Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

You sort by means of a feed of introductory videos to see if anyone sparks your interest, favoriting the ones of persons you d like to get to know. fresno free dating service This is one way to let someone do that without the need of them talking to you. Don t get stuck in groupthink — you need to have to surface accurate variations, says Lin. alysia magen only fans Some consider they have to have to have ones as higher as a castle s walls, only letting in a pick handful of.

mega personal websites

Its original intention is to be used as a way to meet individuals in your region. pensacola chat Never seriously have any recommendations for exactly where to meet folks though, except the talked about dating apps I was going to suggest one particular of the dating apps. I started a Tumblr to blog about cute cupcake recipes. albanian personals dating It s this complete concept that the very first date can be super informative without the need of becoming awkward, said Yagan.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/27/2008 12:22:37 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

clickonme73
Eldon, MO

I used to BEG to be tied up and blindfolded by my husband, he never did it. I have had the hair pulling and the whispering in my ear calling me names. thats a turn on. Still i am looking for thr blind fold and the tied up part

5/27/2008 12:29:39 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

jeremyslim33
Normal, IL

Is this what your looking for?????????????

5/27/2008 1:31:43 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

Yrs ago my ex told me a story of how he picked up a woman in a bar when he was on leave from the marines. This woman took him home to her house and when the were naked and just about ready to have sex, she ordered him to use the belt and whip her..He said his penis went limp and he called her a freak, got dressed and left without any nookie..
To each his own I guess...
If I feel pain of any kind, its all over for me..doors are closed and lights are out!

5/27/2008 1:38:22 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

nwiowa
Cherokee, IA

Yeah I just don't get it. I couldn't/wouldn't ever get into giving Pain to turn on the other person. That just sounds sick. And I don't want to recieve it either.

5/27/2008 1:38:23 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

clickonme73
Eldon, MO

i just want to be lightly tied to the bed. just to feel that hint of helplessness, blindfolded so the excitement of not knowing what is next. i like to have my hair pulled as i am taken from behind. pulling it back so my back is arched. slapped on the ass hard enuf to get a little whimper ou of me. but NOT looking to have chains, whips, burns and to be beaten

5/27/2008 1:39:56 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

elizbeth_89
Juneau, AK

Umm pain isn't really my thing...

5/27/2008 8:02:06 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

seth__
Somerset, KY

I have already talked about this on here...

Yea I like pain while having sex, being bitten scratched cut...
Having sex in each others blood is great

5/27/2008 8:06:39 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from elizbeth_89:
Umm pain isn't really my thing...

5/27/2008 9:52:04 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

nitecaller
Edmonton, AB

some pain is ok i always use a safety word so nobody gets hurt
RED

5/27/2008 10:00:55 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

iamhere1970
Trenton, NJ

I think wild woman like pain more than the men

5/27/2008 10:11:35 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

theoneandonlyeu
Brookfield, IL

pain is a no deal for me if i get burned im getting the ......out of there lol

5/27/2008 10:15:00 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

Quote from juniebegood:
I've read a couple of posts on this thread, about some individual's enjoyment in choking during sex. Sorry, but that's just F--ked up in my book. I'm open-minded about most things, but that's just screwed up.

Well slap me on the face and call me screwed up because I love pain.

5/27/2008 10:15:41 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

pt37
Saint Joseph, MO

afro i would never hurt you but i would give you a lil pleasurable pain from the main vein that was terrible but i knw you love it

5/27/2008 10:22:38 AM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Quote from juniebegood:
I've read a couple of posts on this thread, about some individual's enjoyment in choking during sex. Sorry, but that's just F--ked up in my book. I'm open-minded about most things, but that's just screwed up.

(I'm pretty much the Dom...in case you all can't tell)I didn't think I liked it, but realized later that when I was dating this firefighter he was big and strong and could totally overpower me. But I knew that he wasn't going to hurt me. That's the part that felt awesome. I could submit and be ok.
(Besides...he knew CPR...so if I did pass out it would be all good.)

5/27/2008 12:58:36 PM I get turned on by pain does any one else?  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

I like my hair pulled and my ass and nipples to be slapped.....I like to be lightly bitten on the left backside of my neck.

Dont really have a strong desire for pain during sex or foreplay

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9