Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

Agreed, I do rely on buddies to go via photos of me though there does seem to be a distintct lack of them. des moines hook up So for tinder user, the average is 1 match per week la. To generate a dating app that performs effectively with excellent latency under higher loads and information volume, developers can use microservices along with nicely built APIs and generous cloud storage. craigslist boston app I am a male and surprising I get the exact same benefits.

skipthegames con

It is also a fantastic thought to reflect on what dating appears like to you. tuscaloosa hook up On October 7th, John asked me to be his girlfriend—with a typo! I still have the screenshot and tease him about it to this day. Click by means of to see the best naked dresses of all time. hookup travels goa Keep away from ghosting if you have exchanged a lot of messages, have a date set or have already met in particular person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/16/2007 9:51:17 PM What's your fetish?  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

It's like collecting baseball cards...you never know when you might trade up? Personally I wouldn't wear my ladies underwear...my big ass would stretch them all out of wack and they would be pissed off at me for ruining a perfect pair of panties...better to rip them off and use them as a gag...LOL

8/16/2007 9:53:18 PM What's your fetish?  

bbw_beauty
Flowery Branch, GA

It's better than the alternative.... taking them home and throwing them at the wall to see if they stick and noting their "hang time." LOL

8/16/2007 10:20:03 PM What's your fetish?  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

"Say Tom,...What are these panties being stuck up on the wall with? I don't see any thumbtacks?"

8/16/2007 10:23:55 PM What's your fetish?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

viking i think your fettish is in walkin freezer on 4 th of july firewors blazzing , the hot bartender. on top of the carpachio...love ya bro

8/16/2007 10:30:58 PM What's your fetish?  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

You know my likes there my brother....Angel's looking for an ass slapping...Oh BTW she's 420 too!!! wink, wink, ...LOL

8/16/2007 10:31:39 PM What's your fetish?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

OMYGOD...
BBW...that was too funny...never thought about the 'hang time',,,if its a loooonnng hang time, does that mean he did a better job? And if they dont stick, he sucked?
(LOL pun not intended on that one..)
Fetish, oh yeah baby, its all about control......
As a nurse, I have to be in control at all times...
In bed, I like to give it up once in a while....
phew.
this thread has me needing a cold shower...or a walk, yeah, definately a walk.....

8/16/2007 10:36:08 PM What's your fetish?  

bbw_beauty
Flowery Branch, GA

There's just nothing worse than a bad batch of panty pudding, huh? LOL
btw used to be a nurse myself so i completely understand the need to give away control.

8/16/2007 11:15:57 PM What's your fetish?  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

Viking loves to take control of the situation...keeps me on my toes...Yeah well if you were hanging by your thumbs...you'd understand...must of pissed off my Goddess....LOL

8/16/2007 11:17:49 PM What's your fetish?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Angel, face down ass up isnt a fetish, its a dish!!!
'angelic smile'

8/16/2007 11:20:47 PM What's your fetish?  

bbw_beauty
Flowery Branch, GA

If ya hung me by my thumbs i wouldn't be able to use my hands for more "creative" things. Besides, thats what the nipple rings are for. LOL

8/16/2007 11:30:49 PM What's your fetish?  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

You are so right Beauty...suspension by nipple rings....now that's what I call foreplay....Yes!!!

8/16/2007 11:34:04 PM What's your fetish?  

bbw_beauty
Flowery Branch, GA

Got a tongue ring too, for the record, but same rule of "thumb" for that.... if you use it for suspension i can't find creative uses for it.

8/16/2007 11:38:07 PM What's your fetish?  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

Your piercings are very important to me...even tho I have none I do request one for my One. Is it true that girls with pierced tongues give much better head than their unpierced counterparts???

8/16/2007 11:42:06 PM What's your fetish?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Hmm, since my tounge is not pierced, and Ive never gotten head from a girl with her tounge pierced, I cant comment on that one. I, personally have never gotten any complaints from my worship of the penis....
Oh, and I dooo like it....
Thats one of the nice things about getting older, you know what you like....
and you are not shy about it anymore....
LOL

8/16/2007 11:48:57 PM What's your fetish?  

bbw_beauty
Flowery Branch, GA

i cant speak for other girls, all i can say with any certainty is that i am damn good but then i was good before the tongue piercing too. So good i can make your eyes roll back in your head and have both your hands grabbing for hand fulls of hair. and i do love the hair pulling.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22