Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

I know lots of guys who have transformed their lives and are awesome males of honor who are still in prison. free online dating in alabama People ought to in no way offer individual information ahead of meeting someone in actual life, such as their surname, address, or even their neighborhood. After giving him some time to cope with his cat passing away, he produced plans to see her again and she was thrilled. huntsville listcrawler It is not uncommon to hear parents lament that their daughter has not had a date or that nobody redd her a shidduch in extra than a year.

manhunt gay hookups

Ask your date what turns them on, so you know how to get their focus. moreno valley classified ads com. MOOQ picks out the most effective matches who are of your style. free online dating sites for nepal Do a reverse Google image search on photographs of profiles of men and women you re interested in to check for authenticity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8/29/2008 9:06:10 AM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

Scout... apparently Dustin wouldn't make money off of it! ??? Should we all get together and buy him a few drinks???

There is no reason that I have been given. But apparently, Groups of any kind are not being generated lately. Truly only Dustin can answer up as to why, but so far has declined to give any respect to reply.

8/29/2008 10:55:31 AM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

In an email...

I received the following from a very caring person. It of course needed to find it's way here. As with any day, be safe. If you would like to reach out and email me... you know I will answer as soon as possible.

8/30/2008 5:58:07 PM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

Back to the top

I hope every one is doing good today!

8/30/2008 6:34:26 PM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

highlandscout
Tonasket, WA

...Now that I've heard a few stories about nice word writing dates with severe alcohol and drug problems... this sounds like an even more interesting group!

...We had one on another thread the other day where a woman wrote in quite concerned for... I think it was her ex... he was talking about killing himself, he was in such misery... he had an itchy feeling like his skin needed picked and scratched and he could not stand it any longer... there were a few suggestions including one for psycho therapy... and in some case that might have done it... then someone came in with the meth skin pickers, facial tissue squeezers, scabby looking... was this a sign?
...People did respond and made solid suggstions... he's talking about killing himself.. get him to professionals....
...turned out he had those little itchy crawlies that the kids can bring home form school after wearing their new best friends hat or rubbing heads together or sharing brushes and hair ties... little bitty lice.

...Still, having a resource for ideas like this could help out in a pinch when folks seek those anonymous insights for stigmatized problems.

...and to the top with this one!

9/7/2008 8:00:57 PM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

theothergman
Michigan, ND

Back to the top.

9/7/2008 8:07:31 PM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

9/11/2008 9:13:16 AM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

Time to put it on the table. Dustin has deleted without responding to a thread of direct inquiry of mine, which was one thing... unanswered emails are another. Still yet, Dustin's direct response when questioned in yet another thread regarding the group for grieving parents... he stated he is not interested in starting new groups... several hundred have to be in response as he is under the impression that many who vote will not participate...

Now that is an oxymoron to state about this group...

Perhaps, he may still change his mind at some time. Until then... Keep challenging those things needed for a positive change in your lives. We only live once and as some of us know. Change isn't easy. My love to you all.

9/11/2008 11:27:18 AM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

theothergman
Michigan, ND

I disagree. Change is easy, it's overcoming the resistance to change that's the tough part. Sometimes it's easier as you're older in sobriety, other times it's just a b*tch and pain comes into the equation. Pain is the great motivator.

9/13/2008 10:07:15 AM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Resistance to change.
Yes,but to have resistance to change, then the subject of change must have been approached. The subject of questiuon must have been raised.Just the simple thought into the thought that maybe substance abuse or substance use can be discussed is a plus.And dont mind my spelling, I could care less if the WORDS ARE CORRECT AS LONG as the idea gets across.In fact sometimes mispelling a word here and there gets more attention to the subject at hand.It takes guts to think about this problem.Guts that only one can appreciate from within.Its pretty straight forward,just do the right thing.Each and everyone us knows what that is.Look in the mirror, it is hard to lie to yourself.But,birds of a feather flock together,misery likes company,have another joint or a beer,convince yourself, its ok.But someday,somewhere you will come to that stonebridge like Gardaff was on in the Ring movies of the Hobbit.And someday, you will turn to that Demon and put your foot down and exclaim..........YOU WILL NOT PASS.
Email me direct, I always have time,
to talk to a friend.

9/15/2008 10:35:39 AM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

Quote from not2timid:
Time to put it on the table. Dustin has deleted without responding to a thread of direct inquiry of mine, which was one thing... unanswered emails are another. Still yet, Dustin's direct response when questioned in yet another thread regarding the group for grieving parents... he stated he is not interested in starting new groups... several hundred have to be in response as he is under the impression that many who vote will not participate...

Now that is an oxymoron to state about this group...

Yes, I do see a few who understand... I chose the words above carefully... you see, I know that without support for each other the percentage of not particapating in a sober life decreases.
I come back to posting here just to let many know that we do have support here. For those that email any of us that post on here with comments... thank you... at least on my end. For the fact is Dustin may make more from his sponsors not supporting a group like ours, but we stand to make more out of our lives and those around us by giving each other support.

I am looking for a good clip to set in place... I know that I have seen it in the recent past... the one where the drunk driver has an accident and kills the innocent stranger. Now... that may seem like I am turning on the group... but I am not... I am searching for ways to advocate for ours and for the grieving parent group... or groups in the making. I may just post the graphic stuff in another thread as some of my more creative threads have a way of getting pulled. OH WELL... I am not2timid.

[Edited 9/15/2008 10:39:03 AM]

9/15/2008 6:42:35 PM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

theothergman
Michigan, ND

S, comfort the disturbed, and disturb those in comfort. You go girl.

9/16/2008 1:17:11 PM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

Timid posted a thread in Current events and Politics... Do not watch if your tummy is weak!

9/16/2008 2:07:58 PM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i just read about this in current events. i don't drink but i think this is a very important issue and i voted yes. i hope the forum is approved, none of mine were.
good luck!

9/16/2008 3:41:33 PM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

Thankyou. The fact of trying to get a group isn't just for "1" stereotypical person.

I do believe that there are so many threads and topics that could and would be started, and discussed.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to your most valid responses as I have always enjoyed your posts and views.

9/18/2008 11:54:13 AM Substance Control and Sobriety time for a poll !!!  

highlandscout
Tonasket, WA

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8