Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

To aid verify the identity of the person that you re speaking to, ask for a current photo. craigslist kamloops personal Like most of the dating apps, it really is no cost to download and use the simple services, but premium upgrades like more matches and profile boosting come with a price. Facebook for Android is an app that makes it possible for you to connect to the vast features of the social media platform on your android telephone. latin cupid panama Mention one thing good if you don t want to hurt their feelings.

megapersonals app

A new who has not produced that choice for Jesus alone, with no extra advice to suggestions heaven, are viewed as an unbeliever, unrighteous in God s eyes, and devoid of the Holy Answers, lawless. alpharetta singles You can use been varrified to run a background verify on a particular person if you take place to meet somebody on one particular of these dating services. I believed she was going to as a pal, so when I picked her up from the airport, I gave her a friendly hug and we went sightseeing around Windsor Castle. flingster like websites Participants should really move from individual to particular person until they have met half of the persons in the room.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/8/2008 3:15:19 PM First cast of the year  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

I threw a big rubber minnow up into a dam and hooked a HUGE pike. I'de guess about 42" long. He pulled me around a rock full of zebra muscles and cut my line. I had 20 lbs test with a 30 lbs steel leader. I would have landed him if it were'nt for those damn zebra muscles.
Just needed to vent, all better now.

5/17/2008 12:47:23 PM First cast of the year  

mattholo
Grand Haven, MI

that sucks dude. i have never caught a pike, really want to though, i just don't know where any of them are. just think you'll get him next time.

5/17/2008 7:07:40 PM First cast of the year  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

My buddy lives close to the dam. He said an old man was down there fishing with big minnows and lost a huge pike too. There have been two four foot pike that I know of caught in the area in the last few years. One was at the weidman millpond through the ice. I hear they get them that big in Canada all the time. Around my house 4' is huge. Really gets the blood pumping.

5/18/2008 12:37:33 AM First cast of the year  

sho34
Escanaba, MI

I've got a pike and 4 walleye for the year ... good eats!!! Heading out to Little Bay de Noc in about 10 mins here ...

5/18/2008 3:56:05 AM First cast of the year  
hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

Bud Lake here in Harrison
has Muskie they have to
be 48" to be legal.Long
Lake the lake I live on
has Monster Pike.

5/18/2008 6:57:33 AM First cast of the year  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

I got to get up there Joe. I've caught a few bass so far but no pike or walleye yet. My secret spot was pretty crowded last time I went, lol. Sux.

5/18/2008 7:32:55 AM First cast of the year  

lovely_29
Tekonsha, MI

Aww that sucks. Pike fight like catfish i think and are just as ugly.

5/18/2008 7:49:47 AM First cast of the year  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

I LOVE cat fishing. Latern at night, bucket of chicken liver. Nothing better than watching them slam the rod down. You can tell it's a catfish by the way they fight, and they get huge too.

5/18/2008 1:00:24 PM First cast of the year  

lovely_29
Tekonsha, MI

yes i know that i remember when i was younger we were at lake michiagn trolling and snagged a 4 foot catfish that was bigger than i was at the time and it took my parents an hour to bring it in....still have the picture too. And it was really ugly i will never forget that day as long as i live...

5/18/2008 4:22:54 PM First cast of the year  
hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

Pike n catfish maybe ugly
they sure do taste good.

5/18/2008 5:33:31 PM First cast of the year  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

I've ate fishy ugly things plenty of times and I'll do it again if I get the chance.