Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

We speed off to help the friend for a second time. mesquite nv dating Lately, Rafael stated, it feels like a tide has ultimately turned in a constructive path. Knew a guy in school, he called me up and asked if I wanted to go to a celebration. ashleyriderxoxo We inform children not to judge a book by its cover.

skipthegames com

You have to initially begin by registering and answering a couple of inquiries about oneself. craigslist w4w atlanta Some men and women meet other people quickly and it succeeds well! Some persons struggle to date and other individuals make a decision to steer clear of it altogether. The most critical point is to take each and every first date with a pinch of salt and don t pin your hopes on any one until you ve met up numerous times. lulbenzie onlyfans Sometimes breaking out of our comfort zones tends to make us recognize we under no circumstances want to attempt that once again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

7/25/2007 5:27:08 AM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

andiamo7
Englewood, FL

You're sitting at your computer and you see someone who interests you. You fire off an e-mail suggesting a drink or a walk on the beach and you wait and you wait ect.ect. Now the weekend has ended, you know that she has been on line in the mean time but she never responded. Three or four days later you get a response, after the weekend is shot. My question is why do women wait to respond ? Is it an un-written law that we men are ignorant about ?

7/25/2007 9:02:51 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

glidin
Chattanooga, TN

It's not a written law either.

7/31/2007 10:44:07 AM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

Move on. If they dont respond in a reasonable time they dont have a true interest.

8/1/2007 7:55:51 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

She had other or better plans, Dude! I don't wait around for anyone.

8/1/2007 7:58:27 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

cuz shes checkin her prospects and didnt get to it in time and she might be seein what else is out there.

8/2/2007 6:08:32 AM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

So true......

8/6/2007 1:08:06 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

amala1972
Pittsburgh, PA

Not so much an unwritten law but a way we have to secure a safety net and plan a way out if things get too far too fast or the guy is a jerk. Too many times when something seems really good it's not. Give her another chance.

8/6/2007 5:50:42 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

sunchaser1
Phillips, WI

NO LAW....LOOKS LIKE YOU PICKED THE WRONG GAL....BUT THEN AGAIN...NO ONE MADE YOU SIT AT HOME AND WAIT FOR THE ANSWER....LOTS OF FISH IN THE OCEAN AND LOOKS LIKE YOU LIVE REALLY CLOSE TO IT....MY TRUE OPINION WOULD BE THAT SHE WAS NOT VERY POLITE TO MAKE A GUY WAIT FOR A REPLY UNLESS SHE WAS AWAY OR HAD A GOOD REASON THAT WASN'T KNOWN. bETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

8/7/2007 1:08:14 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

smith489
North Vancouver, BC

Perhaps she has a life and is busy living it. Making assumptions about a complete strangers behavior is rather silly don't ya think! Show interests and stay open....if you wait around for people to be who you think they should be or behave by certain "laws" you are bond to be disappointed.

8/8/2007 1:51:21 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

sdsally
Huron, SD

meeting on these sites, there are so many variables and i never take it personally because i have not been responded quickly back. i just figured that it wasn't meant to be. that person simply wasn't 'the one'. good luck on your venture!

8/8/2007 6:25:01 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

I feel that one should always respond to their emails even if it to let the person know they don't click with you. I answer all I get and always, if not interested, at least give a kind word and encouragement that he will find what he is seeking. If people would show more kindness in the world think what a better place it would be.

8/10/2007 9:56:26 AM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

jenna77
San Francisco, CA

Sometimes, she's just not into you.

8/10/2007 2:33:52 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

lveblow
Milwaukee, WI

good answer

8/13/2007 7:31:49 AM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

plenty2handle
East Alton, IL

Ok.. from someone experienced.. lol.. If you are married, if you are newly separated, if you are in a relationship.. you still get the same message.. not interested..I do not underwstand what it is.. maybe my profile... i will sign on to my messenger.. and i get 10 ims .. during the course of just an hour.. sometimes.. i respond.. but if i am talking to someone in particular... then i forget.. I apologize.. i don't get online every night.. so this is sporadic at best.

8/13/2007 12:52:07 PM Is it an un-written law to wait ?  

beachmermaid50
Chandler, AZ

Accepting a live date from a guy that I know nothing about isn't something I would do. I have met too many men that I talk to a little bit online and then find that there is not an interest. I must say, though, that I admire your spontaneity and I do understand the desire to receive an answer. You know how much fun you are to be with, but the other person does not have any experience with you yet. I hope you do not lose your energy and creativity. Some day a lady will certainly benefit from it. Good luck.

Page: 1, 2