Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

OkCupid also looked beyond a initial date romp in the sack to the inquiries that could predict a relationship s long term results. high desert singles but it can be surprisingly difficult to answer extra frequently than not you ll be met with a clichéd response like watching films or playing tennis . 49 a week . japan cupid opinion There are not challenging and rapid rules about what makes a excellent or terrible 1st date question.

hookup sites hamilton

Does your date love talking about loved ones — parents, siblings, grandparents, and so on. knoxville gay hookup Possibly you know that s/he is accountable for a screw up in the workplace or even in not turning up on time for a date. Your profile could also be produced visible on other Match Group solutions, but PoF says it will notify you and allow you to agree or refuse where relevant . bumble buzzworthy meaning If the OP has been brave adequate to travel numerous miles from her dwelling country to a really distinct country and culture, I am guessing they have the courage to make new mates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
5/10/2008 5:18:20 AM so what do you all do  
ihateusernames
Delaware, OH

for fun - I see a lot of posts here but none that really give a feel for who we are - what we like - sure the profile does to some extent - but hey -

me I am your average country girl - have more blue jeans and t shits in my closet than anything else - love just about anything that is out doors

work hard and play harder when I can - proud parent of three adult sons and one beautiful grand son - two DIL's

have some animals - couple sheep, three goats and three rabbits and a miniature horse and a miniature donkey - it is always changing - but these are the core real animals on the property oh and three dogs

I run a boarding kennel for a living - been at that for 26 years now and I love it!!

5/10/2008 5:31:54 AM so what do you all do  
andie131
Steubenville, OH

hi, how do you shorten your user name. I could call you name. Where is delaware,Oh. I live in wintersville, oh next to steubenville.

5/10/2008 5:35:48 AM so what do you all do  
andie131
Steubenville, OH

I guess I could have posted what I do. I am self employed with a non medical agency. we do a lot of things. I love your. taking care of animals and the outdoors (heaven). I have 1 recue cat and the cat has his own rescue cat. long story.

5/10/2008 5:40:00 AM so what do you all do  
ihateusernames
Delaware, OH

ihateusernames - ihun - most just call me sue!!

5/10/2008 6:45:47 AM so what do you all do  

akashaman
Brunswick, OH

I am a writer.
I tend to work and play hard also. As many experiences as I can be afforded I will take!

5/10/2008 6:52:48 AM so what do you all do  
corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

I am a auto recovery/bond recovery agent. For fun, I enjoy spending time with my 3 grown sons and the 2 daughters in law and my heart of hearts, my 4 yr old grandson. In what little bit of spare time I do find I try and ride my harley. Hopefully I can put more miles on this year than I did last. I'm also very big on volunteering at my local humane society. This time of year finds me mostly in my yard getting my garden ready and working in the flower beds. I took on the huge job of relandscaping my yard this spring so that pretty much has been where all my "fun" has been happening.

5/10/2008 9:34:08 AM so what do you all do  
ihateusernames
Delaware, OH

wow - sounds like you took on a lot - I am not that brave - just not, have one small area that we are trying to tame!!

i went to college in Wooster - ATI - was an equine student - a few years back

5/11/2008 5:00:25 AM so what do you all do  

jamandy01
Masury, OH

hi, i work for a home improvement warehouse and a auto mechanic as well. i love to get on my dirt b ike or atv and riding all day as well

5/11/2008 9:27:37 PM so what do you all do  

taxisdude
Lakewood, OH

Hi! my name is Bill I am a taxi driver for almost two years my job is to deal with drunk people and believe its the best time of my life, I have saved alot of lifes everytime someone gets in my cab drunk I just saved another life and most of all I get paid for it so for all thoses who support there local cab drivers thanks!

5/13/2008 12:31:54 PM so what do you all do  

wiz333
Lakewood, OH

plumber, and a half-assed singer.

5/13/2008 1:28:35 PM so what do you all do  

ditter
Cleveland, OH

Gee, almost too shy to put anything down. Don't save lives, don't deal w/drunks (except when I want to....) don't ride a bike (however love going for rides; dear ole dad always had at least one). So, I work at a medical insurance agency in downtown Cleveland. I am an office assistant for the call center. Talk about a bunch of stressed out people!!!! The call reps, not the providers or the members!

5/13/2008 3:38:16 PM so what do you all do  

bloopbeep
Dayton, OH

I spend most of my time desperately trying to avoid awkward interactions with other people. Really hard work.

5/31/2008 6:18:18 PM so what do you all do  
uvsaturated
Tipp City, OH

I am a CNC programmer/operator currently running a plasma cutting outfit for a steel service center. That's kind of how I made my nickname, hence all those wonderful ultraviolet rays that I stare at endlessly. That's my bread and butter.

I really like making stuff for fun. I get into so much stuff that it's hard to list them all. I am currently doing a build on a large Victorian dollhouse. Originally it was for my daughters but they are too old for that now, and I probably will not keep it as an heirloom so will probably donate it to the Children's hospital or some needy child depending on what gifts you can give. I also do some design work on the side and have done some graphic illustrations for a company in New York state.

I ride bicycle whenever I get the chance as its both a great escape. good meditation, and exercise. I usually ride 20-90 miles just depending on how I feel that day.

Those are my current activities.

Will probably do a lot of home remodeling in the next few years.

[Edited 5/31/2008 6:20:19 PM]

5/31/2008 6:30:16 PM so what do you all do  
ihateusernames
Delaware, OH

you should enter your doll house in the state fair before you donate it!! sounds really neat

5/31/2008 8:48:43 PM so what do you all do  
uvsaturated
Tipp City, OH

Well Sue, I just like the creative part. I really am not doing it to have it judged, but who knows. It will be a while before it's finished. I bought it used and have to rehab it, which means tearing it down and rebuilding it.

Page: 1, 2