Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites in my area

A fantastic way to cope if issues do not go as planned on a date, is to have a damn very good laugh with your good friends about it. chat miami Some people discover a partner swiftly and others will have to try a lot of on the internet dating web pages prior to obtaining the perfect match. When he opened it, there stood the guy I had just gone on a date with, holding an earring in his hand. tinder jacksonville nc I believed she was visiting as a buddy, so when I picked her up from the airport, I gave her a friendly hug and we went sightseeing around Windsor Castle.

totally free local hookup sites

And laughing with an individual? napa singles events This can be done by means of okjobmatch. Bumble is free of charge to download and cost free to use core characteristics, but upgrades — like boosting your profile so more regional singles see it — come with a charge. locanto usa en español Try to remember, feelings cloud our judgement.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/7/2012 7:28:49 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
badlilboy90
Larned, KS
25, joined Jun. 2008

Why do women only want the guyz that have money great looks and lie threw threw teeth till they finally realize in there thirtys who the real nice guys were and missed out on maybe true happiness even if its jut a emotion

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/7/2012 10:38:44 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
wildkard9
Junction City, KS
33, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from badlilboy90:
Why do women only want the guyz that have money great looks and lie threw threw teeth till they finally realize in there thirtys who the real nice guys were and missed out on maybe true happiness even if its jut a emotion

Because at your age. Most women are concerned with the amount of shit you will buy them, how well you can take care of them, and just how good you look. And because of the bubblegum romance bullshit that the media fills girls and guys with today. The sparkle of a handsome guy just outweighs his douchebaggery for at least a little while. Or until the wallet's empty and she finds out he is stuffing two other girls like thanksgiving turkeys.

People are very visual. Which is why people put on airs about themselves. Puff yourself up and look great to get the girl/guy. Then once you have them, let it go. Classic patterns. Now the other side of the coin is that for those who had the fun and games of playing it fast and loose. Now have baggage others just don't care to see. Tattoos of their idiot ex's. Kids that they are then forced to raise without help from the other person. Emotional scarring. And don't get me started on the "nice guys." there are some. But not as many as one would think. Every man has that little a**hole ready to come out. A bad combination of a woman, or relationship can make it happen.

10/7/2012 10:46:32 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
badlilboy90
Larned, KS
25, joined Jun. 2008

I know ur point its the fact i refuse to change i will not be a sugar daddy to a women i had a hard life and grew up and was raised to treat ppl and women especially with respect never say something if it aint nice work hard for your money and dont let snyone take advantage of you i spend my money on stuff i want cause i earned it and i not stupid things to where i have multiple of one item i know im still learning and growing and still young im just tired of getting the run around and always getting stuck in the friends zone dont get me wrong you can never have to many friends its just the fact that they always go for the bad boy or this that and everything else but oh well there life i aint gonna tell them how to live it let them learn from there mistakes

10/9/2012 7:21:51 AM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  

chrisdavis12345
Wellington, KS
27, joined Oct. 2010

Thats all thay want I cant find a real nice girl dont just want money

10/11/2012 9:52:58 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  

rebel_cowboy01
Superior, NE
24, joined Sep. 2011

I don't understand why I can't find a girl who can accept me for who I am. I don't have a lot of money. I'm honest and faithful and rough around the edges. I need some advice I'm running out of faith and options... I feel like I'm gunna be single the rest of my life.

10/14/2012 3:07:13 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  

love_4_fun
Wichita, KS
26, joined May. 2012

Quote from rebel_cowboy01:
I don't understand why I can't find a girl who can accept me for who I am. I don't have a lot of money. I'm honest and faithful and rough around the edges. I need some advice I'm running out of faith and options... I feel like I'm gunna be single the rest of my life.

Lmao, dude... you are only 21. Get a grip, Being single is NOT a bad thing... Hell, I know plenty of people in relationships or marriages that want to gtfo.. haha. Enjoy being single. You've got so much time ahead of you to find someone. The way I see it, now should be the time you spend working on yourself. Getting a career, finding a way to make good money. Get a good reliable car & place of your own... not just an apartment that you can afford, but a HOUSE. If you need to have some fun once in a while to help with your hormones, get out and go meet a few friends sometime. But remember, you don't have to deal with drama of a relationship or a kid. And THAT is a great thing... Too many people figure this out when it is too late for them to go back.

