Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

cheating hookup

This free of charge app offers premium functions at $9. oklahoma singles You can develop a new account, use search filters, add your photo, and browse the profiles for free of charge. Keep it fun, it s not a job interview make your query a small quirky and different. safehookups com review Online dating apps incessantly communicate with other systems such as back finish servers, cloud based solutions, chat servers, GPS, and so forth.

megahookup login

If you re looking for a long term relationship, stick with the classic on the net dating internet sites. local single women co The tool essentially performs by swiping yes or no primarily based on every single user s image. There are a lot of persons that are shy in true planet but a lot more open in net. onlyfans hack mega At Dating Stories, you have the suitable to produce a date with a certain guy or girl.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Take it back, you do not mean these things. You paid for everything but he bought the condom so you had to put out? On the hood of the car when you were back at your house? And it wasn't even good? Why for the love of all that is holy would you do these things, and then tell people you did them. I am not one for game playing but never tell people that you can be guilted into sex. Even if you are thinking doing it on the hood of the car might be a good way to redeam a shitty evening as soon as you realize you aren't enjoying it, you can say hey this isn't working for me, have a good life, take a hot bath and forget about it.

5/30/2008 11:06:14 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

Ditto, timewarped. Wise words.

5/31/2008 1:34:25 AM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

bellagioqueen
Portland, OR

The worst sex I ever had was with the best looking guy I ever dated. I had been lusting over him for a long time. We dated for a couple months and finally he took me to bed. I was so excited and just when we got started.........he was done. Just goes to show you looks are not everything.

5/31/2008 2:18:50 AM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

your_sweetie
Yuba City, CA

I would of left a long time ago

[Edited 5/31/2008 2:23:50 AM]

5/31/2008 6:12:33 AM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

bignorm888
Fall River, MA

Yes I wore out with this girl when I was 18 we went to her place to watch a movie and we sat there aren't her coach Woodward talking to each other then she asked me if she can suck my d*ck you know me being a man I said to hell yes then she got up went to the kitchen got a cup put it on the side of her she started doing her thing she thought a blow job was just to put her whole miles over my penis without using any mouth actions then five minutes later she said she needed a drink because her mouth was dry for keeping her mouth open to far. Then I told her how to really do it and then she told me that's gross I'm not putting my tongue on that. And I removed her head from my penis and pulled my pants up and walk right out the door without saying a word. And she kept calling me every day asking me to come over and do it again every time I told her to stop calling me you're not worth my time. But she still called me I had to change my phone number.

5/31/2008 6:33:40 AM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Never and I mean Never allow another to make you feel guilty and convice you into having sex. So what he drove all that way, he can drive all the way back too. Feeling sorry for them...pity sex. Would it have been worth soothing his feelings if he gave you a 'gift'. I think not. No is easy to say and if he gets mad, so be it. such is life....

5/31/2008 6:43:16 AM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

lobo_corazon
Kingston, ON

Have the self-respect to require much more than that from a man, before you put out.

5/31/2008 6:49:05 AM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

jamijoy
Kenosha, WI

I just need to learn to say "NO" for some reason guys have a way of making me feel guilty..cause he was like..well I bought these condoms...and I did drive here for YOU..and Im like..well I paid for dinner and a movie..and he was like..well I want to thank you...so I said..just say it then...and then he was like...well you shouldn't promise to show a guy a good time if you're not going to go through with it....to me a good time is going out and having fun...not neceserily having sex!
5/31/2008 12:42:35 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

Quote from bignorm888:
Yes I wore out with this girl when I was 18 we went to her place to watch a movie and we sat there aren't her coach Woodward talking to each other then she asked me if she can suck my d*ck you know me being a man I said to hell yes then she got up went to the kitchen got a cup put it on the side of her she started doing her thing she thought a blow job was just to put her whole miles over my penis without using any mouth actions then five minutes later she said she needed a drink because her mouth was dry for keeping her mouth open to far. Then I told her how to really do it and then she told me that's gross I'm not putting my tongue on that. And I removed her head from my penis and pulled my pants up and walk right out the door without saying a word. And she kept calling me every day asking me to come over and do it again every time I told her to stop calling me you're not worth my time. But she still called me I had to change my phone number.

And you're still proud of how you acted?

