Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign in

When I arrived, he gave me a big bear hug and I was quickly attracted to him. single ladies in waterloo iowa Invest if you feel the first date went properly adequate and do not usually want to impress at high priced place. Attempt and come across as human on your profile, show you have a sense of humour and interests (don t just say it). amberdoigthorne onlyfans A large proportion of foreign males end up dating Chinese women , and most Chinese males are also extra interested in Chinese girls.

skipthegames sex

According to the organization, the web page is designed so that a no cost account doesn t hinder your use of the internet site you do not require the paid options to use the web site. chat sites melbourne The website matches users with other singles using an algorithm focused on their responses to a questionnaire. So had a buzy day chatting with them haha and some of them asking me out. what does no dot on zoosk mean Possibly, there s one thing about receiving to know somebody completely only via the internet and on the net interactions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/10/2008 7:48:58 AM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

We have 15 members! So, how many visits should we make?

I say, at least 3! If you take your time that'll take you 15 minutes!

Of course, we all have friends in other groups, but shouldn't we take care of us first!

Yesterday I noticed 2 ladies were in the 60's all day! We only had about 6 hits,
and that included my three!

I just went to one thread to wish everyone GM, mine from yesterday was the only one!

5/10/2008 8:11:47 AM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Hey Rick........thanks for bringing this to the forefront.......I was beginning to wonder why the forum resembles a morgue...I think I've done my part so far and have enjoyed it but sometimes I feel as if I'm talking to myself..Oh Wellllll...you can lead a horse to water..........On the other hand this may be a good thread for suggestions.......???

5/10/2008 8:49:42 AM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

Good Morning Deli, because

A little play on words.

5/10/2008 9:48:48 AM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

hey Pole.......thanks......I think I'm finally seeing the light, too!

5/10/2008 2:37:48 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

grannygl
Morehead, KY

We are so fragmented, there are so many threads, not enough needles.

5/10/2008 2:46:03 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

You know, Deli, I am reminded that when my wife was alive, everyonce in a while our Saturday Supper was some of her homemade potatoe salad, baked beans, and some homemade submarine sandwiches. What a deli delight. Thank you.

5/10/2008 2:56:27 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

At an earlier thread I wrote that I would contact at least five people a day in our age group and ask them to come and post. I contacted six today: veryoldstud, starling0007,robert1939, bemajr and I can't remember the other two. forgot to write them dodwn. We'll see if it does any good.

5/10/2008 3:51:10 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from poleshift:
You know, Deli, I am reminded that when my wife was alive, everyonce in a while our Saturday Supper was some of her homemade potatoe salad, baked beans, and some homemade submarine sandwiches. What a deli delight. Thank you.

Hi Pole.....yep....Sat. is pot luck here, but I know whatcha mean about all those good homemade meals....for the sandwiches I just put out the spread and let them build their own......

5/10/2008 5:26:40 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

What's the buzz word here? is it lack of support or that subject matter is old hat & been hashed over time & time again in the over 60s group? forgive me for not mentioning other members by site names as I'm green & you folks are long timers.

5/10/2008 5:38:29 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

**Laughing** @ ole man calling us old timers indeed *grins

5/10/2008 5:39:34 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

And Pole, thanks for coming..... good to see you again.*s

5/10/2008 5:48:29 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

Hey new that was "long timers " not old timers

5/10/2008 9:07:09 PM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

WELCOME to everybody! what a turnout! if we can do this everyday, we'll have it made!

no silly rules, fisherman, just do what comes naturally!

i'm proud of all of us!

5/11/2008 6:54:55 AM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

Weeeeellll, Dang!! The juices are flowing this morning, so posted some new topics. Went to put another up and got the RED MESSAGE saying I had already written too much this morning. Can't figure that one out and wonder who set the arbitrary "too much".

5/11/2008 7:01:51 AM We Are Not Supporting Our 70's Room  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

WHOA! that don't sound right! i've had it happen once when i went too long on one page!
how many did you write? were they all in the same room?

SEE! you should have been writing here!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9