11/11/2012 10:10:04 AM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
german_chokl8
Hutchinson, KS
27, joined Aug. 2010

because I lot of women when looking for a man want security and they feel that men with money will give them that security. then there are the types of women who have been spoiled all they're life so they know of nothing else and will not settle for someone who makes a decent check. still other women just want to be high maintenance! they want the best of anything and everything but don't want to put forth the effort in trying to get it themselves, so they turn to men who will cater to they're EVERY NEED AND WANTS. you can never truly love someone like that. now as far as looks, many people have said there has to be a physical attraction for 2 people to spark which thats otay. but looks don't make a person. personality does that, cuz a person can have a hot face and body, but if that person has an ugly personality, it's going to make him ugly on the outside.

12/3/2012 4:27:01 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
27, joined May. 2011

no offense, BOYS, but in my eyes you are just that ... your profiles both suck and drip of POOR PITY ME's ... not attractive ... whining is not a good thing here ...

i'm 24 ... sure i've had a "hard" life, but at my 24 years of age, i'll almost guarantee you you're not even CLOSE to where i am financially, emotionally, responsibility-wise, etc. so i don't really give two bits over how "nice" or "good" or "real" you are ...

but i'm not WHINING about being single ... i embrace it, i enjoy it ... i'm meeting people, going out on dates, with the RIGHT attitude you will get dates ... you will go on LOTS of dates before you find a girl you can go on multiple dates with and not be bored or irritated with, or realize your lives just don't mesch ... that's what life and dating is all about ... it's not about finding someone to jump into a relationship with ... it's about weeding out all the poor matches, to find that rose in the middle of the briar patch ... don't get discouraged, be positive, and enjoy what's left of your youth!

12/10/2012 10:44:52 AM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
minnymind2534
Wichita, KS
24, joined Dec. 2012

not all .but sometimes she did not know about him . i hate play game w a guy who r cheated .

12/11/2012 12:15:42 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  

smoke_stack_69x
Lamont, OK
31, joined Dec. 2012

Cause 99 persent off wimen don't care what man thay hurt men are the same way that why you see more gay men and wimen cause there tire of being used

2/10/2013 6:18:59 AM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
justcountry2013
Parsons, KS
36, joined Jan. 2013

I have to agree with badchevy4x4babe. Y out have to embrace being single and enjioy it. It took me awhile to realize that. I got married to a gal that wasn't what I thought she was I was tired of being alone now o have a son with her I adore him greatly wouldn't trade him for the world.
4 years later we devorced cuz there just wasn't anything there. So if o meet someone I plan on dating others to weed out the ones that are just not compatible.I learned that u must. Be patient God has someone for everyone he not just going to dump them in ur lap u have to make the effort to find them

2/20/2013 4:34:02 AM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
southern_man84
Overland Park, KS
31, joined Feb. 2013

As the saying goes:
You lose a lot of money chasing women; but you'll never lose women chasing money.

stop whining/moaning/b*tching/complaining and take care of yourself!

No woman wants a man that no other woman wants.

If a woman doesn't feel/see that you can protect, support, & love her like she needs to be, of course she's going to pass you right on by!

You have to give a woman a reason to want to take a second look at you.

And here's a secret REAL women see just how real, honest, & true a man is from his actions not words.

I suggest you start there when judging yourself in such a way...and considering you're not getting the results you're looking for, you might not be as real as you think.

Don

2/20/2013 11:01:16 AM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
27, joined May. 2011

Quote from badlilboy90:

don't lie, in your twenties, ALL you guys are like that, you just whine about it to get attention, but you still do the same shit.

once you guys get to your thirties, realize you're still single, change your ways and mellow out and start to not care so much about impressing everyone, that's when us women finally realize the nice guys, 'cuz they finally changed from the lying shitheads.

my .02 ... flame away

2/20/2013 3:58:20 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
ks_countrygal
Clearwater, KS
44, joined Dec. 2012

NONE of the men I've dated have been classically handsome OR wealthy- and that's okay, because I'm neither gorgeous nor rich. But, I date men (not boys) and look for people who have qualities and values that are important to me. Are they honest? Funny? Do we actually get along, or do I see myself eventually burying his carcass in an unmarked shallow grave?

