Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

apps for just hookups

The bar employees will come and help you if you end up in an uncomfortable or unsafe scenario. hook up in dawson creek If a individual is isolated or a loner, this may be a damaging indicator of their character. Tagged lets you uncover persons like you & have uninterrupted chats with them. fuckbooknet Mingle 2 is one of the finest indian dating apps with millions of customers to chat , meet, date and hangout.

hookup lexington ky

On a base level, considerably of Female Dating Strategy s suggestions tends to make sense. hookup athens ga Some folks are eager to remarry whereas other individuals are not. How people today come across on the web and on a initially date is occasionally not indicative of the person they definitely are. tinder courtenay The older you get, the tougher it is to realize fads.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
5/13/2008 2:44:15 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

"Makinodromo" is situated on the eastern flank of the fantastic El Chorro gorge. This large overhanging limestone crag reaches a height of 80/100m and is most famous for "Lourdes", a legendary 30m 8a ideally suited for those in search of their first ever 8a on-sight.

"Mega Flash" has the same excellent rock and is characterised by long, slightly overhanging routes.

Getting there
Drive north following the railway to where the road ends. Continue on foot through the railway tunnels on the eastern side of the gorge. After about 25 min a path leads right, before a bridge, uphill beneath the crags to Makinodromo. This is reached after a further 15/20 min.

The climbing
Sustained overhanging stamina routes.

Food and Accommodation
Accommodation is not a problem in El Chorro. Visitors can choose from a campsite, the characteristic climbers' "refugio", the hotel next to the station and many welcoming "fincas".
Finca la Campana, run by John and Christine, is friendly and highly recommended. e-mail [email protected].

Notes
El Makinodromo is the highest sector in the valley. The path that leads to it passes two smaller sectors, El Invento and Los Bloques. Introduction Portfolio Sectors and routes
Lourdes
Mega Fla\
Best time of year: As it faces SE, climbing is not possible during the summer months, or during "siesta" as it becomes unbearably hot.

Rock: Limestone

Gear: Full set of quickdraws.

Rope: 70m

Beauty:

Height: 80m

Orientation: SE

Grade: 5a - 8a

[Edited 5/13/2008 6:16:57 PM]

5/13/2008 3:54:39 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

schriee
Lexington, TN

thats not scary

5/13/2008 6:13:39 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

I am glad you like it.....

5/15/2008 3:52:20 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  
feelingaround
Johns Island, SC

that was so awsome . where is that at . i wanna go see it for myself. what was it built for. do you know? i want to know more . you have me intrigued now.

5/15/2008 7:57:25 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

logangel
Pearl River, LA

That does not even look safe?

5/16/2008 7:09:42 AM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562

Type in the search engine:: Makinodromo....
I believe it is the mountains in Spain...
You can also cut and paste the link abouve into your browser and see if it comes up..
Bright cove is the production company....enjoy...

5/16/2008 11:34:52 AM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  
feelingaround
Johns Island, SC

thank you rose for the info

5/16/2008 12:59:19 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

Your welcome, feelin,,,hope you get to go see it....Rose

5/21/2008 9:07:17 AM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  
decha56
Johnson City, TN

Oh My Gosh!!!!! I have such a fear of heights, I felt my heart racing as I watched him walk on those tiny little pipes with nothing to hang onto!!!!!

I could envision myself digging my nails into the rocks, hanging on for dear life and screeching like a banshee for someone to get me down!!

But isn't the scenery, lovely??

5/24/2008 4:28:58 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

nagemeiram
Mesa, AZ

HOLY CRAP!! I don't think so!!!!!!! I like adventure, but not this!

6/1/2008 3:03:55 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  
indiegal1
Indianola, IA

Nice Video Rose !!
Way to scary for me ! Had a hard time watching it !

6/3/2008 11:01:57 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

dannachanna
Des Moines, IA

I really loved looking at this high adventure vidio Rose. I've never been to Spain but now it feels like I have....those are some experienced climbers that walked that so confidently. Thanks for posting this. I'm glad people do walk it because some folks went to a lot of risk to build the path.

6/6/2008 5:57:34 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

joy617
Pisgah, AL

Whoa.... that freaked me out!
I loved it!You couldn;t pay me to so that now. I might would have when I was younger.
Thanks, Rose for sharing. It was awesome!
Jan

6/7/2008 9:21:36 AM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

simplegal08
Bacliff, TX

Quote from decha56:
Oh My Gosh!!!!! I have such a fear of heights, I felt my heart racing as I watched him walk on those tiny little pipes with nothing to hang onto!!!!!

I could envision myself digging my nails into the rocks, hanging on for dear life and screeching like a banshee for someone to get me down!!

But isn't the scenery, lovely??

I totally agree with you. My heart is still pounding after watching it.

6/14/2008 4:25:45 PM This is so SCARY !!!! I would not want to walk this !!  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

wonderfull!!! but
i messed up on my keyboard

Page: 1, 2