Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

college hookup app

SilverSingles has been around for 17 years and is one particular of the oldest dating apps for people more than 50. catholic singles london You are signing up to get e mail notifications on our most recent content material from across the industries and functional practices. Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is at present offered in 19 other countries, despite the fact that there is currently no date set for its arrival to Australia. hookup culture korea We ve reviewed dating sites like RSVP, eHarmony, Oasis, OkCupid, Plenty of Fish and Zoosk, as nicely as apps Bumble and Tinder, to enable you single out which kind of internet site is most most likely to suit you.

mega personal account

So desperate 1 young lady is even producing her personal dating app to get the inside running. kailua kona dating Steve gets up to go to the bathroom, and I can hear he s speaking to an individual. Second dates exist as options for undesirable initially dates. chaturbate mexico They also carry out an in depth character test to obtain your great match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/10/2012 11:13:48 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14

"The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)." -- Bukhari 7.62.88

Muslims take this seriously and imitate Muhammad in this. Article 1041 of the Civil Code of the Islamic Republic of Iran states that girls can be engaged before the age of nine, and married at nine: "Marriage before puberty (nine full lunar years for girls) is prohibited. Marriage contracted before reaching puberty with the permission of the guardian is valid provided that the interests of the ward are duly observed."

The Ayatollah Khomeini himself married a ten-year-old girl when he was twenty-eight. Khomeini called marriage to a prepubescent girl "a divine blessing," and advised the faithful: "Do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house."

The Qur'an also allows for marriage to pre-pubescent girls, stipulating that Islamic divorce procedures “shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated” (65:4).

Thus this news should come as no surprise to anyone -- except those who have bought the deceptive line of Islamic supremacists in the West, that Aisha was actually nineteen, etc.

"More than 5,000 child brides in Saudi Arabia," from Gulf News, November 8 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

Dubai: More than 5,000 girls below the age of 14 are married off in Saudi Arabia, according to media reports.
There have been 5,622 marriages where the bride is under the age of 14 in Saudi Arabia, said Ali Abdul Rahman Al Roumi, a social services academic at Imam Mohammad Bin Saud Islamic University, adding that specifying a legal age would not solve the problem, and may lead to “even bigger problems”.

A number of families from “rural areas” have been marrying their daughters off to older, rich men, according to the Saudi owned Al Hayat newspaper.

“We must solve this, by at least looking at the difference in age in cases where the bride is young, in which case it can be deceptive” he said. He did not specify what period of time that figure represents.

He added however that it was “not a trend”....

Of course not. It's an entrenched practice, sanctioned by Muhammad's example and practiced for centuries going back to the dawn of Islam, and before that as well.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/10/2012 11:18:45 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
brother_icey
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,326)
Killeen, TX
31, joined Feb. 2012

As distasteful as such may seem to the western mind, what do Americans have to do with the laws of the age of marriage in Saudi Arabia?

11/10/2012 11:29:31 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Because this is
These are rules set by Their God, and are more important to them than the rules set by civilized countries.

11/10/2012 11:43:57 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
brother_icey
Killeen, TX
31, joined Feb. 2012

Do you think that those kind of laws will influence Western civilization in any way?

11/10/2012 11:51:49 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Absolutly.
It is not that they influence laws here, so much as they isolate them.

These are laws that these people think came from God.
Muhammed was a pedophile,
Muhammed admits to being a pedophile.
Islam is writtin to make Pedophilia OK.
A pedophils in America goesto jail.
A pedophile in Islam might get a pat on the back and a wedding present.

We are allowing these animals into our country, where they are creating their own enclaves, and as we see in all the western countries where islam is allowed to flourish they disregard man's laws of the land for laws made by their favorite rock, Allah.
The rules and laws within their own cult, supercede existing laws.

We will see this happening in Dearborn Mich soon, and more than likly is happening already.

11/10/2012 12:39:56 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
brother_icey
Killeen, TX
31, joined Feb. 2012

So do you think that Islam should be outlawed in western nations in order to keep Islam from flourishing outside of the so-called Middle Eastern areas?

11/10/2012 1:42:39 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,411)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Islam shouldn't be outlawed, but people should be aware of what a barborous, horrible religion Islam is.

