Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

According to Tinder, there have been extra than 3 billion swipes on March 29th, the highest quantity of recorded swipes for a single day in the app s history. forum dating site Possibly since we had each agreed to do this crazy factor, I felt like we had currently shared so a great deal. The social media star s adore life has been a whirlwind ever considering the fact that she shot to fame. ghetto sex quotes We ve discussed about him coming more than to Singapore to sightsee ahead of.

megapersonals com login

The emphasis on videos tends to make Snack a superior dating app option for our socially distant occasions, though the concentrate is clearly on the beneath 30 crowd. hamden singles In an best globe, talking to a cutie on a dating app would feel like playing a ping pong game. Some people today are fortunate and some folks are not. st louis doublelist Later that night, I realized that I had both earrings in and that this wasn t my earring.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/8/2008 5:47:51 PM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

nursepam
Carthage, NC

1. yes
2. no

Has anyone posted for a group of Medical Professionals? I am a nurse in NC and would love to talk with other people in my profession. It would be one thing we would already have in common.

5/14/2008 4:35:54 PM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

I vote yes...I've met one other nurse on the site and we still keep in touch. Also caregivers of parents would be nice.

5/14/2008 5:01:13 PM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

veteran61
Farmington, IL

I'm not in the medical profession, but I think that this would be an EXCELLENT group!!! You got MY vote!

5/16/2008 2:18:07 AM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

traumadez
Westminster, CA

There are a lot of nurses I have met here and chat with also!!! Luv Dez

5/19/2008 10:13:05 AM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

nurse_nina
Sumter, SC

Yes Yes - would love to network with other health care professionals.

5/19/2008 12:03:58 PM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

what happens after we all "yea" this....does it go before a board to add? You can tell I expect things to go the red tape way.

5/20/2008 5:24:18 PM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

redsunset13
Clearwater, FL

Hi, I am a medical tech in Pain Management. I think it would be great to talk to other health care providers.

6/3/2008 11:54:20 PM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

bengalbaby
Cincinnati, OH

I would love that. I am an RT and First Responder. I would love to talk to others in the same field.

6/6/2008 7:19:50 AM How about a group for Medical Professionals of all kinds?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

Was a firefighter-emt for years and enjoy chatting with all medical pros