now that he could text you while he's with someone else and no one is the wiser. You deserve better.

[Edited 5/5/2008 10:58:27 AM]

5/6/2008 10:09:40 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

butterfly_blue2
Paris, TX

thanks you guys/gals, for the support...I'm just not quite sure how to move on...you see, reguardless of how unusual, great, or crappy-I fell for him..his lines, his abuse, his smile, the whole package...and even though other's may come along and be a distraction, he's the one that haunts my dreams

5/9/2008 1:45:12 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

Maybe that is just it...the package. Take that how you choose. Sometimes what we want is not always what we need. If he fills most of your needs, then it is a good thing. If he does NOT fill most of your needs, it is NOT a good thing. If you have someone that is not filling your needs yet he holds MOST of your romantic thoughts, you are not open to having your needs met.
So, if you really WANT to have your needs met, start looking around for someone that DOES fill them if he does not. Hope this helps.

5/9/2008 2:49:47 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

The only girl in Texas,huh? He isn't a cross-country truck driver by chance, is he?

5/9/2008 7:28:27 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

I wasn't going to mention that.

[Edited 5/9/2008 7:28:47 PM]

5/9/2008 7:39:24 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

samm99
San Antonio, TX

well,you dont need to be either. you can take it like a sales pitch & whether its true or not, its hard to say. a good salesperson will say you look great in this or that but they can do it just as easily with the next person. a woman can tell a man he's the best she's ever had but ???????. a person just has to be honest with him or herself & i think they will know if the message was sent with sincerity.

5/15/2008 4:56:45 PM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

butterfly_blue2
Paris, TX

Not a truck driver...lol, a construction worker..but I get the indication

5/16/2008 10:56:03 AM The only girl in Texas who has his heart  

justdancin
Tomball, TX

I never was much into harems... from what you said ...

thanks you guys/gals, for the support...I'm just not quite sure how to move on...you see, reguardless of how unusual, great, or crappy-I fell for him..his lines, his abuse, his smile, the whole package...and even though other's may come along and be a distraction, he's the one that haunts my dreams...

I see the term ... ABUSE ... (they really should add a few more options here ... like a red flag)

Drop him ! I spent over 10 yrs. as a victim advocate ... Let it go now! and people wonder why I prefer driving a bus!