Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bisexual hookup

They will jump at you. senior singles phoenix I left immediately after getting screamed at by a girl who was creeping towards an alcohol fueled coma. He told me he truly liked great meals and beer like I did. doublelist louisville Issues had been fine at 1st, until we got to one bar and she located out that the guy sitting next to us was there since he d gotten fired from his job.

liatcrawler

A 1 month membership is about $25, three months expenses about $45, and a six month membership is roughly $60. single men in tacoma wa As I mentioned prior to go to locations where there other men and women carrying out issues you take pleasure in. I have also tryed apps for dating, but it is not very accessible. women looking men hyderabad He then opened up about how he s been to Ukraine twice to attempt and obtain a wife like 1 of these dating/set up/mail order deals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
6/25/2008 12:15:43 AM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

shortcake1122
Greeley, CO

well i know im not part of your alls discussion.. but most of the guys on here are looking for the f buddy and thats it.. i am not about that stuff.. i think its ridiculous and disgusting .. there are some good girls out there! dont get discouraged!

6/25/2008 3:41:07 PM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

breeze341
Denver, CO

I want a real relationship. One that will last. I don't even want to settle for the 6mnths +. I want longer. I miss all the things that couples do

I am finding out the same thing. Seems like so many guys want a friend with benefits or a one nighter. I am not into that either. I am not that desperate!!!! Yes, it does seem like the ones you are interested in are 1000 miles away, but now I am wondering if they are the same way. That maybe they just seem nicer because they are so far away. I am trying to hang in there for a bit longer.

Irrestablered and I are going to try to get a Meet Up going sometime after the fourth. I will wait until after that to see if I will continue to stay on this site or any other. Anymore I jump on the sites to read the forums. You guys should show up...even if its just to hang out and have some fun. It would be nice to meet some of the faces you see on the forums. We should get some kind of enjoyment for all the time we put on this site.

[Edited 6/25/2008 3:56:15 PM]

6/28/2008 12:16:10 PM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

hehe13
Sterling, CO

Commitment HAHA Why you want that, Can you Drink Pepsi all day everyday Forever Hell No you cant eventually youll want something else HAHAHAHAH

6/28/2008 6:56:34 PM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

elaino
Denver, CO

Why do you have to be looking for a relationship on here. Doesn't anyone know that you never find a good when your looking, here or otherwise. I have been on about a month and have met a few people not outside of the site but had conversation that was real and refreshing. People seem to open up a little more when it is at a distance.
It is what it is. Save the keepers, flush the crap.

6/29/2008 8:06:24 AM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

pueblogal
Pueblo, CO

I was reading all the replies and this is a good topic because this on line dating is getting pretty bad with those who just want the sex and not a relationship and I am about to give this up as well but for some reason I keep going and hoping that special man is out there somewhere and is not just into sex.

7/4/2008 2:27:49 PM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

leatherwoman59
Colorado Springs, CO

well ive been looking for that relationship not a f===buddy and i havent found it either and im 61 is there someone out there for me

7/5/2008 5:45:54 AM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

annie80918
Colorado Springs, CO

I'm looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with...

7/5/2008 10:45:10 AM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

brobri
Lake George, CO

Quote from annie80918:
I'm looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with...

Annie, I just took a look at your profile. It's definitely one of the coolest profiles I've seen here! All those lime slices & stuff. I don't see why you think you should give up on the DH. You are the one who proves that not everyone on this site is looking solely for sport sex, and I'm sure many here are not.

A LTR is not easy to come by. It may take some time, and it has to be the right person - one that we click well with. As I have posted before, I am dating someone, but is she the one I will end up with? Who really knows. She has just recently separated from a 19 year marriage, and she needs to "find herself" again. It wouldn't be right for me to demand that she jump back into a committed LTR with both feet firmly planted in mid air. So she must do some dating with others as well - probably for the next year or so.

Sorry for the lengthy post. Just don't jump in the sack with someone here on the first or second date. In fact, maybe it would be better to get to know the person for a good month or two. Someone here looking solely for a hump buddy probably won't stick around that long.

[Edited 7/5/2008 10:56:42 AM]

7/11/2008 7:58:23 PM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

mtn_man_vail
Eagle, CO

Has anyone been in a relationship w/o f**k ing and have that realationship grow.
I'm sorry to contra-d*ck these women who think most guys just want to f**k. If that isn't part of the relationship, i'd get a divorce.... oh wait .. that's what did happen.

7/11/2008 10:15:24 PM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

annie80918
Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks Brobi for your words...

7/13/2008 10:50:07 AM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

male_alone
Clifton, CO

This may come as a surprise to many of you, but there are men who want more out of a relationship than just sex. Sure tehre are guys who only want that, but how much better is THAT when you have it ALL?? I want to have a woman beside me, not on front of or in back of me...I want a woman who will share her life as well as her body. And Im not going to settle for less. 2 hearts together can do anything. a heart alone seeks a like heart..
JMO

8/11/2008 3:54:28 PM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

lilithe18
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from pueblogal:
I was reading all the replies and this is a good topic because this on line dating is getting pretty bad with those who just want the sex and not a relationship and I am about to give this up as well but for some reason I keep going and hoping that special man is out there somewhere and is not just into sex.
I have to agree completely. Guys who just want one nighters or a friend with benefits are starting to chase me away from the online dating sites but Im going to try to hang in there a bit longer just to see what might come up.

8/12/2008 7:15:16 AM Who is Really looking For a Relationship and not a f**k buddy  

hatshepsut
Colorado Springs, CO

IMO most people my age are just afraid of commitment. Bad experiences in the past - most of the men i met have not really moved past their divorce date, have lots of ex issues and can't seem to move on! SO a FB or one nighter is just what they need and probably the only thing they can offer.
But I'm not giving up, I know you're out there - if not I just take another cruise!! LOL

Page: 1, 2