Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Accounts are also verified to aid keep away from fake profiles from popping up often. dating in savannah ga Re study the person s profile and critique what was discussed, and schedule common discussion topics. Its feature referred to as flavors makes it possible for customers to view most intriguing and fascinating flavors of matching persons below tags of Beard Lovers, Kinky Nerds, Word Travelers and much more. how to delete zoosk profile on ipad Constructive Dating launched in 2001 and has a single of the largest member networks.

mega personal com

This may possibly be the most essential stage to be asking essential queries. meet women in milwaukee You will not believe what occurred to me at work currently. Introducing character limits is some thing that aids. doublelist greensboro nc If you do, then I d say it could be worth at least trying on the internet dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/11/2009 8:54:07 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

vegasyank
Las Vegas, NV

Pahrump has a lot less people then Las Vegas to choose from. Guess it is alot of trial & error find someone that you are compatable with.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/12/2009 3:35:47 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
asleepatthewhee
Las Vegas, NV

yes theres a few of us still here... but then you got to ask are there any decent women in vegas anymore..........lol

8/13/2009 4:07:16 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
drumstixx
Las Vegas, NV

I am sure there are a ton of good guys here in town, myself included. Not to be vain but I know I am a good guy and have been told so many times. I agree with lunchpadd about the replies... or lack thereof. It really sucks when you send a genuine note to say hi and get nothing back. But I suppose in a way I can understand as the ratio of men to women on dating sites is usually 7 or 8 to 1. But on the other side of that coin, there is no excuse for not replying, women should understand they are going to get bombarded with messages and the nice/genuine ones should be replied to whether they are interested or not. A simple "Thanks, but I am not interested." would suffice.

8/13/2009 6:18:07 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
smotpoke
Fernley, NV

i heard chip and dales has some

8/13/2009 6:27:21 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
lovetoworkout
Las Vegas, NV

Whats real sad is most women say they want a good man, but if a good man slap them in the face they wouldn't know what to do with him! They say they want one, but let him go if they get one! If you say you want a good man then stop running back to the losers who so call are giving you good sex! Now that's a whole other story!

8/19/2009 10:59:47 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

lazzer53
Las Vegas, NV

I'm a god decent man having the same problem. Where are the good women who don't play games and can hold a mans interest?

8/28/2009 7:44:14 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

braveheart07
Las Vegas, NV

Good luck..honey..lived here from 96-2003..found one..then he dumped me after 2 yrs..after a nice home made dinner...says...this isn't work'n out..

back now since May...sorry...nothing but drifters to me..

8/30/2009 12:39:42 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
asleepatthewhee
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from braveheart07:
Good luck..honey..lived here from 96-2003..found one..then he dumped me after 2 yrs..after a nice home made dinner...says...this isn't work'n out..

back now since May...sorry...nothing but drifters to me..

heck and you made dinner,,,what the hell was he thinking,,,,who would do that............

8/30/2009 3:52:13 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

jaystarr74
Las Vegas, NV

im a good man and the thang is to be yourself and honest n true

9/7/2009 4:18:41 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
burdyburd
Las Vegas, NV

I always find myself asking, "Is it like this everywhere, or are guys just like this in Vegas?" At least it seems I'm not the only one!

9/9/2009 7:42:12 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
mz_bree
North Las Vegas, NV

yes i understand the men here are all azz watching and out to get the azz that's it i would like to find a man who know how to treat a woman and continue. not a cheater or some fake azz man that really don't know how to begin

9/9/2009 11:19:41 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

phantomanimal
Las Vegas, NV

hey sexy...lol.i just moved out here frm new york...we could be friends if u want.holla

9/14/2009 11:42:11 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
endowedblkman
Las Vegas, NV

Hey your very sexy looking and would like to get to know you

9/14/2009 11:47:51 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
endowedblkman
Las Vegas, NV

Hey How are you

9/14/2009 11:53:20 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
endowedblkman
Las Vegas, NV

It's so true sex is so much better when the two of you are on the same page I love sex but it's got yo be with the right woman

9/19/2009 9:12:54 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
aurtistic1
Las Vegas, NV

I gotta tell ya, first of all I am sure there are still many good men out there now whether or not they are on a dating site is a different issue. Here stands the facts about MOST people's profiles (I say most because there are still a few that are real) THEY LIE! Athletic build? C'mon last I checked the 12oz curls don't constitute working out and yeah those abs you got... Skinny legs and a round belly does not scream athletic to me. I am far from perfect and don't try to sell myself as such, but men tend to have a different standard. Hey guys look in the mirror! You are far from perfect too!

9/19/2009 9:22:36 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
joshypoo9
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from vegasgirl1975:
I don't like meeting men at bars. I work a lot, so don't get out much- and I just feel that an honest "good" man is so hard to find these days. I have been married twice (with no kids)- although, I would possibly like to have one before I'm 50. LOL. Any other woman having the same problems? Men? I need some insight here! Thanks.

Sure are...you're just looking in the wrong places.

9/20/2009 3:31:11 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

aldabest
Henderson, NV

Yes, but most of them are stuck in a relationship they can't get out of! You're not responding to the right men. There are a few of us left. It says you don't respond to profiles without pictures. Are mine visable?

