Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

pure hookup app android

Thanks to a friendly competitors, Toby focused on matching with as lots of girls as attainable inside a 24 hour period. dating in west hartford ct When you re performed with this post, have a look by means of our preceding posts about hilariously disastrous dates proper right here and right here. It soon became clear that the boys had been a lot more interested in playing hide and seek than in taking in baseball history, so we headed to the park where we d all met. locanto st louis mo We re two months into a brand new partnership.

skipthegames women

Sounds to me like you two have a lot to go over, tips you the contemplating marriage. single ladies in memphis tn He d traveled to her hometown of New Orleans by boat. Or there s an individual like Ben, with whom I matched on an app even though he was visiting my hometown. wechat badoo It could invite humour into the conversation or shine a compassionate light with answers such as ‘spend time with my parents .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/25/2007 7:28:29 AM reasons i said what i said in that other thread  

jc316jc
San Marcos, TX

i read this in another forum from another site i couldnt help but felt that 4 or 5 of this things fit me..... this is it.

Ok, so due to the over-abundance of pity-seeking threads about "I'm an nice guy why can't i get a gf?" or "Why do nice guys finish last" or my personal favorite...."Nice guy looking for a date." So, for all of you nice guys seeking pity and attention from the kind people of this board, i give you the following:

You are a nice guy but you can't get a girlfriend because either:

- you are ugly.....and that's never gonna change, so whining about how you can't get a date will only get you female attention to the equivelant of a girl trying to help a puppy that got run over by a car. They will help you and offer you words of encouragement and wisdom, but in the end you are ugly and they won't f*ck you.....so get over it.

- you have no self-worth.......if your coming onto these boards begging for attention in the form of acting like a wounded animal, you clearly have no nutsack and should seriously re-consider whether or not your life holds any value.......as for the rest of us...we have already made up our minds.

-you are shy......well you only life once so get off ur ass and change it or be lonely. Guys that whine about being shy are like guys who whine about being fat.....it does you no good because first off no one cares, and secondly its something you can change.........so grow some nuts or be lonely, but the reality is none of the rest of us really care.

-you are heartbroken........Grieving after a long relationship ends is understandable, but clinging to the memories and constantly discussing it is pathetic. There is a special thread in the break-ups section for whining about having loved and lost......so do it there.

-you dont capitalize on opportunities...............Most "nice" guys that end up as the doomed "friend" had a chance at more from the start, but didn't take advantage of the opportunity. If a girl just wants to be ur friend, then either be happy with that or ditch her ass, but don't whine to us about how ur in love with ur friend who doesn't love you back.

-your a whiner........you complain about life and how u try so hard and get no where, ur mommy didn't breast feed you as a baby, ur dad didn't love you enough, you get bad grades because your teacher doesn't like you....etc. If there is anything in this world people hate more than people that do and say stupid shit, its people that do and say stupid shit with a supposed "excuse". Reality check: No one gives a f*ck about you and your problems, because everyone has their own, so either suck it up and live life or make out with a Smith and Wesson....honestly no one cares.

If you feel you are having problems with girls for any other reasons than these go ahead and ask us about it, but strongly consider whether or not we are really even going to care before hand.

Rant ended.

and for who asked my age im 29

7/25/2007 7:34:21 AM reasons i said what i said in that other thread  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

I have a simple name for all that
P.L.O.M. Disease.. Poor Lil Ole Me!!!!

7/25/2007 8:11:58 AM reasons i said what i said in that other thread  

lunawoman
Whittier, CA

Just Be Yourself!

[Edited 7/25/2007 8:13:14 AM]