Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

Study how the media has influenced people s understanding of HIV and AIDS. dating services augusta ga Yesichat is not like an official aid you can flirt, send them, no registration, you had been onto something. Individual MBA Coach would like to share a few thoughts about how this new strain could influence the MBA application cycle and your MBA degree plans. rubmaps glendale The been varrified app is absolutely accessable.

privatedelight singles

There are apps for common audiences and these aimed at singles over 50, while other folks try to match daters who are religious or those in the LGBTQ+ community. speed dating in naples florida The function is found in the Facebook app itself. It was at a theme park and my date wanted to go on the new scary ride. what is latinmail com Fearing key halitosis or lack of interest, I confronted him and was shocked by his reply.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/4/2012 5:35:01 AM Last Night's Debate  

curvycharms
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,403)
Starkville, MS
38, joined May. 2011

Just wondering what the local flavor thought of the debate.

Stage presence and delivery....Romney showed up and showed out. He seemed well rehearsed and fake...

POTUS.....You had your a** handed to you on a silver plated made in china platter! Why in the hell didn't you mention that 47%? America was on the edge of their couches, lazyboys and barstools just waiting to hear him smooth talk his way ot of that.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/5/2012 9:21:27 PM Last Night's Debate  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Petal, MS
61, joined Jan. 2008

There was a debate ?
I don't have a TV, could somebody please bring me up to date?
There isn't a hurricane or anything coming is there?
Seriously,neither candidate wants to discuss the real issues such as the shortage of really good dope or it's high cost these days.
I think all ballots should have a 'None of The Above' option.

10/6/2012 5:44:39 PM Last Night's Debate  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
38, joined May. 2011

what....am I gonna do with you Fun?

I do agree with the "none of the above" option tho

10/6/2012 8:15:48 PM Last Night's Debate  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Petal, MS
61, joined Jan. 2008

You will just have to keep me and love me, CC............nobody else will have me.

10/7/2012 11:14:33 AM Last Night's Debate  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
38, joined May. 2011

I can't keep you, but I might be able to pawn you off on my neighbor. She's closer to your age, lives alone, smokes like a freight train, and drinks budweiser like it's water. She's blonde, blue eyes and literally a size 2. Her boobs are heading south, but hey, whats a little sag compared to true love right? I think you two would be a match made in heaven. Shall I proceed with making that love connection?

10/7/2012 12:04:48 PM Last Night's Debate  

elcamino73
Lake Cormorant, MS
46, joined Sep. 2012
online now!

There you go trucker. And I'll even pitch in and pay for yalls dinner. Not the bar tab though.

10/7/2012 7:34:06 PM Last Night's Debate  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Petal, MS
61, joined Jan. 2008

I'm telling you..........and I was about to give up on this site !

10/12/2012 6:29:47 AM Last Night's Debate  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
38, joined May. 2011

oOhhhh....Biden was such the entertainer last night!!!!!!
The Potus never mentioned that 47% but the VP made sure to mention it every chance he got!!!!! Still no rebuttle from the Republicans on that.....

I can't wait for next week's debate, hopefully Romney will add a little substance to his well rehearsed speeches and give us some specifics on how he's going to do exactly whatever it is he's claiming to get done. I'm no Obama fan, but Romney isn't all that appealing. Can you afford to be so vague when you're running for President? Is that fair to the voters? Hell both parties are full of fecal matter anyway, but dammit lie to me in detail! Oy vey....this election is giving me heartburn.

Off Topic, Fun.....my neighbor, the one I was going to try to hook you up with. Fell down the stairs and broke her back. I know you were looking forward to doing that yourself, but her stairs beat you to it. So...I'll keep looking. I got your back!

10/13/2012 12:34:17 PM Last Night's Debate  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Petal, MS
61, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from curvycharms:
oOhhhh....Biden was such the entertainer last night!!!!!!
The Potus never mentioned that 47% but the VP made sure to mention it every chance he got!!!!! Still no rebuttle from the Republicans on that.....

I can't wait for next week's debate, hopefully Romney will add a little substance to his well rehearsed speeches and give us some specifics on how he's going to do exactly whatever it is he's claiming to get done. I'm no Obama fan, but Romney isn't all that appealing. Can you afford to be so vague when you're running for President? Is that fair to the voters? Hell both parties are full of fecal matter anyway, but dammit lie to me in detail! Oy vey....this election is giving me heartburn.

Off Topic, Fun.....my neighbor, the one I was going to try to hook you up with. Fell down the stairs and broke her back. I know you were looking forward to doing that yourself, but her stairs beat you to it. So...I'll keep looking. I got your b

Bless You.

10/24/2012 6:30:24 AM Last Night's Debate  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
38, joined May. 2011

The Potus slam dunked that last debate!

Off topic: Fun, found you a possible POA. Inbox me for details

10/24/2012 8:25:23 PM Last Night's Debate  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Petal, MS
61, joined Jan. 2008

What did you want me to put in your 'Inbox' ?????
I didn't think I was your type.

10/25/2012 3:15:42 AM Last Night's Debate  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
38, joined May. 2011

11/8/2012 2:03:43 AM Last Night's Debate  
simms30
Southaven, MS
46, joined May. 2012

Obama & Biden were both out done in the debates{> Why are some try'in to kiss up & say otherwise? C'mon.......

11/8/2012 4:24:04 AM Last Night's Debate  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
38, joined May. 2011

Kiss up? Seriously? If they were outdone in the debates.....America sure as hell agreed by giving them another 4 years.

Barack by Popular DEMAND!!!!!!!