Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

With these APIs and SDKs, you can speedily implement voice and video calling like Tinder or Bumble. craigslist bc personals Ideal of all, it really is not connected to other social networking internet sites so it s as discrete and safe as you want it to be. One particular critique that OKCupid gets is the function that enables you to message somebody who you haven t matched with but. finding a hookup on craigslist Freemeet is a totally totally free dating internet site, right here no surprise you will not have to spend a single pound to meet and chat with singles, the use of chat and all the functions of the web page are no cost.

local nsa hookup

The odds do not look to favor marriages like these since of the components in play. personals albany ga This is an method I ve taken to dating outside the EA neighborhood. It was fate that I met him, for the reason that if I hadn t, I could possibly not be alive nowadays, so a Hinge date saved my life. straight version of grindr At this point in the date, you are each loosening up and beginning to feel comfortable about each and every other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/9/2012 12:03:20 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
saintsfan21083
Mount Vernon, OH
32, joined Sep. 2012

The Yankees and Mets have separate stadiums, so why do the Giants and Jets have to share? I don't know much about baseball, but I've heard that the Mets are every bit as bad as the Jets, so it can't be about record. The crowd tonight looked sold out, so it's not a question of whether or not the Jets make enough money to warrent their own stadium. Also, why don't the New York football teams play in New York?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/9/2012 1:07:58 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
chrisbrz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,780)
Wilmette, IL
40, joined May. 2011

I'm going to take a wild guess that space and real estate rent has something to do with it.

10/9/2012 1:18:37 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
saintsfan21083
Mount Vernon, OH
32, joined Sep. 2012

They apparently found a place to put 2 baseball stadiums, I'm sure they could find a spot for a football stadium. Besides, they don't need to be in New York City... just the state of New York. Outside of Manhattan, there's a lot of open space in that state.

10/9/2012 2:03:44 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
40, joined May. 2011

Its the geographical lay of the land though,
Go north from the city and your in Conneticut, go west your in Jersey, go east your in the ocean.
Even though that stadium is in N.Jersey its practically as close to the metro area as they can get without a major multi-billion dollar land deal, and that would have to involve the legislature probably.

They won't ever put the Jets or Giants upstate I wouldn't think, they want to be close to the Metropolis.
Even if that means its Newark or E. Rutherford, N.J.

But who knows, maybe one day they'll get er done and sqeeze a venue in the city, I would think the main obstacle is traffic,parking, logistics more than a structure.
I see they got the Nets in Brooklyn now, I think that's pretty cool.

Will see what Sorp and Mr.Chris thinks about this issue they should be up on it.

10/9/2012 10:31:15 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
goferit13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,023)
Charlevoix, MI
62, joined Jul. 2012

well i think we can sum it up in one simple phrase. does anybody really care?

10/9/2012 1:24:22 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,724)
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from saintsfan21083:
The Yankees and Mets have separate stadiums, so why do the Giants and Jets have to share? I don't know much about baseball, but I've heard that the Mets are every bit as bad as the Jets, so it can't be about record. The crowd tonight looked sold out, so it's not a question of whether or not the Jets make enough money to warrent their own stadium. Also, why don't the New York football teams play in New York?

realestate in NY is very expensive plus add that on to a cost of a stadium these days and Met/ life is in the meadowlands where getting to the stadium is always a nitemare for the roads around to and into Met life are being constructed still for one but the land was cheap building the new one in the parking lot of the other...it's ugly on the outside but huge on the inside ...worse thing about the stadium IMO is having to share it but it is just about sold out 16 games a year plus there is at least 4 games in pre season they get revenue and add playoiff games and SB in 2014 (but will it be cold thazt day) ...right now bergen county, NJ is trying to get approval to add attractions around the stadium similar to what you see in Minny...but the teams don't want any of that to interfere when games are being played...another thing there are blue laws in Bergen county and it seems the only thing open is met life on that day...JMO

10/10/2012 1:08:59 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
mortnd
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,351)
Fort Wayne, IN
52, joined Feb. 2008

The Jets could have a new venue and their own place....and they could get it real cheap....The Pontiac Silverdome or The Hoosier Dome in Indianapolis.

