Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

This is akin to some of the Speakers Corner posters calling people today racist because they voted for Brexit. black dating in atlanta e. What you do not have an understanding of is that ladies can accomplish a level of indifference that s foreign to most men s idealistic concept of appreciate. how to omegle video on ipad International dating is the finest way to know new culture and traditions, a new opportunity to come across your soul mate even on the other side of the globe and to make connection.

best android hookup apps 2017

Occasionally, even so, your area setup won t let this. bay personals It has one particular of the greatest sign up processes and it gave us a very good number of high high quality matches when we tested it out. Refusing to talk about your guide to obtain a lady go over different topics. mega personal charlotte nc By reading on the internet dating accomplishment stories, you can locate renewed hope and motivation to begin on the web dating again — or for the very first time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/8/2008 12:46:56 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

9erfan
Modesto, CA

I have been chatting with this woman just about nightly,while she works her 12 hr shift. This has been going on for about 3 months now.We both live in the same town,close to the same age,we sheare some common things,according to our profiles, etc. She is a smart girl,very pretty,and I have been a total gentleman in our chats.
I initiated contact with her on another site where we chatted for a couple of weeks, then she sent me mail,along with her personal email address saying she was leaving the site because of someone harrasing her,so I told her of this site and she signed up. Since being on here I have asked/mentioned meeting, with her reply of "someday soon"have sent my phone number and asked her to call, nadda,and most recently asked for hers which she gave me.I asked when a good time to call would be,and I called at her designated time.We had a short but nice chat on the phone,so I called her back the next eve,no answer but left a message to call me,which she never did. Since then we have we have been in email contact,and spoken breifly on the phone.About 3 weeks ago I asked again about meeting,we set a date,and now as the date is next weekend,she says she may not be able to go due to some family business,and she wont know until maybe the day we have set for the date.
I am wondering if anyone else thinks I am wasting my time,because I feel like I am getting the run around.

6/8/2008 12:58:45 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

You will never know until you play it out to the end.

I take it that you have never met?

I suggest you nip this in the bud by scheduling a first meeting at a local place like Starbucks or an ice cream place. Since you are local, this should be easy to do. If she can't meet for a short period just to introduce yourselves, she's probably not what you expect...Run Forrest, RUN!

6/8/2008 1:03:28 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

susansheart839
Port Saint Lucie, FL

From a woman's standpoint, I would say she is either shy or afraid you won't like her in person. I don't believe, at this point, she has any reason to be leading you on. After all, you two have been e-mailing each other and have spoken on the phone only twice. You have not yet met. Give her some time, and for heaven's sake, don't smother her. A woman likes consistency, above all else. You have already shown that you are reliable, so wait and see if she cancels that date. Don't let your past interfere with your present, my friend, ok?

Good luck!

Susan

[Edited 6/8/2008 1:04:29 PM]

6/8/2008 1:07:37 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

lobo_corazon
Kingston, ON

That was good advice - If she is too busy to even get together for 30 minutes for a coffee, one way or another she probably isn't worth your time.

I noticed that you described her as "very pretty". Just a caution - You can't know that until you meet. Use of old pics (and other people's pics) on dating sites is very common!

I guess it's up to you how long you are willing to chase someone who apparently isn't letting you catch her. From what you describe, I would be moving on personally.

6/8/2008 1:12:32 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

grace_ful_heart
College Station, TX

somebody's skeered!

6/8/2008 1:19:05 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

flyfishingdaddy
Joplin, MO

Stop and think about it, How old is SHE..?? Three possibilities She is scared, She is talking with someone else and trying to make a decision, or she is totally not what or who she has betrayed herself as being. I would give her a little more time and then off i would go.Hell she may even be married and using you as a past time at work.

6/8/2008 1:20:45 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

eyeztellall
Duluth, MN

Even though you two have been writing and communicating on the computer there still maybe doubt in her mind of meeting you. I know I have talked to many men for months before I'll meet them as certain things come out in our conversations and puts some doubt in my mind as being truthful to me is very important and if their story waivers from time to time .. I will either put off meeting them or just call it quits and tell them I'll be their friends only. Of course she could be the shy type and is worried how it would go. I am shy but once I find my comfort zone.. look out.. lol Good luck and hope that date goes on as planned and it will answer your doubts too..

6/8/2008 1:22:37 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

wishicould
Mesquite, TX

Bless your heart

6/8/2008 1:25:31 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

ldt
Houma, LA

you don't know a con is conning you until you have been conned...

6/8/2008 1:35:54 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

heykoolaidman
South Bend, IN

Well the answer to the question is up to you.

If you feel she is a woman worth your time spent waiting until the date? Then wait.. But if you feel as if she’s not worth the wait then don’t.

But at least she’s being upfront and telling you she might not be able to meet vs waiting the day of the date.

But in the same right also remember even though you talk a lot she might be scared so be patient if you are willing..

6/8/2008 1:37:14 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

eyeztellall
Duluth, MN

but a person has to be prepared for the con to be not conned.. lol I would say being a con up on people.. kidding You really have to be really in step when talking to someone ...

6/8/2008 2:13:25 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

9erfan
Modesto, CA

Thanks for all the advise people,I havent given up ...yet.

6/8/2008 2:21:55 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

You sure are wasting your time move on pronto...Sounds like a player and that she has no intention of meeting you..All the obvious signs are there with the continuous round of excuses.... Move on you deserve better >>Ask yourself is that how you treat people and is that how you want to be treated... best of luck next time...

6/8/2008 2:26:41 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

heykoolaidman
South Bend, IN

Quote from 9erfan:
Thanks for all the advise people,I havent given up ...yet.

Good I wouldnt if I was you

6/8/2008 2:32:17 PM Played or not......any input welcome?  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

3 months and no meet? + all the excuses. Yer gettin jacked, and I'm pretty sure you know it. You will come across to her as a suck-up that is following her like a puppy dog.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4