Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

facebook hookup

Zoosk offers absolutely free and paid memberships, and a pay as you go program utilizing Zoosk Coins . minnesota christian singles Whether or not or not you will come across enjoy is anyone s guess, but there s a opportunity you will spot someone semifamous if you swipe lengthy sufficient. Households generally have distinct expectations for religion that you and your companion could not share. ihookup social stock All profiles are 100% customizable for maximum self expression.

agelesshookup com

As you mature and grow into life, at times our non negotiables morph and tweak. oxnard dating God has loved and forgiven me through the storms of my life. From immediate messaging to chat rooms and detailed profiles, you can be confident that there is all the things you want in 1 location. quitar baneo omegle Baila Sebrow is president of Neshoma Advocates, communications and recruitment liaison for Sovri Beth Israel, executive director of Teach Our Youngsters, and a shadchanis and shidduch consultant.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/29/2007 7:21:30 PM how long do you last?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

im impressed with all this, really. no one is ever going to come back for seconds with me. sure, as long as its foreplay, i can go as long as she can, but when it comes to serious hard riding , , , well, that has a five to fifteen minute limit. maybe it's quality time, though.

7/29/2007 10:07:03 PM how long do you last?  

luskey
Kennewick, WA

thats funnny you ask that I found out that I can last for hours on end the med I take for hi blood presser helps a lot lol whoo whoo you want some

9/2/2007 3:41:43 AM how long do you last?  

bevyea
Sanger, TX

Any new people want to pick this one up again...????

...for what it's worth I'm a long time coming, lots of foreplay and lots of loving, lots of playing...lots of everything..

Bev

9/2/2007 3:43:37 AM how long do you last?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Morning Bev...

Yes, pick it up, don't start a new thread....

[Edited 9/2/2007 3:44:20 AM]

9/2/2007 3:44:48 AM how long do you last?  

bevyea
Sanger, TX

Good Morning CrazyCajun

9/2/2007 3:45:59 AM how long do you last?  

bevyea
Sanger, TX

I know Cajun...too many replies not to be read again...LOL

9/2/2007 3:47:27 AM how long do you last?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

or the same topic posted just hour apart! One more thread on Bush or Bald and Im gonna go insane!

[Edited 9/2/2007 3:49:09 AM]

9/2/2007 4:00:55 AM how long do you last?  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

well, to keep this going, there was one guy who after three hours, I actually had to ask him to finish. I was worn out!

9/2/2007 4:01:32 AM how long do you last?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

LMAO... sometimes quality is better than quantity

9/2/2007 4:03:12 AM how long do you last?  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

oh, it was good, don't get me wrong. I just wanted to smoke a cigarette and go to sleep! I was so worn out by it all! The only guy where I wasn't left wanting more.

9/2/2007 4:10:02 AM how long do you last?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

dang those meds. I am like you lady I get to the point I am tired and want a cig.

9/2/2007 4:17:49 AM how long do you last?  

buster123
Fredericksburg, VA

You ladies are a funny bunch and so early in the morning. You know us men, we have the caveman instict in us. Got to go as long as we can to prove our manhood. It gets better with age. The older I got the more I learned about the women and what her needs were. This is a lesson for all you men out there, it's not always about what your needs are. Buster

9/2/2007 4:23:09 AM how long do you last?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

the man gets his needs met it is those drugs that keeps them going like that dang bunny.

9/2/2007 4:42:56 AM how long do you last?  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

Strap on a pedometer! lol

9/2/2007 1:59:14 PM how long do you last?  

becky725
Dracut, MA

And what is wrong with foreplay? It keeps things interesting, fresh and new.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7