Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

totally free hookup sites

Have been you so nervous that you spilled your drink in your lap? At our show, you will hear the very good, negative, ugly but normally relatable dating stories. bristol dating service After I turned 18, I didn t allow my parents to come with me to the hospital and went on my own. Due to the fact then, we ve released nine songs on Spotify beneath our artist name DognDust. best dating apps columbus ohio Both of us previously worked as lobbyists, and we shared a passion for actual estate, documentaries, politics, travel, and books.

skip the games

Zoosk presents absolutely free and paid memberships, and a pay as you go technique using Zoosk Coins . boise area singles That s a seriously nice thing to do although, is not it? So here are some interesting inquiries to ask on a date. indianapolis usa sex guide A further aspect that tends to make Clover one particular of the most effective free of charge on the web dating apps is its premium features that aid increase profile visibility and interactions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/13/2012 11:30:58 PM Talk to the Audience TUBbies  

dreamweaver58
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,344)
Shelton, WA
61, joined May. 2010
online now!

This information is either provided by our resident TUBbie and the official Urantia site.

http://urantiapapers.freeurantia.org/p000.htm

This all sounds like it's run in the same way as any big corporation here on earth with a religious twist.

Let's see how many different kinds of "gods" there are.

Static, Potential, Associative, Creative, Evolutional, Supreme, Ultimate so am I right in calling this a polytheistic religion? It also begs the question, are these "local" gods only omniscient and omnipotent in their respective areas? If that is the case then they can't be the top authority but they must answer to a higher authority. I don't know about you but I don't want the middle man. I want to be able to go right to the top guy. You should go there and read the definitions of some of these gods. Funny stuff!

quote furch: "The Urantia Book is "God's new revelation to our world" because God and God's government authorized it." So God has to answer to someone? He has a government telling him what to do? How would that make him omnipotent? I don't want some flunky god who has to be told what to do telling me what to do.

quote furch "so too were the "Papers" in The Urantia Book authored by celestial beings, not God personally, acting on behalf of God's government. Read my comment to the quote above. It still works here.

quote fruch "The title of the thread does not say that God wrote The Urantia Book. I don't make the claim that The Urantia Book is "God's Word"

quote furch thread title: The Urantia Book: God's new revelation to our world
So does that mean it's God's word but God didn't send it. Some committee and the government took it upon themselves to send it without God's permission? Did they tell God what they were going to do or is he still in the dark about that? I don't want a god that's more of a mushroom then the creator of everything.

[Edited 6/13/2012 11:32:12 PM ]

Tweet
Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals