Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free dating hookup apps

Letters need to be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and have to consist of the writer s full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. knoxville asian dating Profiles include exciting queries that assist customers discover popular interests. Thousands of singles uncover appreciate through EliteSingles each and every month. bumble notification sound We like that it has a wide variety of alternatives for this.

mega personal app

Never ever send income to an individual you ve only ever contacted on the internet or more than the phone. katy tx hookups He was cute, laid back, and about ten years older than me. We got married the day we arrived in New York with our Airbnb host and a photographer I found on Instagram as our witnesses. bella zoosk I extremely advise them on your initially time out with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/28/2007 10:54:16 AM Deep fried Raddlesnake  

yanisa1
Tonkawa, OK

1 medium - sized Raddlesnake (3 - 4 lbs.) cut into steaks

1/2 cup flour

1/4 cup cornmeal

1/4 cup cracker crumbs

1/2 cup milk

1 egg

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)

1 teaspoon salt

dash of pepper

Mix dry indgredients. Whisk milk into beaten egg and use to dip snake steaks.

Then coat them with dry ingredients.
Fry, uncovered, in 400 degree oil until brown.

9/25/2007 8:04:18 PM Deep fried Raddlesnake  

striker29527
London, KY

sounds great yanisa

just got to get a couple of Jakes to agree to being deep fried

I like them done over mesquite wood coals with all the wild greens and wild onions I can lay my grubby paws on

just run a coat hanger up through the spinal canal to hold over the heatlove 'em

9/26/2007 5:23:55 AM Deep fried Raddlesnake  

mysticmercury
Fort Worth, TX

Sounds a little adventurous for my taste. I was a vegitarian for five years. Now eat some commercial seafood and beef. I am more comfortable with the idea of eating range than commercial, have tried shark and alligator.... maybe if I was hungry enough and the sesonings were right???????????????????

9/26/2007 11:30:58 AM Deep fried Raddlesnake  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

RattleSnake Bites,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

9/26/2007 2:23:37 PM Deep fried Raddlesnake  

striker29527
London, KY

bout the only rattlesnake I will eat is free range wild ones.

first one I ever ate was out of revenge. it bit first, I bit mostest! took me two days to eat it. 6 1/2foot western diamond back.

it had curled up with me during the night (was camping in New Mexico and was a good 12 hour walk to the nearest road). it was a very rude awakening for both of us (me and the snake).

I was very thankful it was a dry bite(no venom injected)