Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup guarantee

If you flash back three years and identified us out on a date night, you would possibly see a lot of arguing, creating modest talk, or us becoming glued to our phones. north myrtle beach dating sites You can even just point to a cute kid nearby and uncover out how your date responds. You will understand additional about them and what they re definitely like as a person. tucson listcrawler

hookup reviews

(if you happen to be not appealing, then you will want probably GRRM to compose your profile for you). craigslist calgary dating They kept saying, He s from Ajax and talking about how he went to their friend s higher college. Our book aims to assistance prevent them so that far more persons can advantage from on line dating. latinchat paises europeos Her lifelong dream is to reside with the Amish for a month, stroll the Camino, and have lunch with Brené Brown.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/5/2007 2:54:40 PM I need to know........please help......  

cubfann
Chicago, IL

Hey beach...probably was a serial on-line dater and got his fix when you guys met and now he's on 2 the next victim...you really cannot take this internet thing to seriously or really look for honest love on here or your feelings are going to get hurt alot...I learned that the hard way...Mary

8/6/2007 1:06:08 PM I need to know........please help......  

amala1972
Pittsburgh, PA

Hey hon! It's from my experience that alot of time when you meet somebody like that and they won't talk to you afterwards that they were only after the sexual part. I've met guys like that online and even at work. They'll put the effort in but when they find that you are a good girl versus the stereotypical partier and one nighter they have second thoughts. If he comes back to you, ask him what took him so long but don't give it up to him. You'll only look back at it and regret it. If he don't, then remember you played it smart and that is what counts in long run. I played it smart and seven years ago, I finally met my knight in shining armor and in two years we are going to get married. Now, I can't imagine life without him. In my heart, I know you will find the same happiness too.

8/7/2007 4:25:04 PM I need to know........please help......  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

I was going to say something supportive but Copter made me laugh too hard that I've already written this 3 times and still can'y stop laughing...I'll try

8/7/2007 4:37:41 PM I need to know........please help......  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lol erotic do u like those? o.o

8/7/2007 4:43:51 PM I need to know........please help......  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

Do I like what? Peaches? Yes with cream

8/8/2007 12:33:28 PM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

waaaaaaaaaaaaa. lol

8/8/2007 12:35:07 PM I need to know........please help......  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

beach im confused....ive read the thread three times......so did you ever find out what his deal was?

8/8/2007 12:37:22 PM I need to know........please help......  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

It's all about expectations and reality babe, his expectations were you were going to put out the reality is he was looking to get some and didn't soooo his ego and his pants both took a beating

8/8/2007 12:39:20 PM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

nope , he deleted his profile....And I'm sure as hell im not going to call him....Hope, ive moved on baby.....having fun just chatting with all of ya'll, and theres other men that like me too. so i'll see where it goes from here, thanks for asking ....but theres more to the story that i didnt say....and thats ok.....Ive moved on......Hugs beach....

8/8/2007 12:40:17 PM I need to know........please help......  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

*hugs*......good attitude....

8/8/2007 12:43:33 PM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

That could very well be it Sin, but you know,I just don't understand, alot....I didn't ask for any thing....I feel he just wasn't ready to date...so thats ok....I'm getting on with my life.....And find that being alone is ok.......Ive was with some one for 27yrs, and was alone.....Not sure if ya'll can understand that , but its true...So thanks Sin, I know you know what I mean...... Hugs beach

8/8/2007 12:47:45 PM I need to know........please help......  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

I know exactly what you mean good lookin, If you desire the rainbow, you just gotta put up with the rain babe Hugs ~Sin

8/8/2007 12:55:02 PM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

Thanks, hugs back.......beach

8/9/2007 2:04:18 PM I need to know........please help......  

billyrad
Waco, TX

You probably did nothing wrong.From whatI can see and read, he is the one missing out. It was only a first date. We've all gone through them. You will have plenty of them. Take your time and be selective.

8/9/2007 10:53:35 PM I need to know........please help......  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

I wonder why he did that too you beach, thats so sad....the best of luck to you.... Rain

Page: 1, 2, 3