Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites ireland

CMB is great for women if you happen to be seeking for a extended term factor because I located by way of my investigation that the highest excellent guys are here. the villages florida singles dating If a non muslim couple embraces Islam, even although their marriage was performed in their non muslim days it could nevertheless be a quite lovely partnership. I am friendly, confident, intelligent, rapid to laugh and well liked. canadian hookup sites Leave the greatest stuff for the telephone contact and the eventual date.

top rated free hookup sites

E mail updates on news, actions, events in your region, and extra. singles groups in pensacola fl I have decided that I will commence to send letters and notes to his parents, in order to retain in touch with them at least. Yvonne later mentioned to Sinéad that she liked quantity 1 but changed her mind because I was a bit too merry. find horny girls on snapchat And you might discover extra about a possible romantic partner by observing and letting conversation flow than by asking pre set inquiries.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/23/2008 1:18:56 PM What If We All Stopped Voting?  

carnationpurple
McMinnville, OR

Prices of everything has gone up so much, that most of us have had to cut down on buying some things, going places, and resorted to mosly store products and wannabe's, or just go without. Too many budgets cuts in the schools hurt, plus medical cuts, and talk about potholes; we've got a lot of streets here that need fixing, yet they ignore them and tear up the same ones every year. I've lived in my house for around ten years now, and for six of them, every late Spring to about the end of July, the city would tear up the road in front of my house. This would lead to never sleeping in, never having quiet, never having a clean porch, or much privacy. The men would show up between 6-7 am, and leave around 5:30- 6 pm. I like my privacy, and to be ably to sit on my porch after a long day.
Anyway, what would happen if we stopped voting? Our votes don't count for the most part, as it's the electoral votes that do, they just want to see who we want in office. All the budget cuts hurt, and the money that Bush sent overseas, is ridiculous. Billions and billion of dollars.

5/23/2008 8:03:46 PM What If We All Stopped Voting?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

I have one better//why don't we all rebel and quit paying taxes to the government? maybe then we would see some drastic changes happen..hmmmm?

5/23/2008 11:16:12 PM What If We All Stopped Voting?  

yfz
Salem, OR

I'm all for NOT paying TAXES!!! lol

5/26/2008 4:36:19 PM What If We All Stopped Voting?  

reddart
Gresham, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
I have one better//why don't we all rebel and quit paying taxes to the government? maybe then we would see some drastic changes happen..hmmmm?

LOL. I wish at least 65% of the people here in Oregon would quit voting? Then maybe we could get a real governor whom would take care of the roads, and the people that work instead of those that sponging off the government? But if not I'm all for not paying taxes!

5/26/2008 9:05:52 PM What If We All Stopped Voting?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Since Tom McCall left office and then retired.. I have not voted for a Governor for Oregon..I have never liked any of the choices or candidates .nor have I felt that any of them have done any good for Oregon... It would be good ifn there ever came a time that we had an honest Governor who was for the people by the people and didn't lie and line his/her pockets like the rest of em have and actually cared about Oregon!!!!! Yeah..wouldn't that be nice/.// prob will never happen... So why vote? well..simply to at least keep some of the ppl out of office that aren't doing any good.. to keep sales tax out of oregon- but did ya ever notice.. we aren't allowed to vote on anything that has to do with cigarette.booze..taxes.. that they impose upon us.. we aren't invited to vote about whether a city or the entire state goes non smoking... Yep...I think by NOT payin them taxes will make more of an impact than our votes ever will.. our votes just don't seem to be worth a whole hell of alot!

5/28/2008 12:57:11 PM What If We All Stopped Voting?  

wildman97478
Springfield, OR

It doesn't matter who gets in they all rip us off in different ways.

5/28/2008 2:01:19 PM What If We All Stopped Voting?  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

I vote to cut in half all the compensation packeges for judges in the state of Oregon. In fact, their compensation packages should be correlated to the average income of those whom are seen before them. We'll increase the political gene pool's awareness of the common folk by twice not to mention give the courts motivation to tax the more fluid class for a change. What a concept. A judicial system that prays on those that can actually afford to defend themselves. Chuckle.

5/28/2008 7:31:24 PM What If We All Stopped Voting?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

yep..lol..quite a novel concept...lol