Go to a Books-a-Million or Barnes and Nobles store and check out the book they have featured called "My Name is Nijoor, I Am Ten Years Old, and Divorced" as an example of how depraved this particular religion is.

11/10/2012 2:23:32 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Actually i tend to lean toward reclasifing it from a religion to a terrorist organazation.

We should make a public decission on this, but great pains are being taken to hide Islam from the public.

It is a very simple matter to do, and that would to go on TV with scholars from the east and west, putting their cards on the table.

11/10/2012 2:31:52 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,402)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Islam shouldn't be outlawed, but people should be aware of what a barborous, horrible religion Islam is.

Go to a Books-a-Million or Barnes and Nobles store and check out the book they have featured called "My Name is Nijoor, I Am Ten Years Old, and Divorced" as an example of how depraved this particular religion is.

We used that approach toward christianity ..... it didn't work!

Peace

11/10/2012 2:44:16 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Yes, but they are two completly different philisophies, and it was catholocism that was outlawed in some early colonies.

We have terrorist organazations catorgorised.

All it would take is the actual reading of the religion itself, it's orders from God.

It's orders of how to treat the other people of the world, andd you, they have writtin orders to kill, you, me, and out families.

I always contended that if every American was forced to sit down and read Ishaq's Sira,
Islams first documentation, every mosque in the country would be burnt down within a week.

11/10/2012 3:04:15 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,037)
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Look at the Jews. Boys become men at 13 and girls become woman at 12. In the middle ages girls 12 years old got married. If she was not married by 20 she was cursed.

So f**k Islam, Judaism and Christianity for their lack of morals. Christians, both Catholics and Protestants equally molest children. And as of late we are finding a huge amount of molestation in the ultra orthodox and hasidic communities.

Religion makes people act mentally ill. It makes people mentally ill. Religious fanaticism is a mental illness.

11/10/2012 5:04:49 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Except you are also looking at 3000 year old writings that no longer apply.

If Islam's writings no longer applied in today's society, there would not be the problem there is today.

11/10/2012 6:07:32 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,037)
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jim_a49:
Except you are also looking at 3000 year old writings that no longer apply.

If Islam's writings no longer applied in today's society, there would not be the problem there is today.

Who says they no longer apply? In communities that are secretive they do apply. Mormons are still marrying young girls. Christians are still visiting male and female prostitutes and molesting children. The big news only comes out when someone famous is caught.

11/10/2012 6:14:51 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
Who says they no longer apply? In communities that are secretive they do apply. Mormons are still marrying young girls. Christians are still visiting male and female prostitutes and molesting children. The big news only comes out when someone famous is caught.

Oh, I am by no means denying it does not happen, all these religions are sicko, but some are worse that others.
Religion attracts pedophiles,that has been known for some time.
But it is also against the law and anything that is done is hidden.

ie, Khomenie at 35 married a ten year old.
He also raped a 4 year old in a temporary marrage.
That is a pedophile, no doubt.
And these are just the ones we are aware of.

If the pope did that, he would be excumicated and thrown in jail.

Khomenie also wrote a detailed book on the proper way to have sex with a pre-pubersent girl. The little green book.

What I am geting at, is that pedohhilia is glorified in Islam, it is condemmed in other religions.

But yes, many people got away with it.

11/10/2012 9:44:24 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,506)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

There you go again, spouting off without facts to back you up.....

1. Prevalence of child marriage
The practice of child marriage has gradually diminished over the years, but is still widespread in many parts of the world. In the developing world, 36 per cent of women aged 20-24 report that they were married or in union before they reached 18 years of age (source). More than 60% of women were married before they reached the age of 18 in five countries of Sub-Saharan Africa and in Bangladesh. In Niger, which has the highest rate of child marriage in the world, one in three girls is married before the age of 15, and 75 per cent of women aged 20 to 24 are married before age 18. Overall, more than 60 million women aged 20-24 were married or in union before age 18. Each year, 10 million children are forced into marriage. In India, 44,5% of girls are married before the age of 18. 16 other countries do even worse (see below).

http://filipspagnoli.wordpress.com/stats-on-human-rights/statistics-on-education/statistics-on-child-marriage/

11/10/2012 9:56:57 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

If you are really concerned about this problem, It is obviously caused by poverty and ignorance more than any other Factor. Religion is not the primary cause.

