Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

legit hookup sites

Make it enjoyable for herby considering up approaches to make her laugh and getting thebest version of yourselfyou can be. arkansas christian dating When you re trying to get to know someone new, you can only text what s up so a lot of times. I took out the book and began reading the intro. how to pick up spanish women No matter whether it be a single question or multiple, you determine on exactly how several folks are permitted to skip.

open relationship hookup

As you can most likely tell from its moniker, this app s most important fanbase is in the States. best dating websites edmonton You can t see the membership expenses until you ve joined OkCupid and subscriptions automatically renew. I figured getting simple was the way to go as to avoid any mixed messages. doublelist omaha Your trial period will commence when you confirm your payment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

well i'll say this much.......your not the first person to do that....and most of us have slept with someone at some point we wish we wouldn't have....it's done, it's over.....take a long hot shower......and learn from it....if a guy really likes you he would never put pressure on a woman like that.....you have some issues you need to deal with but it sounds like in addition to your problems this guy was a real creep to begin with......

guy's won't bail on you if you don't have sex with them if they like you........maybe you need to just tell yourself you must wait a certain amount of time (weeks, months, something) before you'll have sex......oh......and to help screen out the butt heads........don't overly flirt with them, and tell them stright up you don't have sex with anyone untill you known them 3 months ( in person) period!!! that will keep some of them from bugging you......or tell them your celebid at this time in your life....

[Edited 5/30/2008 11:06:20 PM]

5/30/2008 10:18:56 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

angel_devil85
Stillwater, OK

Ok everyone, just got back from my "date" this guy was pathetic..I paid for our dinner, I paid for the movies...the only thing he bought was condoms...he didn't even make a movie till 3/4 the way thru the movie...which I wanted to pay attention to!!! So then we get to my property..he pulls over to a small field...and then says we can do it on the hood of the car...I laid there and enjoyed looking at the stars...He was making these smacking noises that really bothered me...and when he kissed..it was horrible!! He left my neck so wet I wanted to ask if a towel came with that slobber...ugh...and then he was on my chest..and the noises continued..so I shuddered and just laid there and looked at the stars...then he couldn't even keep it in me...come on now...this is a 30 year old man!!!!!! He did NOT know what the hell he was doing..and thank god he isn't on this site..LOL omg..anyone ever have any bad expiernences like this???

5/30/2008 10:20:36 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

baja_h2x
Postville, IA

not with a man no

5/30/2008 10:35:23 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

bssenior08
Spartanburg, SC

yea i have! this girl asked me on a date and b4 we got done wit dinner she had already started f*ckin wit me. she had no idea wut the f*ck she was doin. i just let her keep goin and about 2 mins into it she was done and had to stop which sucked for me bc i'm 19 and got some stamina

5/30/2008 10:39:56 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

angel_devil85
Stillwater, OK

Quote from bssenior08:
yea i have! this girl asked me on a date and b4 we got done wit dinner she had already started f*ckin wit me. she had no idea wut the f*ck she was doin. i just let her keep goin and about 2 mins into it she was done and had to stop which sucked for me bc i'm 19 and got some stamina

Thats what I need..a guy with some good stamina!! lol

5/30/2008 10:43:46 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

timewarped1972
Grants Pass, OR

ok, this is why you should not or don't have to have sex with people so fast......you can maybe tell they aren't your type with out having sex......you could have kissed him and said this sucks i want no more.......only a suggestion ofcourse....

honestly, if a guy (or girl) is any good at anything they can satisfy with out having to have intercourse.......but then again i'm weird....lol

[Edited 5/30/2008 10:49:53 PM]

5/30/2008 10:48:12 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

angel_devil85
Stillwater, OK

Quote from timewarped1972:
ok, this is why you should not or don't have to have sex with people so fast......you can maybe tell they aren't your type with out having sex......you could have kissed him and said this sucks i want no more.......only a suggestion ofcourse....

honestly, if a guy (or girl) is any good at anything they can sitisfy with out having to have intercourse.......but then again i'm weird....lol

Yeah I know, we had been talking for a few months, and I really thought he was different..I should have lost him when he was following me back to my house..but he drove an hour...and I think I felt sorry for him more so..than anything...I dont know..all I know is that I wasn't happy..and now what should I tell him when he asks me?? I ALWAYS say the wrong thing and it pisses men off!!

5/30/2008 10:48:34 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

Have you been out with this guy before? had sex with him before? Just curious as to why you had sex with him in the frist place since you were disappointed in him for only buying condoms. You paid for the movie and dinner...Sex without love to me, would be just as you described...

