Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

So we created plans to meet at the American Museum of All natural History on a Saturday. indiana personals If they re functioning on something they re passionate about, they ll be extremely happy to open up about it. But often significant questions can get boring. costa rica male prostitution Right here are the ideal handpicked funny questions to ask for dating that can be useful if you seeking for funny icebreakers on dating because we all meet new people today in parties, pubs, or though traveling.

megapersonal com login

If you re searching for fellow Black singles who share your interests, BLK is a dating app that specializes in acquiring that connection in their community of customers. senior dating in ocala fl To view the latest developer news, check out News and Updates. Incase of any situation please make contact with the webmaster. rubratings boulder We spoke about our families — he was the youngest of three, I was the youngest of five.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/20/2008 5:01:46 PM What do you do when you're all alone?  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

I go on DHU and talk to myself!!! Hi, you all. Hope someone comes back after a while.

5/20/2008 6:14:20 PM What do you do when you're all alone?  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from bluedahl:
I go on DHU and talk to myself!!! Hi, you all. Hope someone comes back after a while.

Hi Blue.......It sure looks like everyone is out and about having a good time!

I usually find things to do around the house or outside (weather permitting) sit here at the puter or catch up on the news...time goes by so fast anymore I don't even think much about being alone.

Deli

5/21/2008 10:53:39 AM What do you do when you're all alone?  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

CHECK MY MAIL just to see if she's decided to be my girl, or not!

Then I head for The Grill!

come join me!

open all night long!

5/21/2008 11:16:40 AM What do you do when you're all alone?  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

When I get home (as I've just done a minute or so ago) I go online and see what's going on. And what's going on is that Rick is back and went right down the line, writing and writing. Yes, we missed you, Rick, even on the days when we're too tired to write.

5/21/2008 2:45:15 PM What do you do when you're all alone?  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

Get out my Giant Bag of Cheetos Cheese Puffs, Royal Crown Cola and listen to DeBussy on the Victrola, scratches and all. Claire DeLune. The way Thomas Edison would have wanted it played.

[Edited 5/21/2008 2:53:14 PM]

5/21/2008 3:36:22 PM What do you do when you're all alone?  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from poleshift:
Get out my Giant Bag of Cheetos Cheese Puffs, Royal Crown Cola and listen to DeBussy on the Victrola, scratches and all. Claire DeLune. The way Thomas Edison would have wanted it played.

My absolute favorite Classical piece, Pole.....that and Liebestraum....I learned years ago to play the beginning parts of those two pieces by heart on the piano.....thank you!

[Edited 5/21/2008 3:37:17 PM]

5/22/2008 11:44:10 AM What do you do when you're all alone?  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

When I am all alone, I think. I sit on the porch and listen to the birds. I sew, do needlework and dream. Listen to music, talk to my dog. Hope some lovely man falls head over heels in love with me and I him. (not really). Read, read, read.

5/22/2008 1:14:46 PM What do you do when you're all alone?  

doramae
Purlear, NC

Check my email to see if he really wanted to talk to me. Guess he didn't No mail so I will just sit on my porch and watch the world go be....

5/22/2008 7:05:27 PM What do you do when you're all alone?  

1seniorguy
Raleigh, NC

Hey Pole:

Thanks for the rendition of "Clear the saloon".

Do you think Chito's and RC are appropiate?

I guess it goes with anything, mostly melancholy

5/23/2008 2:12:23 AM What do you do when you're all alone?  

grannygl
Morehead, KY

Where I live you are only alone if you choose. When in your room and want solitude, shut the door. There listen to my talking books, play music, especially Andrea Bocelli, or write poetry. The view from my window is wooded with lots of beautiful trees. Watch the birds at the bird feeders, and chat on my computer.

5/23/2008 7:10:14 AM What do you do when you're all alone?  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

Lady, read any good books lately? I always like to hear others' opinions on books. I like mysteries, provided they are not too gory.

I recently re-read an old book by Ann Rule, about Ted Buncy. I had read some of it before. Again, I did not finish it. Oh, that book gave me the shivers.

Sometimes, I would rather just read fiction. At leasst there I can think that it is not "real", which is isn't, of course.

Come to think of it, maybe I should have started a new thread about books. lol

5/23/2008 7:24:23 AM What do you do when you're all alone?  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

OK Lady g. that all read well till the "not really"or just crazy???

5/23/2008 8:12:50 AM What do you do when you're all alone?  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

THANK YOU, BLUE! never thought i'd hear you say you missed me

5/23/2008 12:43:05 PM What do you do when you're all alone?  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

Seniorguy - Chitos and RC are not appropriate for lonliness, but when really down, I think of my deceased wife, eat popcorn, drink 7-up, or as Jimmy Carter would say (sem-up).

5/24/2008 3:47:30 PM What do you do when you're all alone?  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

Pole, there has to be something mystic about cheetos and Clair de Lune. Wonderful combination. I love that piece of music. Magic at its best.

fisherman: only kidding bout the not really. You have something in mind?

Page: 1, 2