My problem with this posting is that mis information takes resources away from those who are truly suffering. Policies ,strategies and resources that are misdirected by false information mean that the people who really need help, Little children who are victims of this practice, don't get it.
Playing games with the facts in this issue is reprehensable.

11/10/2012 10:04:56 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

11/10/2012 10:11:46 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

11/10/2012 10:17:12 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

What do you mean no facts to back it up.

and then what do you do, post muslim countries and blame it on poor,
Muslim countries are the most backward and depressed countries on earth.

I gave you the title to a book by Khomeni, writtin in 1979.

You have a religion that encourages pedophilia.

Tabari VII:7
"The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six."

Tabari IX:128
"When the Prophet married Aisha she very young and not yet ready for consummation."

Bukhari:V9B87N139-40
"Allah's Apostle told Aisha, 'You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, "She is yours, so uncover her." And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, "If this is from Allah, then it must happen."'"

Tabari IX:131
"My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was then brought in while the Messenger was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. Then the men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old."

Dude it is common knowledge that muhmmmed was a pedophile,
Why are you even asking for facts on something so well known

I can post these all day.

You have in the messenger a beautiful pattern of conduct to follow.( Qur'an)

11/10/2012 10:37:37 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

If you recall, you ran off and refused to answer a direct question I posted with you.

I claimed muhammed was a murderer, child molester, and thief.
You said I offered no proof and when I started with the proof you ran off on the very first topic.

Pedophilia.

So I am going to ask you a direct question again.

Was muhammed a pedophile.

This is a yes, or no, question.

11/10/2012 10:43:33 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

I just posted 2012 data on the problem of child brides and you counter with 3000 year old writings?
Who gives a poop about what may or may not have been written: What is, IS, and What IS refutes the point of your argument.

11/10/2012 10:49:15 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from asanb:
I just posted 2012 data on the problem of child brides and you counter with 3000 year old writings?
Who gives a poop about what may or may not have been written: What is, IS, and What IS refutes the point of your argument.

No, these writings are not 3000 years old, they are 1200 years old, and they are just as much law today, as they were when they were writtin.

Islam is for all time and cannot change, ( Qur'an and sunnah)

Why do you think they have somuch of a problem with it is islamic countries.

Muhammed was a pedophile and anything Muhammed did is OK, and rules from God.

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.

["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

11/10/2012 10:56:40 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

You have not refuted one single thing I have said.

I claimed that Islam promotes pedophilia, and I am willing to place even more verses at your feet here and now.

Muhammed was a pedophile,and I am still waiting for an answer to my direct question.
Hell, he even lusted after a 2 year old when he was 63, luckily he died first.

I can show you films, stories, and testamony form child brides, and I am not speaking of the 14 year old guy who marries a 12 year old girl.
I am speaking of the grown men in their 40s and 50s marrying 9 and ten year old girls.

11/11/2012 8:35:33 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Let's see you claim that Mohamed( who you say may or may not be a fabrication) was a pediphile, then quote material that you yourself say is unreliable to prove it.

You say that Saudi Arabia has a serious problem with Child Marriage, and that Islam is the cause.

I posted material from reliable sources that shows that the Saudi problem with this is mild (1%)compared to central africa, and that the problem is due to poverty and ignorance, not religion.

You are fixated on Islam bashing, and Mohamed bashing, and will quote any source, reliable or not to prove your point. And when someone says something that refutes your postulations, you ignore the point, or say thier information is flawed, and talk around
the evidence.

I suspect that the only refutation you would accept is if you had a vision of the Prophet himself telling you that the way to a better life is by attempting to achieve a life centered on prayer and to perfect ones own morals and ethics.

I pray that someday you may experience that. You talk like you have studied scripture enough that if that were the path to heaven & sainthood I would be arguing with an angel.

BTW, I downloaded your ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990] By Khomeini,

There is no section on marriage, and nowhere on the web is there a reference to Chapter or Problem # , I could not find your quote in the publication, so I'm calling it a fabrication.

11/11/2012 11:37:12 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from asanb:
Let's see you claim that Mohamed( who you say may or may not be a fabrication) was a pediphile, then quote material that you yourself say is unreliable to prove it.

