Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup dating sites

When it requires an individual who has not been baptized then with marriage advice an express dispensation from magazine bishop in order for the union to be regarded valid. denver colorado chat rooms You can connect your Instagram account, opt for a song, make a slideshow of photographs, and can search for romantic connections or pals. As with any personal interaction, it is constantly possible for individuals to misrepresent themselves. rentmen hawaii She was a nutter but the sex was improved than I d ever imagined.

is zoosk a hookup app

It means each genders have an equal possibility of getting adore. free chat lines in atlanta georgia We had been introduced by his roommate and we have been both instantly drawn to each and every other. We went to a place named Across the Board Game Cafe for our first date, which is like a little café with complete bookshelves of board and card games to pick out from. malaysia gay webcam Dating is really hard, but dating although in debt is even tougher.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/7/2008 3:24:19 PM A yankee looking for help?  

chgofireman
Chicago, IL

PLEASE DON'T START BASHING ME!!

All I'm asking for is a little southern help. Myself and 4 other guys are coming down to Nashville Memorial Day weekend May 23-26 on our bikes (harley's). I've been to Nashville before and LOVED it,but never on a bike. I'm looking for some nice beautiful scenery to see while we are there. PLEASE DONT SEND ME TO THE GETTO!!! Any help would be greatly appriciated!

5/7/2008 4:58:40 PM A yankee looking for help?  

rockytop_lady
Lenoir City, TN

I dont know about the Nashville area But if your will to take a long drive East Tennessee is beautiful. 321 is great for Harleys Beautiful sights to be seen!

5/7/2008 7:54:14 PM A yankee looking for help?  

chgofireman
Chicago, IL

Thank you I will look into that!

5/8/2008 10:27:32 AM A yankee looking for help?  

lady1944
Oakdale, TN

if you happen to go to maryville tn. thats near lenior city beware of the dragon its a vert dangerous to many people killed on it but a lot of people come from all over to ride on it because of all the curves . just hate to see a nice young man like you get injured or killed. the lady that replyed is right about beautiful scenery on 321 in lenior city. you might want to see it . take care

5/8/2008 12:54:29 PM A yankee looking for help?  

riverkat
Nunnelly, TN

Hi, I know of a canoe and campground in the rural area of Hickman County. Its about 50 miles west of Nashville. There is some nice scenery around the area as well as along the trip down river. Usually Memorial Day we have a packed house, with lots of fun going on. I Don't think you will find anything much better if you are looking for a scenic place.

5/8/2008 8:14:45 PM A yankee looking for help?  

chgofireman
Chicago, IL

Thank you all for the feedback! I am going to dragon's tail come hell or high water! It look's amazing!!

5/9/2008 2:19:51 PM A yankee looking for help?  

tnharleygirl
Whitwell, TN

Dont know about Nashville... But we used to ride up the occee and down through Blue Ridge TN into Ellijay and over Fort Mountain its STUNNING!!!

5/9/2008 2:21:26 PM A yankee looking for help?  

tnharleygirl
Whitwell, TN

You will LOVE Dragons tail and you have to drive through the area I mentionsd = ) Be careful up there! Its awesome.. but cars drive it too and do not watch out for bikers... a friend got hit by a porche last summer... Enjoy and be safe!!!

5/10/2008 11:08:26 AM A yankee looking for help?  

lizisok
Cordova, TN

The further east you go from Nashville - the happier you will be with the scenery. Fall Creek Falls State Park is where many of Tennessee's tourism photos are shot. http://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/FallCreekFalls/index.shtml

It's a beautiful state. Enjoy!

Liz

5/11/2008 3:39:48 PM A yankee looking for help?  

rockytop_lady
Lenoir City, TN

dragons tail is a MUST for all bike loves!

5/11/2008 6:07:52 PM A yankee looking for help?  

chgofireman
Chicago, IL

THANKS TO EACH ONE OF YOU LADIES FOR HELPING ME! Dragon's tail it is!!