10/10/2012 7:11:34 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

funnytoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,071)
National City, MI
69, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from mortnd:
The Jets could have a new venue and their own place....and they could get it real cheap....The Pontiac Silverdome or The Hoosier Dome in Indianapolis.

silverdome is gone already, morty, and, we don't need a second team in detroit, thank you very much!

10/10/2012 8:45:36 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
silent_bill
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,078)
Appleton, WI
27, joined Dec. 2011

Probably because they're the red headed step child of New York.

10/10/2012 9:05:41 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,290)
Saint Johns, FL
34, joined Sep. 2011

I do not live in ny but I think Chirs has the right idea. There is no room to build a stadium in ny city

10/10/2012 1:44:20 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from lowcountry23:
I do not live in ny but I think Chirs has the right idea. There is no room to build a stadium in ny city

obviously if you hear of traffic all the time in NYC alone, now picture it's NJ and many say jersey roads are the most traveled in the country...right now they are expanding highways into and around NJ that allow cars access from NY state , long island and NYC and south jersey and northern NJ

but low i didn't give you a good enough reason in my prior post...but you patronize chris' post

the best QB in a long time for Giants

[Edited 10/10/2012 1:44:51 PM ]

10/13/2012 11:13:45 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (146,483)
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

Photobucket

10/13/2012 12:07:56 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
okc44thunder
Oklahoma City, OK
34, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from chrisbrz:
I'm going to take a wild guess that space and real estate rent has something to do with it.

What an amazing picture! I couldnt imagine living in a place like that.....

10/13/2012 12:26:26 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from okc44thunder:
What an amazing picture! I couldnt imagine living in a place like that.....

but that's NY a great place to visit and usually not a great place to live

10/13/2012 1:45:34 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

lady, would you please not fill are sports forum with those posts. people are getting irratated. thank you.

10/13/2012 10:36:55 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,455)
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from silent_bill:
Probably because they're the red headed step child of New York.

This. Until they stop being a colossal embarrassment and quit performing the Ringless Brothers with Tebow and Ryan circus, we'll always be the damn joke of the town, which is utterly dreadful and abysmal to watch. But the incompetent buffoon idiot of an owner Woody Johnson likes the attention, good or bad, so prepare to watch the circus with all the moronic court jesters coming out to play......gamer

10/14/2012 12:08:37 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
glock66
Renton, WA
48, joined Oct. 2012

I started watching the Jets because of meeting Wayne Hunter, who is a nice guy.
I am not a fair weather fan, but dang, the team needs to get it together. They won't be getting a place to call home.

10/14/2012 4:04:57 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
chrisbrz
Wilmette, IL
40, joined May. 2011

I love ragging on the Jets or any NY team for that matter,
But I gotta give em credit, they played well today and pulled out a great win.

I gotta say my fave NY team right now has to be the Brooklyn Nets, they have put together a intrigueing squad, I think they are better than the Knickers-n-skirts.

10/14/2012 4:16:11 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from glock66:
I started watching the Jets because of meeting Wayne Hunter, who is a nice guy.
I am not a fair weather fan, but dang, the team needs to get it together. They won't be getting a place to call home.

I loved Wayne Hunter as an overall person as well, but he was terrible as right tackle for the Jets. Getting beat EVERY SINGLE PLAY is simply inexcusable and unheard of. Not a fair weather fan either and call them out on their BS and clown-like tendencies both on and off the field, the the essential problem is the head coach, GM, and owner. That said, very impressive win getting back to the ground and pound offense. I don't expect anything from this season and will be looking towards a high draft pick, but it nice to see they actually put the effort in a game with an actual pass rush.....gamer

10/14/2012 7:26:33 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
glock66
Renton, WA
48, joined Oct. 2012

It was Hunter and Mangold and I loved it. Mangold is good.
I missed the game but looks like they did an incredible job.
I get email from Jets Nation, and it comes in about 1 am every morning so will read that.

10/14/2012 7:46:36 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/15/2012 2:21:38 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

ever see Mangold's sister...she can olympic bench press this site for lunch

10/15/2012 10:06:43 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
glock66
Renton, WA
48, joined Oct. 2012

I love it when Rex busts a gut. He really cracks me up when he is mad.