You say that Saudi Arabia has a serious problem with Child Marriage, and that Islam is the cause.

I posted material from reliable sources that shows that the Saudi problem with this is mild (1%)compared to central africa, and that the problem is due to poverty and ignorance, not religion.

You are fixated on Islam bashing, and Mohamed bashing, and will quote any source, reliable or not to prove your point. And when someone says something that refutes your postulations, you ignore the point, or say thier information is flawed, and talk around
the evidence.

I suspect that the only refutation you would accept is if you had a vision of the Prophet himself telling you that the way to a better life is by attempting to achieve a life centered on prayer and to perfect ones own morals and ethics.

I pray that someday you may experience that. You talk like you have studied scripture enough that if that were the path to heaven & sainthood I would be arguing with an angel.

BTW, I downloaded your ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990] By Khomeini,

There is no section on marriage, and nowhere on the web is there a reference to Chapter or Problem # , I could not find your quote in the publication, so I'm calling it a fabrication.

Yes, I stated that muhammed was a pedophile,
And then I am now reminding you, because you seem to have a hard time understanding it.
I am using the only refference of Muhammed from that time era, and it is unreliable.

But it is not the fact that muhammed actually existed,

It is the muhammed that was created that is the pedophile.

If we eliminate the refference that i am using,we have just erased muhammed from Islam, and there is no main charactor in the religion. Islam evaporates.

I say Islam is the cause, because muhammed himself, weather real, or fabracated, was a pedophile.

also if you are going to use the web as a resource, and not the book I send you to, than you will probably need to read it using English.
I have told you many times that the title is "The Little Green Book", and the entirs content in English is online.
Here is a quick one you can go to.

http://apostates.weebly.com/ayatollah-khomeini-sex-with-children-and-animals.html

Just because you are not aware of these things, and refuse to listen to or even persue something where the answer scares you, does not mean it does not exist.

You have somehow created a vision in your mind of muhammed, that is contrary to the only writings of muhammed.
My question would be now, is where did you get this information, if the only info from that era says otherwise.

11/11/2012 11:46:39 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990] By Khomeini,

This is what you posted a quote from, and now you are redirecting me to some other publication as verification.

I don't think the quote is real, it's a web fabrication, and since NO ONE identifies the exact location of the quote , it can't be verified.

You posted it, you authenticate it. I call it a lie.

And this has become all too typical of your posts.

11/11/2012 11:49:40 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

so we are back to square one,

You have not refuted one single thing that I said,

You cried foul when other countries practice child marrage also, and then provided a list of other countries, unwittingly nameing muslim countries, which just confirms what i said.
I have givin you a half dozed verses confirming muhammed was a pedophile, and I can give you a dozen more if these are not enough, and I get these from the only source on the planet.
The only source used by Islam, weather real or immagined.

You keep saying my source is no good, but there is no other source, without the source I get this information from, there is no Islam.

And if we eliminate the sources I use, then where in the world do you get any information about muhammed.
There is no other place to go, for information about muhammed, this in the only source the religion has.

11/11/2012 11:54:01 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from asanb:
["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990] By Khomeini,

This is what you posted a quote from, and now you are redirecting me to some other publication as verification.

I don't think the quote is real, it's a web fabrication, and since NO ONE identifies the exact location of the quote , it can't be verified.

You posted it, you authenticate it. I call it a lie.

And this has become all too typical of your posts.

Dude how many times do i have to post it for you to actually read it.

Read the friggin page I gave you.

This is all too typical of your posts.

I put the info on the page for the world to see, and everyone sees it except you.

You are willfilly blind, the info is right in front of your eyes.

The entire book can be found online.

Type in the words ,"The little green book", you can get in in several languages.

11/11/2012 1:14:30 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (170,213)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/11/2012 1:16:53 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Jim probably best to consider blocking. You are in good company and she just spams all the forums.

11/11/2012 1:19:08 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

LOLOL

I was just about to do that, but thought I would read your post first,

Thanks.

11/11/2012 7:15:17 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jim_a49:
Dude how many times do i have to post it for you to actually read it.

This is all too typical of your posts.

I put the info on the page for the world to see, and everyone sees it except you.

You are willfilly blind, the info is right in front of your eyes.