It seems to me you acted like an immature asshole. I can understand how it may have been an odd thing for her to say but maybe she was nervous. Women suffer performance anxiety, too. At least, she was trying to please you, especially when she asked you to come back over. Maybe she was willing to try it your way, though I can't imagine why she'd want to after the way you acted. Maybe, for whatever reason, she felt like she couldn't be more choosy and maybe you thought you were doing her some kind of favor using her mouth for an ejaculation machine but tossed it when the machine didn't work the way you wanted.

Guess she didn't consider that you weren't worth chasing and you didn't consider she was still a human being. Either way, most guys do some stupid thing in their youth. But I can't imagine why you'd want to share that like you're still proud of it, after all these years, unless you're still an immature asshole. Grow the f*ck up!

It seems to me that you were the date from Hell instead of her. I just hope she's learned since then that she doesn't have to settle for guys who treat her like that.

5/31/2008 2:07:18 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1goodguy1
Denville, NJ

Cool! Is that what goes on in Oklahoma??

5/31/2008 2:29:24 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

angel_devil85
Stillwater, OK

Quote from 1goodguy1:
Cool! Is that what goes on in Oklahoma??

Ok no...Like I said this is my first time ever doing that on a first date..I normally wait and get to know the guy..I don't know why..but lately my self esteem and my confidence are just down..I really cant say why except I felt sorry for him...I just dont understand how he looked so good in his pics..and then in person he looked like a complete nerd...I am just saying...things happened that should NOT have happened..and I can't take them back..and I posted it on here..because Normally people are really helpful towards others on this site...I know I made a mistake...thats why I am admitting to it.

5/31/2008 2:57:11 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ajlanthony2
Gulfport, MS

once I was about to have sex with a girl until I saw she had dingle-berries! Disgustingly sick! But I still accepted the head she had to offer.

5/31/2008 2:57:16 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

suzq1972
South Milwaukee, WI

Don't feel guilty for being honest! I've seen some strange s*@t confessed on here. You are a young, beautiful girl. Think of this as a learning experience (a crappy one but a lesson all the same). Always remember that you deserve better than to be treated like that.

5/31/2008 3:03:15 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

lil_bs
Sheridan, WY

as a female we have all had bad sex. you know the guys that thinks he has to be on top even though he only has one move. I mean normally if he's bad i just take charge so i can get the job done. but yes i've ran into the guy that has to go for the gold and be the man. in other words refuses to be on bottom. i mean come on guys if the girl isnt enjoying it just lay back at let her do the work. At least she can get the job done!!!!

5/31/2008 3:03:53 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

lalaboo
Sterling, CT

Quote from allyours4now:
after that shitty date why would you bang him? you are b*tching about something you had total control over, yet you talk as if you had to screw him. sounds more like your problem than his.
Yeah what he said!

5/31/2008 3:20:48 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

missmmeoftheday
Brooklyn, NY

"Yeah I know, we had been talking for a few months, and I really thought he was different..I should have lost him when he was following me back to my house..but he drove an hour...and I think I felt sorry for him more so..than anything...I dont know..all I know is that I wasn't happy..and now what should I tell him when he asks me?? I ALWAYS say the wrong thing and it pisses men off!!" angel_devil85

What do you think he is going to ask you? If he can come see you again? If he does, thank him politely and tell him NO in no uncertain terms. Why do you feel at all beholden to this man? You met, had a bad date all around, and now feel like crap about yourself... or so it would seem...

You say the wrong thing and that pisses men off... I think you are just talking to the wrong men.

You were talking for a few months and really thought he was different... from what? From the other men you have met? and when you realized- it sounds like you realized during the movies- that he wasn't, why do anything other than call it a night and move on?

You had sex cause you felt sorry for him? For what? Was he that pathetic? Why should you feel sorry for him? He chose to meet you, things weren't what they could have been, and so he could have just gone home. Big friggin deal. Why lose even more self-esteem and feel even worse about yourself because not only was this guy not all that, but you had crappy sex and feel icky? And you are still worried about what to say to him????

You also stated that guys have a way of making you feel guilty... What are you feeling so guilty about? About wanting someone to love you? About wanting a relationship?

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said that your self esteem has been really low.... take a good look at yourself and maybe hold off on dating, etc, till you know that you are a worthwile woman and any man would be lucky to have you... and that you are ALLOWED to wait for a guy you want to be with... not JUST any man or woman will do... for any of us...

JMO

[Edited 5/31/2008 3:32:02 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3