Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals com login

His grand notion is to now HITCH HIKE across the GW Bridge. single men in cincinnati The neighborhood director came and broke up the argument, but that wasn t the final time I d see TK. So I sent him his t shirt in the post with some dollars for the postage for my stuff. memphis list crawlers I was horrified but fortunately the place had loud music.

ct hookup site

Everybody on Facebook utilizes their actual names, you can find people today in your basic region, and let s face details, a lot of people today use Facebook for this type of stuff anyway. senior dating colorado There is a entire globe of Peloton Facebook groups out there to satisfy just about every niche, says Brandon Fields, a Peloton user considering that early 2020. When it comes to on the web Jewish weddings, JDate is responsible for matching over 50 percent of these couples. bedpage com san antonio And if the daters themselves appear in a Story, it lets other individuals see what they really appear like, even if their on the net pictures are out of date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/23/2008 4:29:24 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

forrest73
Eldorado, TX

saddle up those horses. its cheaper than gas and a better ride.

5/23/2008 7:20:52 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

texassweetness
Baytown, TX

Hmmm...stable, land, feed, vet bills, trailering...I don't know ....I live in Texas, too, and it just isn't feasable....smiling...but a heck of a good thought!

Callie

5/23/2008 11:42:00 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

realdevilman13
Arlington, TX

3.80 a gallon here in Dallas and thats for the cheap stuff

5/24/2008 3:38:59 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

tx_blu_eyz67
San Antonio, TX

hey now if i have to ride a horse and buggy to work i will.it is cheaper.LOL

5/24/2008 5:22:00 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

justdancin
Tomball, TX

I would if I had a place to keep one! It would be a lot cheaper than putting 'premium' in my tank

5/24/2008 6:02:00 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

tc5287
Rosenberg, TX

I live 1.5 miles from work so I ride a bicycle work ,it's cheaper than a horse

5/24/2008 7:47:39 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

beeaboo7267
Denton, TX

Hey Thats what I have been saying for the past Three years!!!!!!!!
Horsesback is a way better ride! And the wont run out of gas!

5/25/2008 6:07:11 AM horses are cheaper than gas  

sirjaime
Garland, TX

Sorry dude but I have to BURN you, That's a dumb country boy trying to think, you better stop that. Your going to break it!

You have the cost of feed, boarding, vets, grooming, shoeing. And I'm sure there is something I am forgetting.

Texas Sweetness I just read your post and as you can see I agree. But I think your hot and you can ride this horse any time

HELL I ((HAVE TOO)) run 93 in my car, damn turbo!

[Edited 5/25/2008 6:19:08 AM]

5/27/2008 5:12:05 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

minx420
Oshkosh, WI

Ok think about this. If you traded in your vehicle for a quarter horse...
1. Shoeing a horse would not cost as much as say... Tires...
2. Your garage could be refurbished into a stable... no boarding
3. feeding a horse is not going to cost as much monthly (And please forrest correct me if I am wrong) as even the insurance on a car, especially a turbo. *Not even considering the gasoline yet.*
4. the droppings could be collected by the county and the methane could be used to heat the homes of the citizens, the remainder of which could be sold for fertilizer in mass quantities creating a boon for the county and lower taxes for the residents...
5. vet bills... Considering the amount of gas used by the average vehicle I do not think the vet bills yearly would nearly amount to the cost of just the gasoline alone.
6. Land would not really be an issue because you WOULD be riding your horse every day and would therefore not need the land for excercize. And as an extra added bonus you would never have to mow the grass again, just stake your horse out for a bit of grazing! Woo Hoo!!
7. (I forgot about grooming) Ay present you wash & detail your vehicle right? So instead of washing your car you would wash your horse and take a curry comb to it... No cost but the one time investment for the hardware.

[Edited 5/28/2008 4:38:38 AM]

5/27/2008 5:36:36 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

1bit2spurs
Winnsboro, TX

That was a smart ladie speaking ,sayd it all.
Now who wants some horses, i got too many=)

5/27/2008 7:22:32 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

If you believe that you must not have horses, Hay is outta sight, barbed wire is like gols, pasture rent if you don't own plenty of land is outta sight, and transportation cost for feed is unreal. Think I'll stick with my steel pony it uses gas but near as much of it to go farther

5/27/2008 8:21:56 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

lonly36ntx
Victoria, TX

Quote from sirjaime:
Sorry dude but I have to BURN you, That's a dumb country boy trying to think, you better stop that. Your going to break it!

You have the cost of feed, boarding, vets, grooming, shoeing. And I'm sure there is something I am forgetting.

Texas Sweetness I just read your post and as you can see I agree. But I think your hot and you can ride this horse any time

i have read some of your other posts and all you are is a smartass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry but that is the truth dude, you never have anything nice to say. it is ppl like you that ruin this site for others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/27/2008 9:08:22 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

tfortexas
Big Sandy, TX

Country boys are no dumber than city slickers

5/27/2008 11:37:52 PM horses are cheaper than gas  

easttxcowboy45
Pickton, TX

Quote from sirjaime:

Are you as stupid in person as you was just now on here? I have had horses all of my life and no it does not cost that much to keep a horse, unless you let someone else keep it and rip you off!!

5/28/2008 4:15:29 AM horses are cheaper than gas  

minx420
Oshkosh, WI

I believe Sir Jaime's problem comes from the fact that he is spending an awful lot of money for this cool turbo powered vehicle. And if horses come back into use he will have spent an awful lot of money for no reason, so he is stubbornly clinging to his investment. However, I have heard that petroleum is running out at a marathon rate on this planet so in a dozen or so years (at least from the estimate I have heard) his cool turbo powered internal combustion engine will have run out of fuel completely, or at least be priced out of the market as far as gas is concerned. (Unless someone has come up with a way by then to convert the fuel used in internal combustion engines to hydrogen/methane or some other renewable source.) Then he may in fact need his neighbors to hitch a team to it to take it to the recyclling plant as it would be an otherwize useless hunk of metal. Cool & very pretty but useless... unless he wants to donate it to a museum.

Page: 1, 2