The entire book can be found online.

Type in the words ,"The little green book", you can get in in several languages.

I downloaded the entirety of Tahrirolvasyleh, the document you quoted from. I spent an hour reading it, and could nowhere find the source of your quote. The "Little green book" is a diferent source, and not the one cited.

I am looking for what you cited from that book. And I can't even find a chapter on marriage, let alone a ruling on who you can have sex with.
This "quote" is referenced all over the webas being from Tahrirolvasyleh, but NOBODY says what chapter and page.

I think the quote is a hoax. And I think you regularly quote from tainted sources.

prove me wrong.

I don't have to prove anything, or move on to new reading, you posted it, provide reference and proof of authenticity

Also Since when is Iotullah Khomeini Mohamed's spokesperson? Guilt by association/ slurring our sources conveniently together?

11/11/2012 9:48:00 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

I cannot immagine why you are having such a difficult time with this.

I cannot even concieve of the mistakes on your own computer to not get straight to the sources I gave you.

maybe you are intentionally spelling it wrong, but regardless your argument has gotten to the point of being childish.
Here are the facts right in front of your nose, and fegining ignorance is not a valid excuse.

http://apostates.weebly.com/ayatollah-khomeini-sex-with-children-and-animals.html

This is the opening page of the article

The leader of the Iranian Revolution in 1979, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, wrote extensively on Islamic Jurisprudence. A two-volume book, which was published originally in Arabic, was called ‘Tahrir al Wasilah’. Translated into Farsi, the book is called “Tahrirolvasyleh.”

Khomeini also had another treatise on Islamic rules for living, called in English, “The Little Green Book.” It is useful to understand what an esteemed Islamic leader such as the Ayatollah teaches his followers.

Here are some excerpts from “Tahrirolvasyleh” which Muslims probably don’t want you to know about Islam:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable.

If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister.

A man can have sex with...

Animals as much as sheep, cows, camels and so on.

However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

If one commits the act of...

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed.

The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.

I don't know what it is you are downloading and personally I don't care.

I gave you the facts and you are going to great pains not to see them.

11/11/2012 9:50:30 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

and from the opening statement the word Tahrirolvasyleh is the name givin to the Farsi translation,and s probably not the one you want unless you speak farsi.
The one you want is The little green book.

11/12/2012 2:10:15 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
livlaffluve
Over 1,000 Posts (1,940)
Sulphur, LA
70, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from jim_a49
These are rules set by Their God, and are more important to them than the rules set by civilized countries.

The Quran doesn't REQUIRE what today we call child marriages but gave rules governing it to prevent violating a pre-pubescent child and Khomeini expounded on that. Even Islamic majority countries are making laws to restrict marriage to those above 14. And "civilized" is in the eye of the beholder; I believe they see themselves as being the "civilized country."
A pedophile in Islam might get a pat on the back and a wedding present."

http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/na0428_deathpenalty.pdf
"Iran: Capital punishment is used for convictions of murder, rape, adultery, pedophilia, sodomy, drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism and treason." - Iran being the home of Ayatollah Khomeini.
ie, Khomenie at 35 married a ten year old...He also raped a 4 year old in a temporary marrage.

Please give us a link to this statement. The biographies of Khomeini I've seen report "THE wife" was Khadijeh Saqafi (1916-2009, 93 years old, married him in 1929 when she was 13, he died in 1989, at almost 87). The only mention of a 4 year old has no legitimate reference I can find - only a blurb repeated on anti-Islamic sites that claims to be from a book written by Sheik Abu Mus'abaz al-Zarqawi "Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah?" which I can find in no form on the internet except that "quote" claiming that the "Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms " .
If that author is supposed to be al-Zarqawi who was killed in 2008 he's the wrong age (1966-2006) and hated Shia. The "alias" ( Husayn al-Musawi) it's supposedly written by has no other entries online and is credited as a former follower of Khomeini who rejected his teachings. Hmm, wonder if he might have a grudge...
So maybe YOU can give us some enlightenment here.
The little green book.

