Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Yea dating apps helps expand the network. asian dating houston I just looked into hinge, but the app is a mess and there is no online version. Also avoid piling on to a category that is already saturated the App Shop has enough fart, burp, flashlight, fortune telling, dating, and Kama Sutra apps, and so on. locanto baguio You can catch up on a handful of evaluations to get insights about the dating website.

chattanooga hookups

Show up on time, dress effectively, and have some initial date concerns prepared, so the conversation flows. yuba city personals Customers can spend RMB 12 (USD 1. Not giving your divorce the consideration it deserves is one of the top rated 10 blunders men make through divorce. speed dating plus size You have checked out our safety strategies and now you want to know how to dive into on the web dating and get the most out of it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/2/2007 8:17:45 PM What's your fetish?  

mz_trina
Miami, FL

hummmm. I'm into role playing. I'm a very aggressive woman who somtimes likes to be dominated. I love my ass spanked and hair pulled. That's just for starters..............

10/2/2007 8:38:12 PM What's your fetish?  

slowtyper1953
Fort Wayne, IN

ass spanker and hair puyller for hire here

10/2/2007 9:25:37 PM What's your fetish?  

seedadgonuts
Rancho Cordova, CA

A pair of sexy womens feet with red toe nail polish wrapped around my pole slowely sliding up and down

10/2/2007 9:31:47 PM What's your fetish?  

jenrcute4u
Ransom, KY

My fetish is to watch men jack off.........

10/2/2007 9:35:26 PM What's your fetish?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

A man who's not afraid to take me
xoxoPeaches.

10/5/2007 10:12:05 PM What's your fetish?  

perfectfeet
Sterling Heights, MI

Well, my profile name is "perfect feet"... can you figure it out?

Also, TICKLING!!! (giving and receiving!)

And another, that I have yet to explore but am VERY interested/turned on by... Chastity! They actually make comfortable plastic devices nowadays that are basically a little cage with a lock that perfectly covers your penis and prevents masturbation and arousal, while still allowing for all normal daily functions. Why in the hell would anyone wish to bring this upon themself?, you might ask... I think the idea of being totally controlled sexually is extremely hot. I'd like the girl (the "keyholder") to tease me to my wit's end, making me hornier than I'd be capable of "letting" myself get otherwise. Maybe have her restrain my hands, remove the device, and bring me to the brink of orgasm, only to replace the device, leaving me incredibly horny and frustrated! Needless to say, the "keyholder" gets all the attention she could possibly want, with me waiting on her hand and foot. It could last for anywhere from an evening to multiple weeks...it's up to her (and my "behaviour"), and not knowing when relief will come just intensifies everything! It would be so hot to be out in public with her and some friends, and we have our little "secret"!

Alright, I've got to stop with this post. I've got a giant boner right now. If you're interested, you know where to find me.

10/5/2007 10:22:27 PM What's your fetish?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

I just can't bring myself to post it out here!

10/6/2007 12:43:13 AM What's your fetish?  

bluebayou
Houston, TX

I am a charter member of the Mile High Club, love airplanes and stewardess without panties

10/6/2007 6:58:54 AM What's your fetish?  

bayliner02
Euless, TX

Women waxing my boat!!!

10/6/2007 8:02:55 AM What's your fetish?  

suicidalstrpshw
Grapevine, TX

this sucks so many peoplehave fetishes with feet:[[.I have ugly feet so whateva.I guess those people wont like me.

10/7/2007 2:20:48 AM What's your fetish?  

bambam2hard
Dalhart, TX

feet what the hell I have fetishes with tight little asses like yours not no damn feet what the hellllll weird

10/8/2007 9:11:31 AM What's your fetish?  

perfectfeet
Sterling Heights, MI

Shut up, dude.

10/8/2007 9:19:10 AM What's your fetish?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Foot fetish..I have never understood that but is anyone up for redoing my toe nails

10/8/2007 10:39:15 AM What's your fetish?  

memerick
Edmond, OK

A Naked Woman (simplicity)

10/8/2007 11:24:14 AM What's your fetish?  

cmed68
Poquoson, VA

I have none. The foot fetish has been around a long time anmd even once was the main theme of a Sex and the City episode. Feet don't do a thing for me. If its betwen consenting adults and not an absolute necessity to achieve orgasm I would not consider it a fetish. The S&M thing is a category onto itself, something I have little understanding of, I once knew a lady dentist that was into the S&M thing and she attended S&M conventions, but certainly not my thing.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22