10/16/2012 3:37:28 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from glock66:
I love it when Rex busts a gut. He really cracks me up when he is mad.

you know the way ryan looks now you can enter him at a doggy track to race--could you picture him chasing that electric rabbitt around a track...he'd be so hungry he'd regain all that weight back esp if he loses...

10/17/2012 4:43:31 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from glock66:
It was Hunter and Mangold and I loved it. Mangold is good.
I missed the game but looks like they did an incredible job.
I get email from Jets Nation, and it comes in about 1 am every morning so will read that.

I get emails from the Jets as well because I'm apart of the JetsInsider forum. They did do an amazing job in the game and frankly was more impressed with this game than the Buffalo game. But Sanchez and Greene's problem is that they don't perform like this on a consistent basis, and the defense for the most part has been piss poor. Hopefully they can shock the world on Sunday.....gamer

10/19/2012 7:52:24 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
heymisterchris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,439)
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

They were thinking about building a stadium for the Jets on the westside of manhatten but it never happened. It's a sad situation. The Jets are the worst run franchise in professional sports. They can't make a correct decision on anything.

10/20/2012 10:11:58 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from heymisterchris:
They were thinking about building a stadium for the Jets on the westside of manhatten but it never happened. It's a sad situation. The Jets are the worst run franchise in professional sports. They can't make a correct decision on anything.

are you the prophet of the jets...prophet heymisterchris

10/20/2012 10:34:40 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

Didn't the Jets used to have their own stadium?

10/21/2012 9:22:20 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

What do you honestly expect when my team has an incompetent owner in Woody Johnson, having a bean counter as a GM in Mike Tannembaun which is "a process", and the leader of the circus of clowns in Rex Ryan? did you honestly expect anything less. I only hope they lose so badly that it will cause even that assclown of a owner I have to fire them and hire REAL football people and build this team up again.......gamer

[Edited 10/21/2012 9:22:47 AM ]

10/21/2012 10:40:53 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
heymisterchris
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from sorpstar:
are you the prophet of the jets...prophet heymisterchris

Am I wrong? Do you think their a well run organization?

10/21/2012 10:44:34 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
heymisterchris
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from gamerman17:
What do you honestly expect when my team has an incompetent owner in Woody Johnson, having a bean counter as a GM in Mike Tannembaun which is "a process", and the leader of the circus of clowns in Rex Ryan? did you honestly expect anything less. I only hope they lose so badly that it will cause even that assclown of a owner I have to fire them and hire REAL football people and build this team up again.......gamer

I agree. They own the longest championship drought in NY. The Jets winning a Championship seems almost as impossible as it did for the Rangers. They needed a new building of their own. I really think that is a part of their jinx.

10/21/2012 11:14:59 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
glock66
Renton, WA
48, joined Oct. 2012

Go Jets. Hope they get a win today.
Yes. Rex does look hungry but he is doing great.

10/21/2012 8:23:25 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
timetogolf
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,969)
Chesaning, MI
61, joined Dec. 2007

I agree. They own the longest championship drought in NY. The Jets winning a Championship seems almost as impossible as it did for the Rangers. They needed a new building of their own. I really think that is a part of their jinx.

there's no jinx for the jets.......the owner is a jackass and the blowhard coach oughta just shut his mouth and concentrate on some fundamentals.......football is composed of blocking and tackling as fundamental to the game....maybe Rexy oughta teach that.

10/23/2012 4:21:37 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

the question should be why don't the jets have both a good coach and a good QB...just sayin

10/25/2012 2:47:33 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

Because they have signed a lot of free agents?

10/28/2012 9:01:09 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from timetogolf:
there's no jinx for the jets.......the owner is a jackass and the blowhard coach oughta just shut his mouth and concentrate on some fundamentals.......football is composed of blocking and tackling as fundamental to the game....maybe Rexy oughta teach that.