5/30/2008 10:49:48 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

muffycakes
Chanhassen, MN

I had a bad sex experience some time ago. I had a few drinks and did not realize at all that the guy I was with had quite a bit more. He was speaking and walking around just fine. Anyhow, he fumbled around as though he had never had sex before then came after about two minutes. We used a condom of course and he took it off right after he pulled out. He ended up taking it off above my leg and his juice got all over my leg. After waking up he had no recolection of the event whatsoever. Now i watch very very closely how much a guy drinks when we go out and I avoid activities that involve drinking. The experience just sucked.

5/30/2008 10:50:37 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

angel_devil85
Stillwater, OK

Quote from ladyvirtue52:
Have you been out with this guy before? had sex with him before? Just curious as to why you had sex with him in the frist place since you were disappointed in him for only buying condoms. You paid for the movie and dinner...Sex without love to me, would be just as you described...

No I have never had sex on a first date...I always meet guys first..and a few times later, after they gain my trust..I have sex with them..and most of them have broke my heart...but he seemed different..and I dont know why I did what I did..but I totally regret it now!!

5/30/2008 10:52:20 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

timewarped1972
Grants Pass, OR

Quote from muffycakes:
I had a bad sex experience some time ago. I had a few drinks and did not realize at all that the guy I was with had quite a bit more. He was speaking and walking around just fine. Anyhow, he fumbled around as though he had never had sex before then came after about two minutes. We used a condom of course and he took it off right after he pulled out. He ended up taking it off above my leg and his juice got all over my leg. After waking up he had no recolection of the event whatsoever. Now i watch very very closely how much a guy drinks when we go out and I avoid activities that involve drinking. The experience just sucked.

yeah thats one warning label they should put on alchohol "may cause horribly dissatisfying sexual experiences"

5/30/2008 10:52:41 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

allyours4now
Glendale, AZ

after that shitty date why would you bang him? you are b*tching about something you had total control over, yet you talk as if you had to screw him. sounds more like your problem than his.

5/30/2008 10:56:41 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

angel_devil85
Stillwater, OK

Quote from allyours4now:
after that shitty date why would you bang him? you are b*tching about something you had total control over, yet you talk as if you had to screw him. sounds more like your problem than his.

I just need to learn to say "NO" for some reason guys have a way of making me feel guilty..cause he was like..well I bought these condoms...and I did drive here for YOU..and Im like..well I paid for dinner and a movie..and he was like..well I want to thank you...so I said..just say it then...and then he was like...well you shouldn't promise to show a guy a good time if you're not going to go through with it....to me a good time is going out and having fun...not neceserily having sex!

5/30/2008 10:59:31 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

Sex without love to me, would be just as you described.

The captain has to respectfully disagree as he's had some great sex without love unless you considered that both parties loved good sex. This date should have ended at the end of the movie. With that many things going wrong, things in my experience don't get better. Better to cut your losses and let your B.O.B. rock you to sleep.

Advice, for what it's worth, meet for drinks (doesn't have to be alcohol) and then, if there's chemistry, have dinner and only if he's buying. If not, ditch his cheap broke ass.

[Edited 5/30/2008 11:03:24 PM]

5/30/2008 11:01:27 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

allyours4now
Glendale, AZ

Quote from angel_devil85:
Quote from allyours4now:

I just need to learn to say "NO" for some reason guys have a way of making me feel guilty..cause he was like..well I bought these condoms...and I did drive here for YOU..and Im like..well I paid for dinner and a movie..and he was like..well I want to thank you...so I said..just say it then...and then he was like...well you shouldn't promise to show a guy a good time if you're not going to go through with it....to me a good time is going out and having fun...not neceserily having sex!

next time meet the person somewhere public. drive your own car so that way you always got an out if you need it. next time some friggin loser tries to guilt you take your purse full of rolled change and kiss it upside his head.

5/30/2008 11:02:34 PM WORST sex ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

timewarped1972
Grants Pass, OR

quote--I just need to learn to say "NO" for some reason guys have a way of making me feel guilty..cause he was like..well I bought these condoms...and I did drive here for YOU..and Im like..well I paid for dinner and a movie..and he was like..well I want to thank you...so I said..just say it then...and then he was like...well you shouldn't promise to show a guy a good time if you're not going to go through with it....to me a good time is going out and having fun...not neceserily having sex!

Page: 1, 2, 3