Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

social media hookups

What do you definitely think about how to reside your life and what occurs when you die? Weighty questions, I know, but critical ones. free ohio personals If you are nonetheless working on asking her out, take a appear at ourfunny inquiries to ask a girl. Right here are a few stories that prove you can genuinely by no means predict who you ll end up with. joey mills onlyfans Nobody is much better off for discovering six months into a connection that a single companion is dead set on possessing five youngsters, though the other is unwilling to assistance so a great deal as a succulent plant.

rubratings legit

1 girl believed an individual she had been speaking to on the web was pretty typical. phoenix chat Immediately after a year of dating, they decided to element techniques even as they each acknowledged that someday they wanted to attempt once more. Are they a Titanic variety of particular person or a Lincoln kind? Could as properly know now if you are going to be faced with a lifetime of falling asleep in theaters or arguing over who gets the remote. hobbs and shaw russian girl Men will have to be invited to join by females, minimizing the creep factor of an open to anyone app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/29/2008 6:13:16 PM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

rockytopgirl
Winnsboro, LA

1. yes
2. no
3. undecided

5/30/2008 12:47:54 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

mljsnowbunny
Spokane, WA

I lost my mother when I was 23 and now at 46 it still hurts

5/30/2008 7:06:34 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

rockytopgirl
Winnsboro, LA

i started this thread so we can have a support group. i lost my daddy eight years ago. i'm in therapy for that and other reasons. so if Dustin will give it a go ahead. that will be awesome!LOVE YA AND MISS YA DAD!

5/31/2008 11:31:56 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

ladysmommy
Denver, CO

This is completely thoughtful!
I lost my daddy in August 04

[Edited 5/31/2008 11:35:57 AM]

6/4/2008 2:07:47 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

sereneinlife2
Mountain View, MO

could be very helpful

6/5/2008 1:29:19 PM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

bethinmi
Milford, MI

I just voted twice, but, yes, I just lost my mother 2 years ago. It hasn't really been that long, but it's been a long, long process of grief, for me, because my family is so dysfunctional, and is not doing well at all, because of it. I had no idea it would continue on this long, this grief process. You hear so much about 'it was two years ago,' or whatever, and so 'you should be over that, by now,' but I'm really not, my life has changed in so many ways, since she's been gone, and with so few people to talk to, about it, it can be very difficult. So, let's get started, then. Please.

6/6/2008 4:39:01 PM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

rebelchick1159
Winnsboro, LA

i know. my family put the "fun" in dysfunctional. my therapist told me it's time to let my Daddy go. like no way. i can't do it! if i die of a broken heart, it will be temporary. it'll be whole when i see both my Heavenly Father and my Father.

6/6/2008 4:50:16 PM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

missy_mischief
Missouri City, TX

Yes I Would Love To Have That.. Im Blessed To Still Have Both Of Mine But I Can't Imagine Losing Them..

6/6/2008 4:59:23 PM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

veteran61
Farmington, IL

I have a suggestion for parents that have lost a child. We all grieve. Maybe there is some way to combine the two? I lost my Mom, ten years ago and it still hurts. Can you imagine being a parent and losing your child? Maybe we could call it "Grieving the loss of a loved one"? Just a suggestion. Mike

6/7/2008 2:29:00 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

rebelchick1159
Winnsboro, LA

Quote from veteran61:
I have a suggestion for parents that have lost a child. We all grieve. Maybe there is some way to combine the two? I lost my Mom, ten years ago and it still hurts. Can you imagine being a parent and losing your child? Maybe we could call it "Grieving the loss of a loved one"? Just a suggestion. Mike
yes. i think it will help.

6/7/2008 8:26:36 PM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

jurnymn
Marshfield, WI

YES! YES!! YES!!!

Grieving over the loss of a LOVED ONE

Keep it Generalized and let us put in the treads.

6/8/2008 3:39:33 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

rebelchick1159
Winnsboro, LA

write a letter to dustin. we have got to have this!

6/8/2008 3:47:31 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

veteran61
Farmington, IL

I know how Dustin works, and I know he is reading this. EVERYBODY, send a personal message to Dustin and request this! He hates that. If he gets bombarded by personal requests, he will give us our group!
Dustin, do we really need to go through this again?

[Edited 6/8/2008 3:48:23 AM]

6/8/2008 4:36:49 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

justjojo
Bellows Falls, VT

My father died in December 2007: I hadn't really spoken with him in 17 years, but I was there to say goodbye, and he was alert enough to say he was glad to see me.

6/8/2008 4:44:04 AM Grieving over a loss of a parent  

veteran61
Farmington, IL

Jojo, My daughter was taken from me, by her mother, at the age of 2. I didn't see her for 17 years. It was like she was dead. At the ripe old age of 19, she popped back into my life. She is now my best friend. I know what it is like to lose a child.

Page: 1, 2