There's a copy of that at http://islammonitor.org/uploads/docs/greenbook.pdf but I saw no instructions on having sex with a pre- pubescent girls though you'd think he was writing for the U.S. TV audience of today's soap operas and "reality" shows. The writer of the introduction to this edition says there's a "second volume" but I haven't found it.
book by Khomeni, writtin in 1979...
Khomeini also had another treatise on Islamic rules for living, called in English, “The Little Green Book.”

By the way "The Little Green Book" wasn't strictly written by Khomeini but is a collection of his fatwas collected from three of his previous writings, published in Persian, translated into French, then eventually translated into English (1985?) so there may be some inaccuracy in precise meaning but your interpretation would be a gross misinterpretation of what I've seen.

That "page" was not the book but another anti-Islamic site making your claim. Their "Weblinks" is a list of your "sources of info".
the word Tahrirolvasyleh is the name givin to the Farsi translation,and s probably not the one you want unless you speak farsi...The one you want is The little green book.

Don't seem to be "one" as we can access both online and they're not the same; the Tahrir al-Wasilah (there are variations in spelling) I find online is translated by Dr. Sayyid Ali Rezi Nakavi but could not be "The Little Green Book". Check for yourself please and give us better references.

The cover of the online "Little Green Book" has a stylized picture of a pirate with ku.fr on it - kufr (disblief) - guess that's the publisher's little joke.

11/12/2012 2:17:30 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
heymisterchris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,439)
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

quote from Asha:

Jim probably best to consider blocking. You are in good company and she just spams all the forums.

asanb is a she Asha? Lol.

[Edited 11/12/2012 2:18:57 AM ]

11/12/2012 2:35:23 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
livlaffluve
Over 1,000 Posts (1,940)
Sulphur, LA
70, joined Jun. 2010

How about scanning the pages (that you cite) from your copies, jim_a49, and copy-and-pasting from your computer to here so we can see them since we can't find the pages as you quote them?

11/12/2012 2:37:37 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Quote from heymisterchris:
quote from Asha:

asanb is a she Asha? Lol.

Cupocheer is a she as far as we know.

11/12/2012 2:40:13 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
heymisterchris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,439)
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

Oh. She must have me blocked.

11/12/2012 7:21:10 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

No , you did not . you spout "quotes" without real reference. a book about a book isn't a reference. You continue to make statements without provenance. and I say your "quotes" are fabrications, maybe not yours, but someones.

Why can you not tell me how to find the the chapter and section of your original quote?

It's because it doesn't exist.

11/12/2012 7:28:17 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

I downloaded the entirety of Tahrirolvasyleh, the document you quoted from.

http://www.al-shia.org/html/eng/books/fiqh&usool/islamic-laws/tahrir/index.html

please find your quote in it. I can't

you quoted from this book several times, Not "the little green book"

Why is that so difficult to do?

11/12/2012 8:43:17 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from asanb:
No , you did not . you spout "quotes" without real reference. a book about a book isn't a reference. You continue to make statements without provenance. and I say your "quotes" are fabrications, maybe not yours, but someones.

Why can you not tell me how to find the the chapter and section of your original quote?

It's because it doesn't exist.

As soon as I get settled at work I will get you an exact page, in the meantime, no, Khomeni does not speak for muhammed, but in a sence he does.
Muslims are ordered too obey their cleric as though they are speaking to muhammed himself.
This is where the power structure lies.
The only writings we have that actually do speak for muhammed is Taburi and Ishaq.
I brought up khomenie as an example of the teachings of muhammed followed.

11/12/2012 5:07:36 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jim_a49:
I cannot immagine why you are having such a difficult time with this.

I cannot even concieve of the mistakes on your own computer to not get straight to the sources I gave you.

Here are some excerpts from “Tahrirolvasyleh” which Muslims probably don’t want you to know about Islam:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable.

If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister.

nimals as much as sheep, cows, camels and so on.

However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed.

The book you say contains these quotes does not say any of this.

I went to ScribD and found a copy of a book with the same name, and it is written by somebody else! Pedophilia and Bestiality In Islam By Jennifer King

and another, written by
Mohammad The Pedophile ± by Dr. Homa Darabi

NONE OF THIS IS WRITEN BY KHOMEINI His BOOK BY THAT NAME DOES NOT SAY ANY OF THIS

Yopu are quoting islamaphobic attack literature of little credence, and atributing the quotes to Komeini.

Could you be a little less obtuse please?

