Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

Problems and topics about Getting Married, Concerns and Guidelines about Wedding cakes, Wedding songs, Where to get married, Wedding decoration and other issues required for the greatest Wedding. women seeking men cleveland personals If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Guys, I promise I am not trying to come off as bitter or anything of the sort. doublelist phx So ladies who don t stick to FDS s strict ideology are really immediately pushed out by moderators.

www rubmaps

Even that is like 150 EAs, divided into ~100 males and ~50 females. hot springs mature dating At 14, a mysterious illness plagued Virali Modi and put her in coma for 23 days. I ve dated a guy for a little mire than six months, and was seeing a single another prior to that for additional than 6 years. listcrawler login Not too long ago, some bars have a sign posted in the ladies space targeting on the net daters, stating to order a special drink if they re getting a bad date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/16/2008 9:21:57 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

I'm not sure if this falls in the sex and dating or the relationship threads, but her goes.
I was watching Maury and they had where these people have cheated on their significant others. Now..........the person already knows you are cheating or they wouldn't have brought your butt for a lie detector test. So, why lie when you know you are going to be caught. I mean if a person (male/female) is screwing everyone why not just fess up before being called out on national TV. Is any p*ssy or d*ck worth being made a complete ass of? Especially on national T.V.

So........the question is.........would you admit if you were sleeping with others or would you stick to your lie until proved by a lie detector test?

I personally have never cheated..........but if I ever did ..........I sure as hell wouldn't want to be called a slut on national T.V.

5/16/2008 9:24:24 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

yanksnut15
Columbia, MO

Personally, I could never cheat. But as to your question, I can see letting the lie continue just to get a free trip to the city!

5/16/2008 9:26:00 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

pt37
Saint Joseph, MO

[Edited 5/16/2008 9:29:17 PM]

5/16/2008 9:26:24 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

Quote from yanksnut15:
Personally, I could never cheat. But as to your question, I can see letting the lie continue just to get a free trip to the city!

Hey never thought of that..........but I would still hate to look like a hoochie.......

5/16/2008 9:27:22 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

Quote from pt37:
you never cheated me4 will you take a lie detecter test plus i heard you lost ur g spot riding horses wht the hell

Okay.........don't find that very funny!!!!!!!

5/16/2008 9:29:06 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

angmar
Bowling Green, KY

Maybe they just want to be famous for 15 minutes, even if it does involve personal public humiliation. God, I HATE reality TV shows and the "people" on them

Oops, did I say that out loud?

5/16/2008 9:30:13 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

yanksnut15
Columbia, MO

Quote from me4aminute_1:
Quote from yanksnut15:

Hey never thought of that..........but I would still hate to look like a hoochie.......

Being a man, that would be an issue. Forget that, my faves are the Paternity tests. I mean WOW.

5/16/2008 9:31:58 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

Quote from yanksnut15:
Quote from me4aminute_1:
Quote from yanksnut15:

Being a man, that would be an issue. Forget that, my faves are the Paternity tests. I mean WOW.

15th person tested..................YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER **side note.....she has a higher sperm count than you do**

5/16/2008 9:33:57 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

A few people believe they can beat a lie detector so they figure they are off the hook. Besides lie detectors were made my a human and the machine is only as good as the maker.

5/16/2008 9:34:37 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

yanksnut15
Columbia, MO

Quote from me4aminute_1:

15th person tested..................YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER **side note.....she has a higher sperm count than you do**

[Edited 5/16/2008 9:35:19 PM]

5/16/2008 9:36:31 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

pt37
Saint Joseph, MO

i would never cheat cuz i probably will never have a girlfriend ever again thank god for that

5/16/2008 9:37:20 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

nibblediver
Monticello, MN

I've claimed for years that most people are morons. Stuff like this is mere proof.

5/16/2008 9:42:42 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

cohert
Fox Lake, IL

Caught admitted up to save the last thread of hope of being with the person that really mattered Thank God She is in the works of forgiving me.

sp would i wait for the test No i Lie like shi_

5/16/2008 9:48:02 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

neither does a s.t.d. test!

5/16/2008 9:49:20 PM The lie detector test does not lie..........about stray sex.  

wubba
Schaller, IA

They do get paid pretty good though, to be on shows such as maury or jerry springer

Page: 1, 2