Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lesbian hookup websites

A chat is full of benefits if you assume about it! free online dating sites portland or Instead of wasting power to discover the great pickup line, you can play games with your matches. Learn our personalised choice of detailed dating profiles. craigslist guatemala city If you re nonetheless single and looking for a partner, then these prime 10 most effective dating apps in India are for you! Even though there are numerous dating platforms currently present in the market, the 10 apps mentioned in today s blog are user friendly, safe, and effective.

how to post on mega personal

The third lockdown had just occurred so I recommended going on a walk , just to be protected. craigslist show low Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo all in 1 spot. This one particular is a witty question that you can use to know regardless of whether your date is a hopeless romantic who adores made for each other kind of concepts or not. gay dating sites for 15 year olds newlineIn fact, for women, dating apps have helped in normalising producing the initially move.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/1/2008 4:01:12 PM living without a chance  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Oh hey what do you know, I have been doing some serious thinking, YET AGAIN!! Yes sometimes I do believe I have to much free time on my hands, but with all my thinking I hope I learn something from it. So for quite awhile now I have wondered (I dont mean, hours, days, weeks, months but maybe years)..............................

Why cant some people let go of their past, and move on in life? Why hold on to something that hurt you so bad for so long? Why be selfish and push away someone that could be special, but you may never know, because you wont allow anyone a chance. Sometimes I feel like I am working so hard for something I am never going to get, like I shoot and always miss kinda deal. I keep fighting and hanging on when I know I will never have a chance. Why? Somethings I dont understand, they say a lover should be your best friend, but yet your best friend cant be your lover. Do we love our friend in a different way, that we are affraid to take that step and see what may become of it, and scared to lose the friendship and everything? Do we just not express our feelings and emotions with each other that we dont know what either are thinking and just assume we dont have a chance? In the end it seems we push each other away, we are left with nothing. So if we end up as nothing, why cant we just give it a chance and see what happens, what do we have to lose? I would do anything to have just one chance to show you how much I love you, to show you how much I care about you, to show you that you mean the world to me, but all I can do is live without a chance. I could move on, and have a chance with another, but something still tells me to hang on a little longer and not give up just yet. Am I wasting my time on something that will never be, am I allowing you to make a fool of me, or is this just allowing me time to see if its really meant to be? What is it?

I'm waiting on the green light to make you mine.But your heart's just taking its own sweet damn time.You want to be sure if you'll sink or swim.Well, grab a hold of me and just jump on in. I know you're just playin' it safe. But baby I'll wait. I've waited this long, so whats a little longer. whenever you're ready,I could be yours in a second or so.My heart's sittin' on go.All you've gotta do is let me know.You oughta give in now instead of resisting.'Cause I'm not above a little arm twisting.I'm betting it's only a matter of time.Before you and me are standing at the finish line.You're having your doubts, but you'll come around.

If gambling is illegal, why do we do it everyday with life, love and everything else? Sometimes we do things and we never think of the consinquences, and other things we dont ever take the risk? What are we affraid of losing? Sometimes I look back on my past and wonder why I made some of the choices I made, why I pushed away some of the people I pushed away. I know at times deep down in my heart, I may have pushed away the love of my life because I wasnt willing to give him a "chance" because I was affraid of losing the great friendship we had. For a long time some people always told me, I will get what I deserve. I really dont think I deserved to be treated the way I was treated in the past. I know I deserve better and I still believe there is someone out there that is meant for me. Will I ever find him? When will it happen? Will I know it, if it does happen or will I allow it to slip away?

Man, don't you know it's all I can do,To keep my hands off of you? Anytime you're around, when the stars come out at night,I dream of holdin' you tight. Everytime I lay down, it feels so good for me to have you this way.The only other thing I wish I had was a chance.A chance, to tell you how I feel about you. And how it feels to live without a chance. To tell you I'll love you forever Knowing that I'll never have a chance. Sometimes reality hurts,and I wonder if life's really worth living at all. Knowing no matter how much I care, I'll never have a prayer, of having what I want. At least I've been close enough I could taste beauty at it's best. I guess I will just keep on living life, knowing that I'll never have, a chance!!
Thoughts, opinions...please

6/1/2008 9:21:57 PM living without a chance  

iherduliek
Stafford, VA

I am far to tired to read the entirety of this but I can assure you before I state anything further that the world is fixing itself regardless of if what I'm about to say sounds to the contrary.

(Skip to ((IN SHORT)) if you, like me, are too tired for literature as well, or go back and read through if my in short sounds like complete and utter Bullsqueeze)

Everything is left up to chance and humans can never truly know anything for certain, once people learn that and start going with the flow, life becomes easier and better for those living it.

However, going with the flow and just allowing everything to happen as it is strips us of our much beloved identities, suddenly we are just this massive blob of humanity ebbing and flowing on a meaningless course of existence.

That's where the anomaly of individualism preserves itself, at our base instincts (possibly coming from the fact that individuals must be unique in order to one day randomly mate and give birth to some holy grail of every geneticist's dreams(funny seeing that if that ever happened individualisms purpose would be obsolete)) tell us that if we are just like everyone else, we might as well not even exist.

((IN SHORT))So instead of going with the flow and giving everything to chance, we have learned to avoid things outside of what we think are in our control. We have become martyrs so we can find some better way of existing that might not even be there for all we know.

That my friends, is the ultimate chance.

(and quite possibly the cheesiest thing I've written )

[Edited 6/1/2008 9:23:12 PM]

6/4/2008 11:18:05 AM living without a chance  

imtaldie
Wausau, WI

Quote from iherduliek:

((IN SHORT))So instead of going with the flow and giving everything to chance, we have learned to avoid things outside of what we think are in our control. We have become martyrs so we can find some better way of existing that might not even be there for all we know.

That my friends, is the ultimate chance.

(and quite possibly the cheesiest thing I've written )

So, should I start going to church now?

[Edited 6/4/2008 11:18:33 AM]