11/12/2012 5:56:01 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

No I can't but I have his book and I will sit down and read it, and type out quotes exactly as they appear.

11/14/2012 12:56:31 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
livlaffluve
Over 1,000 Posts (1,940)
Sulphur, LA
70, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from jim_a49:
No I can't but I have his book and I will sit down and read it, and type out quotes exactly as they appear.

guess he's still reading...

11/14/2012 1:29:13 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from jeff65802:
Can marry at 15 here in Missouri with parental consent, and younger with judicial (though why a judge would get involved I dunno, maybe for wards of the state or something.) Marriage ages vary widely as do age of consent to have sex. Can't judge a foreign culture or religion by your own standards additionally. Jewish law allows marriage at 12/13 for girls/boys respectively. So before condemning them for it look around your own town. Also, given this practice was the norm in ALL cultures just a scant couple centuries ago, I bet if we dug through our ancestries for marriage info and ages we'd find we owe our very existence to very young marriages.

I think when we have exceptions here, it is with mutual concent all around, and the girl is pregnant, and the boy is also a minor.
A 40 year old cannot just go out and buy a ten year old, which is more where this particular case is going.
and It was common here just a few short years ago, but here again the ages of the participants were not to far appart.

11/14/2012 1:35:09 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Our big problem is that the head pervert,at 50 married a 6 year old, consumating the marrage at 9, so 9 is turning up as a standard all over,
hey, If muhammed did it, it's the will of God.

11/14/2012 2:25:16 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
brother_icey
Killeen, TX
31, joined Feb. 2012

Who actually believes that an old man married a girl that young anyway?

11/14/2012 2:27:36 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

It happens but in many cultures. I have no trouble accepting it as a reality of the world and has been for centuries.

11/14/2012 2:29:56 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from brother_icey:
Who actually believes that an old man married a girl that young anyway?

i.4 billion muslims.

11/14/2012 8:50:15 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Child marriage is an awful thing, but if you are really upset about it, be upset for the right reasons, and stop using it to bash islam. It's about poverty and ignorance.

Quote from asanb:

The practice of child marriage has gradually diminished over the years, but is still widespread in many parts of the world. In the developing world, 36 per cent of women aged 20-24 report that they were married or in union before they reached 18 years of age (source). More than 60% of women were married before they reached the age of 18 in five countries of Sub-Saharan Africa and in Bangladesh. In Niger, which has the highest rate of child marriage in the world, one in three girls is married before the age of 15, and 75 per cent of women aged 20 to 24 are married before age 18. Overall, more than 60 million women aged 20-24 were married or in union before age 18. Each year, 10 million children are forced into marriage. In India, 44,5% of girls are married before the age of 18. 16 other countries do even worse (see below).

http://filipspagnoli.wordpress.com/stats-on-human-rights/statistics-on-education/statistics-on-child-marriage/

11/14/2012 9:00:14 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from asanb:
Child marriage is an awful thing, but if you are really upset about it, be upset for the right reasons, and stop using it to bash islam. It's about poverty and ignorance.

Quote from asanb:

I can't do that, because it is prescribed in the religion, and that has nothing to do with the poverty of the countries.
Granted the religion created much of the poverty, but the child marrage thing is straight from muhammed himself.
He is the model to be followed and anything he did is OK.
That is why there are so many problems within the Islamic world.
He did some pretty sick stuff.
And rape and pedophilia is just a tip or the iceberg

11/14/2012 9:47:10 PM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Also we have to define culture, religion, and poverty if we are going to look at this.
We can't go in with the additude, murder is OK, because someone else does it.

Child marrage , between what we consider children, is different in societies where the boy at 15 is a grown man, making a living for himself and his family, and marries a 13 year old girl. we even did that here.

The big difference here in Islam is not, and cannot be regulated by, poverty, and solving that, or even education, and solving that.
The cause is writtin in the religion itself.
You first have to convince these people that muhammed did not do the right thing, when at 50 he married a 6 year old, and we all know that ain't gonna happen.
If Muhammed did it, it is the will of God.
and as we all know, allah endorces pedophillia.

11/15/2012 1:07:33 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jim_a49:

Have you found the source of your quote yet?

11/15/2012 1:15:42 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

asanb

What are you talking about.

