Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

) That is how they can use such features as messaging and contact requests. online dating sites virginia As opposed to other dating web sites or apps, HER presents you extra than just an in app dating profile. Once again, appear for folks whose behaviors match your own tolerance for danger. usasexguide alternative The new members can obtain 20 credits for only $two.

mega hookups

The ideal individual may well be waiting for you to look up from your screen. dating websites in jacksonville fl The fantastic outfit for each and every day this week! FEMAIL reveals this season s most significant trends to embrace in the Signing up with SilverSingles implies filling up a lengthy questionnaire. jerkmate apk These are actual dating stories told by actual men and women and vividly brought to life with all the drama, romance and comedy they deserve.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
5/23/2008 8:18:38 AM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

fordtuffgirl
Fayetteville, NC

But, I am all about plan a, plan b and plan c...I have two fellas I met online meeting me at a pub I frequent....at the same time...

and was considering a third...they both understand this is just a meet and greet...and I also stressed the need for discretion and that this is just casual conversation..to ascertain mutual attraction.

I can pull it off...but am I wrong for doing this?

[Edited 5/23/2008 8:19:32 AM]

5/23/2008 8:45:18 AM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

just_joel
Franklin, AR

nope if you are only meeting to see how things go
can you say possible 3 way

[Edited 5/23/2008 8:45:48 AM]

5/23/2008 8:59:43 AM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

fordtuffgirl
Fayetteville, NC

I like the way u think...

5/23/2008 9:08:01 AM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

just_joel
Franklin, AR

just trying to open your eyes

5/25/2008 10:18:22 PM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

wordman
Phillipsburg, NJ

It would have been more considerate to arrange meetings on different days iif it is a pub that you frequent.

5/26/2008 3:23:11 PM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

sweetaz
Mesa, AZ

I would of given them each their own time...I think it is respectful to each guy that you are giving them their own attention. If its not in the cards then move on to the next one at a time..I cant see any of it working 3 guys you are talking 2 .

5/26/2008 4:01:56 PM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

kenb5b01
Northport, WA

Quote from sweetaz:
I would of given them each their own time...I think it is respectful to each guy that you are giving them their own attention. If its not in the cards then move on to the next one at a time..I cant see any of it working 3 guys you are talking 2 .

What she said...

6/4/2008 4:34:10 AM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

judit0606
Big Stone Gap, VA

Nope, you're not wrong...but how can you get to know 3 guys at once? Concentrating on one takes my FULL attention!

6/4/2008 4:49:27 AM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

zeanah
Clarion, PA

What you do is your business. If this is how you meet men, then so be it. I feel you must be second quessing yourself to ask for opinions. It's not my way of meeting a man, but that is just me. If they agreed to do this, then what does that say about their intentions?...just a thought. It may be a sign of just casual relationships to them. I would not be taking you seriously if I was them.

If a man gave me this option to meet him and another woman...I'd be insulted and would definitly tell him to get lost and to get over himself!

You have to do whatever it is that makes you happy and feels comfortable to you. I guess it all depends on what your motives are and what you desire in a dating relationship.

Good Luck....if you do it, it would be interesting to know how it went!

6/4/2008 4:50:38 AM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

roggor
Merlin, OR

Not if you're into threesomes...

6/4/2008 4:53:16 AM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

roggor
Merlin, OR

Seriously, change the times, spend an hour with one and an hour with the next one after that. Simple enough.

6/4/2008 4:46:25 PM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

gemeinschaft
Sugar Land, TX

Quote from fordtuffgirl:
But, I am all about plan a, plan b and plan c...I have two fellas I met online meeting me at a pub I frequent....at the same time...

and was considering a third...they both understand this is just a meet and greet...and I also stressed the need for discretion and that this is just casual conversation..to ascertain mutual attraction.

I can pull it off...but am I wrong for doing this?

Some people create their own problems, I think this may be one of those cases.

If I was one of those guys, I would tell the other good luck and leave. I will not be treated like a plan B.

6/5/2008 1:22:28 PM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

indiegal1
Indianola, IA

Sorry but what is the name of that show that has that
60 second question/dating show? You move from chair to chair and ask
each other a queston until the bell rings? Anyway, that's
what it sounds like to me. I couldn't meet three guys at once. It's like
putting them on the rack and goin' eenie meenie minie mo. Which one has got
to go? Nope. One at a time

6/15/2008 12:11:46 PM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

rebulcat
Oxford, AL

No honey, you are not wrong. You are not married to any of them and do not owe any of them fidelity. That is the whole point of being single. Enjoy it while you're there.

However, it is NOT right to lie and cheat. Be honest and let them know that you are dating others until you find the right one to make a commitment with. As long as you are up front, you are free to date whom ever you want. That is what dating is all about.

Personally, I am leary of men that start making "Who else are you seeing?" demands and "So, how many men are you with" induendos before we have actually even gotten together. It is a red flag of possiveness and jealous.

Of course, I am assuming you are not sleeping with them all. That comes under a whole different set of rules.

A southern bell, with an old fashioned way of seeing things.

6/15/2008 2:45:46 PM ok...I might get beat up on this...from folks  

sugaranspice74
Sneedville, TN

You know how to confuse yourself? Meeting 3 men and say your going to meet and greet.Sounds like issues.Started planning D,E,F, yet? You asked, so ever hear of the word player? Would you like this happening to you your being 1 of the plans you speak of?

Page: 1, 2, 3