Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best way to find hookups

How would you feel about bringing on a third (or N+1) cofounder? There s no appropriate answer to either of these queries, but I looked for maturity in pondering about how to manage these thorny difficulties, says Lin. sonoma county dating website I ve in no way met a reader who doesn t enjoy talking about the books they ve read. Asking the correct questions on your first date can help you function out the sort of future you ll have with this particular person. hooking up in rio Name three of the happiest moments in your life.

www listcrawler

Do not count on the other particular person to lead the conversation, especially if you do not give much info to work with. dating in west hartford ct Quite a few components like age, place is taken into concern & the app finds the greatest match in accordance. Becareful with who you meet on this dating apps. locanto st louis mo He then proceeded to tell me about his anti sex Catholic upbringing, his wish for a homemaking wife and his penchant for feet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/24/2008 1:01:58 PM How Long..???  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Quote from nightowl2424:
Here's another question. How long do you stay on a date site?

While it at first, the site seems promising that you will meet someone, the longer you stay, the less likely your chances. Seems everyone wants to meet the new members but soon you start seeing the same faces all the time.

So I am wondering why is that?

Do the people not get dates? Or are they not seriously looking? Or are they just leaving their profiles up to get e mail to boost their egos?

My limit is 3-6 months on a particular site as far as expecting any type of positive results.
Sounds like a new thread to me. I'm giving it one year, so Dec 27, 2008, if I haven't found HIM, I'm gone

5/24/2008 2:50:29 PM How Long..???  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

The sooner the better Don't waste time.

5/24/2008 5:25:32 PM How Long..???  

barbara1
Reston, VA

That answer is answered on a case by case basis.

5/24/2008 6:28:18 PM How Long..???  

timewarped1972
Grants Pass, OR

Quote from 57rickie:
Quote from nightowl2424:

While it at first, the site seems promising that you will meet someone, the longer you stay, the less likely your chances. Seems everyone wants to meet the new members but soon you start seeing the same faces all the time.

Do the people not get dates? Or are they not seriously looking? Or are they just leaving their profiles up to get e mail to boost their egos?

My limit is 3-6 months on a particular site as far as expecting any type of positive results.
Sounds like a new thread to me. I'm giving it one year, so Dec 27, 2008, if I haven't found HIM, I'm gone

i second that......sounds like a good thread in itself....

6/7/2008 4:13:53 AM How Long..???  

rick196246
Chicago Ridge, IL

Well my idea is to let the lady decide when to meet. When she is comfortable enough. She will ask if you would like to get together.

6/7/2008 4:21:45 AM How Long..???  

federal327
Alexandria, VA

Exchange a maximum of 2 emails and maybe talk on the phone about 20 minutes. No sense in wasting time with someone that might be dishonest. The only way to get to know a person is face to face. Go for coffee in a public place. If the chemistry is missing, move on. Forget all the 'What ifs."

6/7/2008 4:51:01 AM How Long..???  

roggor
Eek, AK

It depends how impatient you are, or how patient you are. What's the rush?

6/7/2008 4:53:44 AM How Long..???  

roggor
Eek, AK

Quote from nightowl2424:

Speaking of the same faces, where's yours?

6/7/2008 8:27:18 AM How Long..???  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

Depends on which one of us gets out on parole first! Make that when we're available

6/7/2008 9:09:11 AM How Long..???  

tamie14jns
Joliet, IL

Quote from fairyk4u:
How long do you talk to someone before you meet them...????

I sent messsges---chatted and talked on the
phone for about 3 weeks before meeting!!
That gives you enough time to at least get
to know them first...... Tamie

6/7/2008 9:17:09 AM How Long..???  

rosesandlolipop
Monticello, KY

Depends on how you feel. If I feel it will be safe, I would want to meet in a public place first and get the feel of the person. take it from there. If I feel like there is a connection then I"d take it further , if not, part as friends.

6/7/2008 2:12:17 PM How Long..???  

federal327
Alexandria, VA

Quote from rosesandlolipop:
Depends on how you feel. If I feel it will be safe, I would want to meet in a public place first and get the feel of the person. take it from there. If I feel like there is a connection then I"d take it further , if not, part as friends.

Why part as friends? Just part.

6/7/2008 2:17:53 PM How Long..???  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

Long enough for you to feel comfortable and ready to take the next step which is obviously meeting them face to face...It amazes me that the way a person talks online emails chats etc.. when you meet in person they are totally different..

6/7/2008 2:24:22 PM How Long..???  

lobo_corazon
Kingston, ON

Quote from chala95:
ASAP sweetie, odds are not in our favor on this one. Most people we start talking to we will NOT end up with. So find out as soon as you can, meet within a couple of days if you can, if you have a second meeting your on your way. If you don't hit it off, you did not waste several weeks, countless phone hours, time fantasizing, losing sleep, missing out on other's etc.

6/7/2008 2:36:33 PM How Long..???  

daddy1969
Chesapeake, VA

no time limit whenever you feel its right

Page: 1, 2, 3