Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

seattle hookup sites

We agreed to meet for coffee at Starbucks because I required a swift exit if he occurred to be creepy. wyoming chat rooms It is a brutal time to be single — even prior to Valentine s Day showed up. sex guide charlotte Alyssa unfolds the starting moments of their like story.

www mega personals

The app integrates seamlessly with social networking platforms such as Facebook, Spotify, and Instagram, permitting users to showcase a variety of elements of their personality. oxford hook up Our objective was to enable recognize how ladies move on, practical experience and perceive dating following divorce in this day and age. There are some practical points you can do to clear up ambiguity in your partnership. collarspace com mobile Give currently to support us hit our objective of six,000 new monetary contributions by the new year.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/13/2008 12:24:33 AM RULES:No Posting Personal Adds In Forums  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

We need a rule to help limit the amout of personal adds in the forums.

EXAMPLE: HI MY NAME IS DUH! I'M HOT! PLEASE GET WITH ME. I'M IN CA. HIT MEYUP! LOOKIN 4 A HOT CHIC!

If everyone does this the forums will be all locked up with adds. So please, I know it sounds strange, hit us with another rule. Thanks!

5/13/2008 12:27:11 AM RULES:No Posting Personal Adds In Forums  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

I agree, too many on here are starting too many threads that read more like personal ads, makes the site seem a little, what's the word here? Trashy.

5/13/2008 2:46:27 AM RULES:No Posting Personal Adds In Forums  

nab5055
Medford, NJ

I totally agree........it gets totally out of hand.

5/13/2008 9:35:54 AM RULES:No Posting Personal Adds In Forums  

dustin
Roseville, CA

That is already against the rules. I will have to check it might not be listed but I ban people for doing that. Always flag those posts, they will get deleted.

5/13/2008 4:07:18 PM RULES:No Posting Personal Adds In Forums  

winesong
Bend, OR

Thank you Dustin,

works for many of us...

Wine

5/13/2008 10:57:04 PM RULES:No Posting Personal Adds In Forums  

chopperbabe
Overland Park, KS

My mouse is gonna get a workout clicking on those threads