Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

does tinder actually work for hookups

com. st cloud florida singles In the meantime I by no means stopped my casual on the net dating cycle. Ashton describes her knowledge meeting Matt for the first time. rubmaps tulsa Matthew was even gone from her list of matches.

no strings attached hookup

When you have a profile match, these hidden tidbits are visible to them. meet singles in atlanta ga The idea of being a fat particular person who is happily dating in public creates seriously powerful feelings in men and women. I let her go on for a even though ahead of I interrupted her, told her I had no notion, and why she was mad at me I wasn t the one cheating on her. benaughty logo Flirting indicates the want to have a deeper relationship with a further individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/19/2007 8:37:06 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

its really sad but i have grapes,pretzels,lemon water,half a cooked chicken,cat food,and corona light.......its not time to go to the store until i run out of corona/limes!!!

7/19/2007 8:38:22 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Water, Milk, peaches, apples, grapes,ham, and leftovers.

Going out of town and haven't been to the store.

7/20/2007 10:57:50 AM What's in your fridg...right now  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

I see people , , , dead people , , ,

hahahahahahaha. It's good to know I can still be very disturbed.

7/20/2007 10:59:44 AM What's in your fridg...right now  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

everyone went away and im watching the house so before they left they stacked the fridge with everything!!

7/20/2007 11:53:34 AM What's in your fridg...right now  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

lemme see, in the fresh drawer.. zucchini, grapes, oranges, nectarines, apples, bag of baby spinach & carrots. in the meat drawer...ham, chicken breast, BIG package of link sausage, bacon, corndogs. on the shelves... Cheeses- american, swiss, pepperjack, and velveeta, milk, cranberry and orange juices, choc milk drink (fake stuff, I'm not about to pay $6 for Bordens), tea, water, Shiner Boch, bottle of Sake, wine, cantelope, leftover country pork ribs I grilled last night to use in making stir fry tonight, eggs, rootbeer and orange soda. Plus all the assorted condiments. Freezer side? ha, chicken breasts, ground turkey, Popsicles, more bacon, more sausage, fish, frozen broccoli, frozen green beans, blueberries, french fries, balona, hot dogs, & corn dogs.

time for a gro store run here too.

7/20/2007 12:01:40 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

no idea but it looks full everytime i open it lol

not really true... there are various cheeses (sting, sliced, shredded), luncheon meats, juices, bread, condiments, some fresh vegies (very limited) as well as eggs and butter and yogurt, cottage cheese, sour cream, appletini mix and wine etc.

7/20/2007 12:19:57 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Gosh, Knight, what time is dinner? I don't see a thing heathly in mine. Oh, wait a minute! Chocolate is good for us right. Guess I can count the two chocolate zingers as good food.

7/20/2007 12:27:42 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

now, sunshine,,,she didnt ask for the pantry contents.. whew.. cookies, candy, chocolate chips, 4 cake mixes with icing packages, 2 pie mixes, several packets of jello, crackers? from saltines, gramham, ritz, MRE's.. peanutbutter.. gosh, it's a good thing my son comes over to help me eat all this stuff.
I'm out of icecream simply because they charge too dayum much for it now. $6 for a half gallon? Chit, i'll pull out the freezer and make a whole gallon for $5.

7/20/2007 3:16:31 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

You just had to tease us! Now we're ALL coming for dinner at your house, Knight!

Hmmmm....my fridge? Since the roomie is a proffessional chef, to-go boxes of Chicken Normandy, Crab-stuffed Tilapia, Pork Frangelica......OH yea! And some awesome Chunky Loaded Baked Potato Soup! Yum! Second thought, think I'll just stay here!

7/20/2007 3:52:54 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

I think I need to rethink my value system now. Look in the fridge and slammed the darn door. To scary in there. lol

7/20/2007 3:53:40 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

martinfry
Six Mile, SC

milk an empty milk cartoons

7/20/2007 6:59:39 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

METU i need a roomate like that....holy cow....my roomate would live on trail mix and applejuice if i let him....dam you got it made

7/20/2007 7:12:11 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

beer, wild turkey, and kfc leftovers

7/20/2007 7:43:03 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

2pct milk, diet coke, orange, golash i made last nite, salad stuff, and stuff for lasagne tomorrow o.o

7/20/2007 7:48:16 PM What's in your fridg...right now  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

hahahahahah u make goolash, i love the name but hate the food

Page: 1, 2