2/20/2013 10:22:31 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
greatdad27
Manhattan, KS
34, joined Sep. 2012

Badchevy has it all right. We were all retarded boys in our 20s, hell most guys i know my age are still boys. Forget feeling sorry for yourself cause your single. Imbrace it. Live a little, enjoy yourself and your kids if you got them. Thats what truely matters.

2/22/2013 2:23:35 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
brittluv23
Wichita, KS
26, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from ozzycrue:
I think I read his post wrong anyway. Grammar people.lol

Grammar?? In Kansas??? You know most people here speak improperly right? The say warsh and "can I see that deal " improper English it gets to me.

2/22/2013 8:07:12 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
37, joined Feb. 2013

Not everyone in Kansas is a redneck. Some of us know how to use proper grammar, and we don't need spell check to assist us.

3/7/2013 3:02:54 AM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
monotonykills
Richmond, KS
22, joined Mar. 2013

Sorry, but this whole post is a bit ridiculous. Wait, women in general like men who are attractive with money and confidence more than homely, poor men? What! Lol come on people, that's like saying men prefer Jennifer Love Hewitt over Rosie O Donnel. Of course this is true! Just thank God that you're a dude. Even ugly guys can get attractive women with a decent personality and you have to put little to no effort into what you look like, if you don't want to, and still be socially acceptable. You're lucky. Be confident, get funny, and stop complaining.

5/30/2013 7:28:48 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
1commitment
Overland Park, KS
41, joined May. 2013

Hello People, Rather than trying to find a compatible person in online date site is like trying to figure out what he/she said and who he/she is in person, its like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Look into www.Meetup.com and join a Social Group that do fun things in Kansas City. who knows you might find a person who likes to do similar activities.

I am also looking for someone who would compliment my life, not only doing everyday activities, but also going to "out of the ordinary outings".

I left my Ad in here, So If anyone REAL responds I can steer them to a better, greener pasture to meet Quality People.

Make it a Splendid Summer.

8/29/2013 1:30:16 AM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
4foodfighter20
Over 1,000 Posts (1,449)
Wichita, KS
34, joined May. 2011

How is this even a real question?

9/1/2013 12:42:09 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
badlilboy90
Larned, KS
25, joined Jun. 2008

Ozzy its always us guys fault women cheat and its always the giys fault fir everything but oh f**king well still aint found a women and ive given up i use all my spare time drag racing mudding working on my monster quad project my trans am and my truck in missouri so im not looking fir a women no more dont have time fir one ill just enjoy my single care free life style

10/14/2013 6:28:30 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
hadassah169
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,941)
Dhaneswargati
Bangladesh
81, joined Dec. 2012

I've had guys with all those things and because of it I have become much more selective.

I am more interested now in a man that I can actually spend my time with in joy and peace with a smile.

All women want different things, just be you. If they don't like that they aren't worth your time anyway.

[Edited 10/14/2013 6:29:27 PM ]

10/15/2013 3:42:38 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  

sweetgypsygurl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,348)
Wichita, KS
34, joined Apr. 2011

I dated a business man with money for almost 5 years. Never again. I didn't like being a trophy, I didn't like feeling like property, and I sure as shit didn't like that he screwed around and thought he could do whatever he wanted to do. Terrible. Business men on power trips.

11/4/2013 6:29:32 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  

computercat
Rozel, KS
66, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from digitaldog:

Fit, healthy, sick, or half dead....
I don't give a c r a p about a woman's color,
religion, race, or creed....
It is insignificant whether she is tall, short, skinny, or fat..
booty, butts, breasts, and rumps mean NOTHING in MY search.
and ALL gals look the same with the lights off....
" Honesty " is what I wants in my wimmins.....
The kind of woman I can depend on and trust..
a decent woman with a job...
Cause it takes a hard working REAL woman
to support me and my bad habits....
So I'm lookin for a gal with a house,
bank account and a decent job....
No riff-raff loser for me.....!!

______

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog
And ALL my friends....

and the guys whine on.... -

11/9/2013 1:38:53 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  

sweetgypsygurl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,348)
Wichita, KS
34, joined Apr. 2011

Who the hell has me blocked in Ks chat? ^^^

12/19/2013 6:19:39 PM Why do women only want the guys with money great looks and lie?  
now_its_on
Over 2,000 Posts (3,883)
Clarksville, TN
38, joined Nov. 2013