Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals ads

Early intervention and antiviral treatment options can aid people today with HIV reside normal, healthful lives with intimate relationships for numerous years after diagnosis. asian dating rochester ny Meet this individual in a public location, take a pal with you the initial time. Some girls just let the man to move 1st So move first before everyone does it to her . hooking up in havana You can login straight with forums and individuals in usa directory.

date hookup app for android

As substantially as we want to really like folks for who they are, finances are vital. colorado personals The app is free of charge to download and you have unlimited access to profiles, swiping and sending messages. You could also use the Conversations Browser. www affairalert com login He probably wasn t even really Catholic if he was as well busy partying to be bothered with items like classes or homework or Mass.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
6/2/2008 11:35:59 PM OK Texas what if?  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

The new president just gave texas away, everybody (left alive) outta the pool. What state would you move to (don't tell me about alamo II, this is a pretend question!)

[Edited 6/2/2008 11:38:10 PM]

6/2/2008 11:55:02 PM OK Texas what if?  

gemeinschaft
Sugar Land, TX

I am curious how this question came up, but to answer your question...

If I had to move to another state, it would be Florida...

That being said, Texas was a Republic from 1836 to 1845. I think it would probably move in that direction if we were somehow separated from the United States.

Also, I don' believe it would be an Alamo II... More like San Jacinto II (21 April 1836)

6/3/2008 6:41:16 AM OK Texas what if?  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

I am curious how this question came up, but to answer your question

A 83 year old friend has to move for health problems, and except for time in the Navy he's always been in Texas, thinking about that happening I wondered if it was me where would I go......

6/3/2008 7:39:24 AM OK Texas what if?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

good question. in a 'what if' situation, I would move back to south central Mississippi where I was born and raised. It's a bit more country than most can handle though. I'd have a few head of cows, couple horses, and maybe a pig or two. (Is it just me, or do any other states feed their livestock gas? Certainly the cost of fuel is reflective in the price of beef, pork and chicken, but dang, they must drink quite a bit of it for the prices to jump that high!!) I'd have a small vegetable garden and of course a freezer for storage.

the state of Texas is the Sovereign State of Texas. we are part of the states, but yet, independent. We won't be part of Mexifornia...

6/3/2008 9:27:33 AM OK Texas what if?  

brunette_beauty
Haslet, TX

Probably end up back in Colorado where i'm from...but I'd try Hawaii first!

6/3/2008 10:31:25 AM OK Texas what if?  

jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

I've move up to Oklahoma. I lived up there for about 8 years and two of my kids live up there. If for some reason that was impossible, I have another kid out in Arizona.

6/3/2008 11:38:58 PM OK Texas what if?  

ima_delight
Lewisville, TX

Since I was born on Guam, but it's not a state, I'd move to another island....Hawaii

6/4/2008 9:26:54 AM OK Texas what if?  

tx38austin
Dallas, TX

Wyoming, Utah or Arizona!!

[Edited 6/4/2008 9:28:49 AM]

6/4/2008 9:47:25 AM OK Texas what if?  

alittle_country
Gilmer, TX

Wyoming

6/4/2008 11:47:41 AM OK Texas what if?  

tx38austin
Dallas, TX

I agree, it might be Wyoming for me also. Great state

6/4/2008 12:44:14 PM OK Texas what if?  

traceme927
Burleson, TX

I too agree that Texas would move back toward an Republic. There is a reason why we are 1 of the 2 only states that can fly their flag at the same height as the American Flag.
That being said I would be part of the party that remains and moves into the Republic of Texas. "God Bless Texas"

6/4/2008 1:28:29 PM OK Texas what if?  

tfortexas
Big Sandy, TX

Well lets see
Obama just sold Texas to the Arabs for a few barrels of oil , now which state do I move to ?I would say Virginia next to Washington DC and lay low until I can see the president up close .

6/4/2008 2:09:13 PM OK Texas what if?  

traceme927
Burleson, TX

Quote from tfortexas:
Well lets see
Obama just sold Texas to the Arabs for a few barrels of oil , now which state do I move to ?I would say Virginia next to Washington DC and lay low until I can see the president up close .

Good Point!

6/4/2008 4:13:05 PM OK Texas what if?  

trucklin
Red Oak, TX

I'm going down fighting!

6/4/2008 5:57:14 PM OK Texas what if?  

misladypink1887
Montgomery, TX

I am with Trucklin stand and fight to hold our beloved Texas!!

Page: 1, 2