Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hot sex hookups

com, eHarmony, or OK Cupid. craigslist barstow personals If you are feeling a small fed up with endlessly swiping and receiving nowhere, worry not you ve come to the suitable spot. A. rentmenlive It is scary the first time you get into dating (if you have been out for a lengthy time) but after a couple, you realise this is the norm and the way to meet individuals.

www megahookup com login

com was founded by Gary Kremen and Peng T. dating in sebring florida Dating apps are not the only spot to meet prospective partners on the web. I didn t suspect that it was Alex as he s in Malaysia, until he messaged to ask if I ve received it. dating sudanese women If adequate time has passed and everybody has moved on with their lives, it ought to be fine to date a friend s ex.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/21/2008 3:46:27 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

bigsilverwolf
Phoenix, AZ

Yes, they eat the smaller edible bones (Ribs and such, uncooked of course, because that makes them brittle)but I avoid the heavy leg bones than can damage teeth.

5/21/2008 4:26:53 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

striker29527
London, KY

I know I'm gonna get a huge ration of s&*t for this, but most everything I eat my dogs AND cat will eat. other than that, they all get dollar general dry cat food!

If you have a great dane, one of the best treats for them is frozen chicken wings. it works great as a way of removing tartar from their teeth, and is a very nice treat! make sure they are still frozen!

[Edited 5/21/2008 4:29:38 PM]

5/21/2008 5:01:40 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

bigsilverwolf
Phoenix, AZ

People form opinions on what to feed thier companions from a very limited source. In most cases, this source is personal expierance and opinion. What an animal WILL eat, and what's actully the best diet for it, are two very differant things. Cat's and Dogs are NOT humans and they have far differant nutritional needs. The four food groups that were pounded into our heads in health class have almost no validity when dealing with an animals digestive system. Fortunatly, animals are very adaptive creatures and can live on poor quality foods for many years. The pet food industry exists for the sole purpase of parting pet owners from their had earned dollars and for no other reason. Commercially prepaired pet foods have only existed for the last 75 years or so. Companion animals have been with us for 10's of thousands of years. Originally they ate those parts of prey animals that we didn't care for and managed to live very long and very healthy lives. Even with advanced veternary medicine, our companions are actully LESS healthy now than in times past. Most of this is because of overvacination, poor diet, and line breeding.

[Edited 5/21/2008 5:02:17 PM]

5/21/2008 7:56:24 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

dej88
Harrisburg, PA

Amen. bigsilverwolf. My vet tells me as long as I feed them a vegetable, a carb and a protein, they will do fine. Do you feel that's accurate? They do love veggies and I am thankful for that. I don't believe in all of those vaccines and I know a guy who lost a 4 year old lab to cancer shortly after the lyme vaccine. I have never allowed that one or bordatella. In fact, if I can get by with a rabies shot every three years, I'm happy with that.

5/21/2008 8:45:24 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

bigsilverwolf
Phoenix, AZ

They have a difficult time digesting veggies unless you grind them up....digestive tracts too short. But yes I agree with most of it. I have the required vacs done and thats it. The therapy dog, of course, has about twice what I'd like but thats a requirement of the hospitals.

5/22/2008 8:57:54 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

dej88
Harrisburg, PA

If nuts are toxic for dogs why do vets tell you to hide their medicine in peanut butter? Since both of mine came up allergic to peanuts, I use cream cheese instead.

5/23/2008 5:10:16 AM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

I have two dogs - one small - one medium size. After reading the ingredients on dog food cans and dry food as well....I make my own food. I make enough for the week. I use ground turkey (a pound or so) -- put a little olive oil in the pan and cook the turkey - I make Quaker Old Fashioned Oats - a cup - cook that and cook some mixed vegetables (frozen kind)- mix it all up and keep it in a tupperware. They love it. I also used bottled water for them because where I live there is more chlorine in the water than in a pool!

5/23/2008 8:48:55 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

dej88
Harrisburg, PA

Thanks, Tootsie. Your dogs must be fairly small. I also use ground turkey but had not thought of oatmeal. I think I'll try that to give them a break from rice. My dogs have never had anything but bottled water. There is a lot of flouride and chlorine here too. You can actually smell the chlorine. Not good for anyone.

5/24/2008 3:05:47 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

bigsilverwolf
Phoenix, AZ

I use a RO/DI filtration system for the aquariums and drinking water for just that reason. Well worth the set up costs, in the long run.

5/26/2008 4:13:25 PM What Do You Feed Your Pet  

missbehavin
Pinckney, MI

I have a pekingese, The first 8-years she ate table food, Because i worked and couldn't get her to eat dog food...But one day i decided she was going to eat dog food because i wanted to be sure she had a long life...After trying every kind of dog food i could find..It ended up being Pedigree pouches...And a certain kind...Ok, I'm long winded...
Janell

Page: 1, 2