Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

Maybe your date isn t crazy about cologne, but she is drawn to specific scents . houston gay personals There s no denying that online dating is gaining in reputation. g. adultlook fort collins One particular way or one more, we ll all have defining moments that will alter our lives forever.

dl hookup app

How usually do they mention their achievements, promotions, awards and successes? If this happens a lot, it is a positive indication that this particular person has an more than inflated view of his/her achievements. hook up temecula Other than building a profile, you don t enter any details on your character and what sort of particular person you re hoping to meet. What could ve been a wonderful date that d save you from spending more time on these awful apps is rather a total waste of your already limited sources. roserayy onlyfans Acquiring that particular an individual can be complicated if you have Aspergers Syndrome or Autism.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/3/2007 10:26:47 AM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

heather_j
Dupo, IL

i have dated my fair share of men looking for a good man to settle down with. but in them fair share of men i have noticed a pattern in the beginning they tell you they want to be with you and how much they like you but when you dont give it up with in a month they dont want you any more why not be a man and be upfront either you want to be with me or you just want a booty call im 25 years old (not saying that im gonna just hop into bed with you) but i am upfront with the men i date i tell them i want to eventually settle down im not gettin any younger i dont want men in and out of my life. is it so hard to be upfront about what you want? and if so why?

8/3/2007 11:06:38 AM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

allenman
Niagara Falls, NY

men want both botty and relationshipness the simple fact lots ofem (us) want botty prior to relationshipness gota find a happy median.

8/3/2007 6:51:01 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

That, is why alot of women stay , in marriages, that are bad....they dont want to be hurt and rejected by other men.....JMo.....Beach

8/4/2007 10:43:45 AM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

so true Beachy...who in their right mind wants to do this all over again lol. *hugs* Peaches.

8/4/2007 11:02:03 AM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL

heather; i do the same thing you do, you talk to someone about settling down they say sounds great they move in everything is great i mean everything for both of us. then she quits her job then starts getting fd up all the time what happen. they wont straiten up and then i have to give them a notice then its some other b/s and finally they leave. it seems like they just give up. so don't talk that smack to them and you wont have that problem. we just want someone that is COMPATIBLE and well stick with us and be trustworthy, faithfull, and unselfish and that's really hard to find. they are doing you a favor by not putting you through all that stuff.

[Edited 8/4/2007 11:11:39 AM]

8/7/2007 5:13:10 AM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

goldenfingers
Logan, WV

Generally that's what certain men want.

8/7/2007 4:21:22 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

Start dating older men. We're usually mature (sometimes) by 40 and want more then just a booty call, pizza and jello shots.

8/7/2007 4:50:22 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

stl1
Saint Louis, MO

I think your question answers itself. If they did not put up a good front,you would not give them the booty now would you! Don't women put up (or out) a good front to get what they want on occasion? Be honest with yourself. Everyone has to play their own game to get to that special person and human beings have needs that are usually much more enjoyable with another person. Surely there are players out there that are only looking for a piece of ass or to be rescued from the mess they have made of their life (with your money etc.) and it is your responsibility to weed them out (bullshit detector). Protect yourself with common sense and hope you don't get hurt too bad or hurt someone else seriously.

8/8/2007 12:34:45 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

I don't ......thanks.....LOL

8/9/2007 12:48:06 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

mikeman45
Cleveland, OH

Hi,
I'm new here and can't talk for all guys but some i suppose are like that....i am not...i want the woman to make the decision when it comes to that...thanks...Mike

8/9/2007 5:30:59 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

lokust
Lansing, MI

To be honest in the vast majority of my relationships, I've slept with that person after being together less than a month. I definitely don't see myself as the type who solely goes after women for sex, etiher. My experiences may be unusual, I don't know, but I think of sex as a healthy part of a normal relationship and if you're not comfortable enough with someone to take that step after a month's time, it may not be meant to be anyway. Granted, I understand that my views may conflict with other folks religious beliefs, and I'm certain not trying to tell anyone what they should do with their body and when. I'm just saying - those are my experiences.

8/9/2007 8:50:32 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

i dont put on fronts, so can i have sum booty or what?

8/9/2007 8:54:55 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lol sure walt commer big honest guy you!!
xoxoPeaches.

8/9/2007 9:00:02 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

well i dont lie to u do i? i want somne p*ssy, i aint gonna bs u to get it,

8/9/2007 9:09:52 PM why do men put on fronts when all they want is booty?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lol, ok so i won't lie i want you..come and get me xD
xoxo Peaches.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5