Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

backpage listcrawler

Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. online dating washington But, I date men, so my knowledge is only with males however, I assume a lot of what I am saying can be applied to any gender. Your objective is found in living directly in relationship with God and serving Him, regardless of whether or not you end up doing that with one more particular person. adultlook ny But some restrictions imposed by photo and character limits leave some of us at a bit of a loose finish.

nsa hookup definition

The likelihood of divorce in a second marriage is 67% and 74% for third marriages. flagstaff az singles My pal Catherine begged me to go, if only to bring her back a good story. You need to report the hours worked and gross quantity of cash you earned ahead of any deductions had been made. locanto madera ca If you want to see the person again, state that you had a wonderful time, would love to see the particular person once more and then suggest a feasible date/time at minimum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/18/2008 1:41:30 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

winesong
Bend, OR

Do you like to make love by candlelight, or in darkness, when it is bedroom time.
I am not talking abut the wild sunshine and brightness of day.

Personally I love to see the man Iam making love with..
I want to see his joy, anticipation, thrill of being loved completely,
and of course the climax.

Music is a beautiful part of loving...fast, slow, sensous, oh yes!!
candles, music, food to nibble on and share...and other props...
please name your favorite music to make love by...and aroma of the room.

Lavender, citrus, vanilla, herbal, or another choice insence ???

Wine

[Edited 5/18/2008 5:03:59 PM]

5/18/2008 1:42:49 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

bedrock101
Galesburg, MI

It usually doesn't matter to me but if i would have to choose i would say lights on becaues then you can stare into each other's eyes..and be more into it....

5/18/2008 2:05:22 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

angmar
Bowling Green, KY

Depends on the moment. But with my current drought, it's more whine, whine, whine, than wine, wine, wine.

5/18/2008 2:07:25 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

outgoing37
Norcross, GA

Well if i wanna see where the hole is. I will have sex with the lights on.If there off.Theres no telling where my Dragon might wind up.LOL

5/18/2008 2:10:36 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

Hahahahah outgoing Dragons live in caves so should be no problem for you in the dark... Mmmmm I think it depends on the mood lights on or off whats it matter its the heat of the moment that counts.... Either way enjoy...

5/18/2008 4:17:11 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Depends upon if I paid my electric bill or not

5/18/2008 4:18:32 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

outgoing37
Norcross, GA

Lol good one

5/18/2008 4:20:13 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

tigressironlady
Hinesville, GA

Personally I like the lights on too...like to see the expressions on a man's face.

5/18/2008 4:25:33 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

lee88fan
Hillsboro, OH

I agree with tigerssironlady,lights or at least candles,I love to see what I'm eating and the expression on their face

5/18/2008 4:29:33 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

outgoing37
Norcross, GA

You ladies would love my expression then..LOL

5/18/2008 4:31:06 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

unc005
Seagrove, NC

It doesn't really matter to me..depends on my mood and such...I'm usually for having them on, or having candles lit, etc.

unc

5/18/2008 4:32:34 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

shy71
Uniontown, OH

dont matter to me just the fact i am getting some is good enough for me

5/18/2008 4:35:39 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

shy71
Uniontown, OH

i have been with women who like the lights off.... whats up with that

5/18/2008 4:37:13 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

unc005
Seagrove, NC

Quote from shy71:
i have been with women who like the lights off.... whats up with that

I'd say that's MOST likely due to the fact that they have body image issues..i.e. don't like the way they look/are self-conscious about something..it happens...

Hell, then again, some may just prefer to have them off, in general... It's whatever floats a person's boat...

unc

5/18/2008 4:47:42 PM With the lights ON OR OFF???  

melbie7769
Walker, KY

Jus depends on the mood why can't we jus dim them?? but that would also depend on the mood!!!

If i wake up in the middle of the night and i feel him against me do you think i'm gonna say wait turn on the lights no i don't think so i'm gonna stay right there in that bed and enjoy what he is doin to me!!!

Jus a thought!! LOL

Smooches Melbie

Page: 1, 2, 3