Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

It has problems, but it s nevertheless a cut above a lot of other individuals. green valley arizona craigslist There s no telling how raunchy your inbox will get. Dating app development needs user personas, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and UI design and style. craigslist ecuador India chatting rooms, india chatting rooms, without the need of, and all the best issues you.

listcrawler com

The sexual conservatism of their method can turn out to be oppressive to ladies. dating sites rome So she produced OkCupid profiles that placed her in Portland, Austin, Boulder, and New York, and started dating mainly through video. Everest collectively? You just want to know irrespective of whether your date likes the outdoors or prefers becoming surrounded by walls at least 80% of the time. bumble and bumble student discount The 1960s television show The Dating Game featured three contestants who competed for a date with a bachelorette.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/5/2008 8:56:28 AM Quick Question..?  

fairyk4u
Joliet, IL

Call me alittle nieve ok. Why is it guys out here create a profile and you start talking to them and when you do they are about and looking for something totally different than what they have on there page. It's a waste of my time and the guys time and is very frustratingbecause I would not even bother talkin to the guy. I just don't understand cause I've been comming across that more and more. Why would I want to waste my time on someone I have nothing on common with or if we are not looking for the same things..? Am I the only one facing this..?

6/5/2008 9:00:45 AM Quick Question..?  

den15x12
Arlington, TX

Quote from fairyk4u:
Call me alittle nieve ok. Why is it guys out here create a profile and you start talking to them and when you do they are about and looking for something totally different than what they have on there page. It's a waste of my time and the guys time and is very frustratingbecause I would not even bother talkin to the guy. I just don't understand cause I've been comming across that more and more. Why would I want to waste my time on someone I have nothing on common with or if we are not looking for the same things..? Am I the only one facing this..?

I found that too, and from my deduction of what was going on... the guys who lie about everything, its because they offer nothing any woman would want, so they create online "personas"... its like illegal fishing.
They are the guys you see online for decades. All you have to do when you find one is block him and stop talking to him. Its also a good idea too... yo not respond to all men who show interest, just the ones you are interested in, in age, location and all that. If they don't post enough info for you to know if your interested, pass them by.

good luck to you.

[Edited 6/5/2008 9:01:46 AM]

6/5/2008 9:03:43 AM Quick Question..?  

fairyk4u
Joliet, IL

Well at least I am relieved to hear I am not the only one....Thanks

6/5/2008 9:05:49 AM Quick Question..?  

muffycakes
Chanhassen, MN

They try to ensnare you with "I have a big heart" "I am generous and kind" "I look forward to finding my soulmate" You open the first email from them and read stuff like "hey sexy, you are so fine, I just wanna rub my thang inside you..."

You have to do a lot of weeding before you find a genuine guy....women are deceptive too yes I know.

6/5/2008 9:16:11 AM Quick Question..?  

joy617
Scottsboro, AL

Muffycakes, I like your honesty, "women are deceptive too yes I know" I often read what you write in the forums. Thanks for the posts! You're a great girl.

We can learn more about guys in the forums, as they can about us. What they say opens up their true thoughts and perceptions. If you don't like what he is saying in the forums, you won't like him on a date!

Sometimes, I may not be looking for a particular kind of guy but find out, hey.. if he is honest and trustworthy it's ok, he didn't fit the mold I created in my profile.

I've talked to a few guys on here and some are great guys when you get to know them better and more personally. Some are worse than their profile's perceive them to be.

I post things in the forum that fits my "mood" for the moment. I might say one thing and then two hours later "edit" it to be more like my true self.

Be careful of who you set up face to face meetings with. Read all of their posts and see, "Is this someone I want to get to know? or... Is this someone I should RUN from!" Remember, we all have an opinion and they are like belly buttons. Everyone has one but no one wants to see Yours!

Be Safe and have fun!,
Jan

6/5/2008 9:17:51 AM Quick Question..?  

den15x12
Arlington, TX

Quote from muffycakes:
They try to ensnare you with "I have a big heart" "I am generous and kind" "I look forward to finding my soulmate".

they are playing the "nice guy" card.

Beware of guys like that, they are nothing but immature and game players.

6/5/2008 9:34:28 AM Quick Question..?  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Nature of the beast....................NEXT!

6/5/2008 9:35:41 AM Quick Question..?  

asianr1
Charlotte, NC

shit....try anything once...lol..

6/5/2008 10:15:06 AM Quick Question..?  

goodforfun51
Virginia Beach, VA

fairy, profiles are a very general synopsis of a persons self-perceptions and if they say anything as to desires. Example being yours which is VERY broad where you cite your desires from someone you seek being someone "down to earth with no drama" and you have eight key phrases.

This would only be a teaser for someone to contact you, you say nothing really about yourself nor your desires in any depth. So, the communication must begin to see if there are any interests and similarities to persue, RIGHT?

Point being, if you wanna B*tch about how their profiles are written, make yours sufficiently in-depth to be an example vice an equal problem. JMHO

6/5/2008 3:50:44 PM Quick Question..?  

saxpistols
Bryan, TX

Well put, goodforfun51.

Now, If I say in my profile that I am looking for a 38 year old woman who weighs 120 lbs, has red hair, smokes and has three kids under 5 years old and this fits you exactly, then we chat and talk on the phone and I tell you I prefer women older than me in their late forties, with lots of meat on them, blonde hair blue eyes, and a childless nonsmoker who writes run-on sentences... then you would have every right to complain. Have you found this to be the case? Does a man's preferences go totally askew of what is written in his profile? If so, them I'm with you!

I find it is in the chatting that you find out these things AND there are so many things a profile CAN"T reveal about a person. Maybe everything looked fine, but a guy just decides he is not attracted once he gets to know more about you. Or maybe you figure out he is a jerk, but his profile did not tell you this upfront. Has happened to me (but don't tell!)

Best wishes in finding your great guy... I know you will!

6/7/2008 4:09:59 AM Quick Question..?  

rick196246
Chicago Ridge, IL

Ok fairyk4u
I don't know about those things. But what I do know is what I have put on my profile is all true. I figure why lie. I am what I am.