Music of my ears and its what I've been teaching to my Jets brethren ever since he made an absolute buffoon out of himself ever since he claimed that this team was "destined for the Superbowl" and the incompetent imbecilic nitwit of an owner only thinks that fans will only show up by signing superstar players instead of putting a quality product out on the field. The cosmic ineptness of this football team WILL lead me to rally other Jet fans to personally see that his dumbass along with that assclown of a head coach to BOTH be gone from this franchise before it embarrasses it self even further......gamer

10/28/2012 10:01:47 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

mom_cat
Danbury, CT
62, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from chrisbrz:
Its the geographical lay of the land though,
Go north from the city and your in Conneticut, go west your in Jersey, go east your in the ocean.
Even though that stadium is in N.Jersey its practically as close to the metro area as they can get without a major multi-billion dollar land deal, and that would have to involve the legislature probably.

They won't ever put the Jets or Giants upstate I wouldn't think, they want to be close to the Metropolis.
Even if that means its Newark or E. Rutherford, N.J.

But who knows, maybe one day they'll get er done and sqeeze a venue in the city, I would think the main obstacle is traffic,parking, logistics more than a structure.
I see they got the Nets in Brooklyn now, I think that's pretty cool.

Will see what Sorp and Mr.Chris thinks about this issue they should be up on it.

Connecticut is not North as much as North East and WE are on the ocean. Besides I LIVED in NY most of my life (bar 4 years where I am now in CT) and there IS a HUGE state there to explore in NY. The NY Mets have their stadium in Queens NY and the Yankees have 2 stadiums right in the Bronx. The Jets and the Giants left NY to pursue the Meadowlands so to me they are NO LONGER NY teams, they did not need to leave, they CHOSE to leave. Let NJ keep them. If they want to return to NY, I am sure that there are those that will welcome them, but not this former NYer. Study the geography of NY before making comments on the state that you know nothing about. I STILL love NY, but just got too expensive to live there, otherwise, I would be in NY right now.

10/28/2012 10:29:18 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

10/28/2012 3:12:46 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
goferit13
Over 2,000 Posts (2,023)
Charlevoix, MI
62, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:

the virus is back

10/29/2012 5:58:03 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from sorpstar:
the question should be why don't the jets have both a good coach and a good QB...just sayin

It's the truth, quite honestly. But when they go 3-13 this season and unmitigated diaster of a season, even my incompetent buffoon jackass of an owner would realize that he has to make changes. Looking at next year's draft, Manuel/Landry Jones/or to a lesser extent Barkley are good QB prospects and I want Jon Gruden to become the new head coach. The incompetence on this team is mind boggling.......gamer

10/30/2012 6:38:51 PM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
timetogolf
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,969)
Chesaning, MI
61, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from gamerman17:
It's the truth, quite honestly. But when they go 3-13 this season and unmitigated diaster of a season, even my incompetent buffoon jackass of an owner would realize that he has to make changes. Looking at next year's draft, Manuel/Landry Jones/or to a lesser extent Barkley are good QB prospects and I want Jon Gruden to become the new head coach. The incompetence on this team is mind boggling.......gamer

matt barkley, gamer????? really????
the guy comes out of the same system as carson palmer and ..............

wait for it..................

wait for it.......................

mark sanchez

11/4/2012 10:24:59 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

You're right. Another USC QB could prove disasterous, but Matt Barkley played are games than Mark Sanchez during his college career. But Klien as another QB that i'm interested in when the Jets draft another QB. He reminds me a lot of Big Ben in terms of build, moblieness and accuracy......gamer

11/4/2012 11:21:34 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010

Maybe the Jets don't have their own stadium because the field was not long enough for a runway?

11/11/2012 10:14:21 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  

gamerman17
New York, NY
28, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
Maybe the Jets don't have their own stadium because the field was not long enough for a runway?

Actually, they're not good enough or in my opinon deserve a stadium due to their ineptness. They are a clown organization that only invited Tebow to join the circus so that they can perform the greatest comedy in tragedy in football with their godawful play that everyone can sit and laugh at their ineptitude and deplorable owner, GM, and head coach.....gamer

11/11/2012 11:58:56 AM Why don't the Jets have their own stadium?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
66, joined May. 2010