It is a well known fact that Islam, the religion, promotes child marrage.
And to be more specific pedophilia.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You are entering other places who do it, but the custom is primaraly in Muslim and Hindu cultures, we know that

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You are trying to offset examples, but using muslim countries to prove your point, is not the way to do it.

The muslim religion promotes pedophilia.

It does not matter who else does it, in many cases that can go away if economic conditions change.

In Islam it cannot go away because it is promoted in the religion.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make, other than the obvious, of blaming it on something else, which is wrong.

11/15/2012 1:16:47 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from asanb:
Have you found the source of your quote yet?

No I havn't read that book yet, but that is also not Islamic scripture, it is a cleric.

11/15/2012 6:18:18 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote JIM:

The leader of the Iranian Revolution in 1979, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, wrote extensively on Islamic Jurisprudence. A two-volume book, which was published originally in Arabic, was called ‘Tahrir al Wasilah’. Translated into Farsi, the book is called “Tahrirolvasyleh.”

Khomeini also had another treatise on Islamic rules for living, called in English, “The Little Green Book.” It is useful to understand what an esteemed Islamic leader such as the Ayatollah teaches his followers.

Animals as much as sheep, cows, camels and so on.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The above quotes are a complete fabrication, It isn't found in Khomeini's book.
How many other fabrications have you used in support of your arguments?

the whole of your "Mohamed is a pediphile" rant is based on fabricated information. Out of context quotes and modified scripture.

You have printed pornography and ugly acusations on many threads in the religion section and you point to phoney copies of Hadith as your basis.

Why in the world should anyone listen to you?

11/15/2012 6:31:31 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

Asanb

Actually your rant is off base as usual

Khomeni is not a source for scripture, he was an Ayatolya, and muhammed being a pedophile had nothing to do with Khomemi.
Granted it would have been his influence, that inspired him to marry a 10 year old, at either 28 or 35 I am not sure.
He probably had some influence on him raping a 4 year old in the presence of other Sunni clerics, but we will never know.

Muhammed was a pedophile 1400 years before Khomeni was born, so there is no connection whatsoever.

It seems to me you have some inner reasons for defending pedophiles, whatever they are is your own business,
or maybe you just don't know what a pedophile is.
You can look it up, but generally it is an adult that enjoys sex with children.

This is what fits into the scripture about muhammed, weather it is real or constructed later, we will never know, but it is the figure created for Islam, and the reason it is still done today.

For you to sit here and say muhammed was not a pedophile, is appaling to any set of morals higher than a sewer rat.

11/15/2012 6:39:20 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

I can't believe this. You made a bald faced lie and I caught you at it and called you out, but it's my problem, and my fault, for not understanding the context, or some such BS.

With logic like that you don't have to be responsible for anything you post.

Your posts are meaningless because you post lies.

11/15/2012 6:47:28 AM Saudi Arabia: 5,000 child brides under age 14  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
66, joined Dec. 2010

"The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six."

Ishaq:281
"When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three."

Tabari VII:6
"In May, 623 A.D./A.H. 1, Allah’s Messenger consummated his marriage to Aisha."

Tabari IX:128
"When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation." This is how it happened:

Tabari IX:131
"My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years

Bukhari:V9B86N98
"The Prophet said, 'A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent.' 'O Apostle! How will the virgin express her consent.' He said, 'By remaining silent.'"

Bukhari:V9B87N139-40
"Allah’s Apostle told Aisha, 'You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, "She is yours, so uncover her." And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, "If this is from Allah, then it must happen."'"

I especially like this one because it has Allah endorcing pedophillia.
Allah is atually muhammeds alter-ego

"There are special features in me that have not been in any woman except for what Allah bestowed on Maryam bt. Imran [She was referring to Mary, the mother of Jesus, although she didn't know her name or her father's name, and none of the "features" applied]. I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions.' 'What are these.' someone asked. Aisha replied, 'The angel brought down my likeness [the Messenger married me when I was seven; my marriage was consummated when I was nine he married me when I was a virgin, no other man having shared me with him inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket I was one of the dearest people to him; a verse of the Qur'an was revealed concerning me when the community was almost destroyed and I saw Gabriel when none of his other wives saw him '