Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

Now it s a tool for swiftly locating an insignificant 1 evening stand no matter if you are straight, gay, bi, transgender or gender fluid. bakersfield personals Typical quantity of monthly global registrations 2018. e. 29 completely unexplainable russian dating site pictures The app ought to also only consume the important resources to carry out and scale nicely without wasting memory, bandwidth, and server resources.

megapersonal com login

If you talked about your favored Trader Joe s snacks or you both live for Total Wine & A lot more, referring back to a earlier conversation shows a tiny additional interest. hilo hi dating You can return to the playing field immediately after virtually meeting your match on these dating web sites. I am a new MuslimI just converted this past A single Ramadan and I am in require of partnership guidance I have just discovered that Dating is not permissible in Islam. freaky meme snapchat pages After a couple of hours, I sent him a text apologising for my behaviour.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/3/2007 3:38:57 PM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

If you have been talking to some one for like maybe 2 weeks on the phone and IMing to, all the time,every day, your hitting it off and then comes the time your going to finally going to meet. And you do, you have a nice time, they leave then now they will not talk to you.

What did I do wrong? I just don't understand....Men ya'll say we women are hard to read....

[Edited 8/3/2007 3:40:43 PM]

8/3/2007 3:47:04 PM I need to know........please help......  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL

Beach; you did nothing wrong its just what it is a date. it takes time, you should look at it as being friends im sure you are a nice girl DONT take stuff like that personal

8/3/2007 5:09:59 PM I need to know........please help......  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

I've met guys online with nice pictures who sounded good in writting and on the phone. Then I met them and they didn't look quite like their picture or were different in person that they were in IM, text msg or on the phone. Sometimes, they are very good at hiding the red flags using those other means of communication, but face to face they don't do so well. I've also met guys who were all about the quest....the challenge of getting a stranger to respond to them online....then, the challenge of getting someone to to give them her phone number....then, the challenge of getting that someone to actually meet them. The only challenge after that for them is getting that someone to go to bed with them. If they read you in person as someone who isn't going to just fall in bed with them, they quit while they're ahead. (And you're better off without them.)

8/3/2007 6:25:36 PM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

thanks, 100, and crafty, Beach

8/3/2007 6:43:58 PM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

well thanks Hotlicks, front seat, or back this time? LOL

8/4/2007 10:48:24 AM I need to know........please help......  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

beach he probly realized your not gonna put out right away.just a player.

8/4/2007 10:50:58 AM I need to know........please help......  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Beachy, the one guy i had that happen with was afraid of commitment...... gl! xoxo Peaches.

8/4/2007 11:06:48 AM I need to know........please help......  

percussion
Livermore, CA

Beach you did nothing wrong. Guys , men they are strange that way. I once hit it off with a man from Gilroy, Im in Livermore. Anyways, we met and as soon as he saw me he said my behind wasnt big enough! I said "What"? "You're joking right? but he was serious. My whole life I have had a big butt, and this one guy wasnt happy with it! Go figure! Anyways he called me 3 days later saying he might have spoke too soon. He thought I was very beautiful and he loved my personality. For me though, it was a little to late. I will keep my small behind! (I wish!) So sweetie with that said just move on , there are plenty of fish in the sea. By the way that is a sight I belong to too plentyoffish.com

[Edited 8/4/2007 11:07:23 AM]

8/4/2007 11:10:49 AM I need to know........please help......  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

Did you put him in a headlock Beach? lol Ya know some of us don't like wrestling moves while knecking... lol (some of us DO)

Copter

8/4/2007 11:29:03 AM I need to know........please help......  

painter41
Scranton, PA

It's nothing that you did wrong........ perhaps the dude may have had an expectation in his mind of how you may looked or act then when the final moment came, it was not what he was expecting and rather than be upfront he would ignore that it ever happened. let's hope he has been reeeeeally busy to respond. good luck

8/4/2007 12:32:02 PM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

Copter, kiss my grits.....dang you......Ok lets give it a try.....But there be no kissing....Well you can start with out me, and I take over where you let off....LOL

8/4/2007 1:48:03 PM I need to know........please help......  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

who knows why and yeah it happens all the time.
meet have really nice time. there are compliments and plenty of smiles and laughter and then pooof. never hear again. suxxx
my fave was guy met from another site. had an awesome first time, spent five hrs out. he talked about dozens of places wanted to take me.
called next day to ask out for next weekend and would call in few days to set up time.
never heard from again.
wouldnt take it personally but its dam hard to try not to second guess what happened.

8/5/2007 12:39:15 AM I need to know........please help......  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

All the talking and img in the world does not guarantee the rl meeting will work. It enhances the likely hood but does not guarantee it. I make no promises till I meet the person unless I am certain before hand. It is out of repect for them and yourself.

There have been times I have known before hand that it would work but others I have not. Those I dont make any promises till we meet once or twice.

8/5/2007 9:41:23 AM I need to know........please help......  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

Ok yous guys, Im better now....Just can't understand men, oh well Beach is back who wants to play?????? I will not talk to no one else on the phone....Or meet them, unless we have already did so, and your on my friends list.....Thats how I feel right now....I'm too good of a person to waste my time on ass holes.....that for what ever reason need to suck on their Moms tits....It just won't be mines.....LOL So as I always say love, peace and chicken grease , I'm gone......be back late ......Hugs to all of you that sent me hugs and you advice thanks .....And for you the LURKER, f*ck you buddy, I'm glad all I did was give you no more then a kiss, so thanks for not giving me Aids.......LOL

[Edited 8/5/2007 9:42:37 AM]

8/5/2007 9:56:14 AM I need to know........please help......  

yanisa1
Tonkawa, OK

i'm just here fer the brownies

Page: 1, 2, 3