9/20/2009 11:41:59 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

sugarnlasvegas
Las Vegas, NV

I agree!!! most guys say they are lkooking for skinny girls, so they are over looking the ones that are a "little over weight" we are healthy and are not afraid to show it! but we are still beutiful inside and out. they want "skinny" because they are afaid to look and see that they are a little overweight with their bear bellys. they put "muscular"
But there are a few good ones in vegas but they are stuck in reationships with skinny girls.

9/20/2009 6:52:46 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
aurtistic1
Las Vegas, NV

that is so far from the truth! I have responded to those who seem to be genuine that do not have pics posted. I am not so shallow that I need to see what someone looks like in order to respond, but the simple truth is or question I should ask is can or would you guys out there do that? I think not!

9/20/2009 10:45:44 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

cyber741
Henderson, NV

Good question...

I'm a great guy and all my married female friends say I'm a great catch, so they try to hook me up unsuccessfully so far.

But as far as looking...

I come from the Midwest and the last time I dated was back in college. So as far as dating out here, I hate it. If I meet a woman at a bar, I look at it as most likely a one night stand and it taints my thoughts of her. I don't really want to date women I meet in clubs and I just hate flirting with women in the grocery stores since it seems so aggressive. So, I think it's more of a question of where you're finding guys and how women are (un)consciously screening them.

9/22/2009 1:25:44 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

malenyc718
Henderson, NV

here i am

9/24/2009 3:13:16 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

1sly
Pahrump, NV

Quote from sugarnlasvegas:
I agree!!! most guys say they are lkooking for skinny girls, so they are over looking the ones that are a "little over weight" we are healthy and are not afraid to show it! but we are still beutiful inside and out. they want "skinny" because they are afaid to look and see that they are a little overweight with their bear bellys. they put "muscular"
But there are a few good ones in vegas but they are stuck in reationships with skinny girls.

Can't "skinny girls" also be beautiful inside? Or is that just for fat girls?

Can't "skinny girls" also be healthy and not afraid to show it? Or is that just for fat girls?

How much is "a little over weight"?

BMI > 25 is obesity. Obesity is scientifically and medically proven to be unhealthy and have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy FACT.

FACT IS that FAT DOES NOT = HEALTHY

How do you know "there are a few good ones in vegas but they are stuck in reationships with skinny girls."
Are those "few good ones" to dumb to know how to get unstuck?
Or maybe they are HAPPILY stuck with their "skinny girls"?

There once was a time fat girls made me cry calling me names, saying I was anorexia & worse. I wore long johns under my jeans to try and make myself look heavier.
I use to pray to please let me gain weight.

The one thing I still have NOT figured out is why is it alright for fat obese fast food junk eaters to belittle & call skinny girls names? Why is that?

Yet it's NOT okay to ask why the heck are the obsessed ones gorging on two super size #4's within an hour of eating that 10 pack of tacos from Taco Bell with those 3 double chocolate fudge cakes?

Do you like being called fat?
You sure did a whole lot of bashing of "skinny girls", why is that okay?

When I was under weight it hurt being called skinny or all the other things I was called and accused of but instead of sticky up for myself I let them get their jollies making fun of me, making me cry.

Now that I am over weight (fat) I finally have the guts to stick up for the under weights, heck even 20 pounds over weight (which is in fact what I am) is considered skinny to normal to some.

Best regards,
Sly

[Edited 9/24/2009 3:15:01 AM ]

9/24/2009 12:21:06 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

hrsetrainer4u
Over 2,000 Posts (2,056)
Jean, NV

well ladies Im here I just moved to vegas about 3 weeks ago after being gone for 5 yrs .I raise my 12 yr old daughter myself and am a decent guy inside and out .you dont have to worrie about a beer belly here i dont drink or do drugs i am fit but thin6'4" 170 0% body fat and am available

9/28/2009 7:31:44 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

malenyc718
Henderson, NV

nope..we're all scumbags when you get to know us.

10/2/2009 1:37:10 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
youngchef
Las Vegas, NV

ok I am going to be real their r good men still in this world but it seems like they don't get the time of day from you weman. i mean it alway something he is to nice or he is not a bad boy and so dorth so you really have never gave the good guts a chance you treat you rightr before you was done trying to be with him. its all about giving the right one a chance

10/16/2009 8:57:39 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
wood2frame2373
Sacramento, CA

i feel your pain hun.i can say im a sweetheart!but u would have to hit me up to c

10/16/2009 8:08:40 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
jay21702
Las Vegas, NV

wow vegas is a worthless.......

10/20/2009 1:13:50 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
dennisrudy
Las Vegas, NV

Of course there r good men here wasn't born here have had my share of girls take advantage of my easy going nature but thats not going to make me bitter or change the way I am. Life is to precious live everyday as it something special don't compromise for any one especially if u know your worth. A different view to live by but it is what I believe.
Good luck to u and your search good people are out there u will find them especially since u sound like one.
DennisRudy

10/22/2009 10:52:14 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

vegasloverboy
Las Vegas, NV

you know i ask that same question about the woman out here i have never been married but there are a lot of woman that is nothen but money hungry people i dont need that i work hard for the money that i make but get at me if you have any more question.

10/25/2009 8:16:05 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

letmepamperu2
Las Vegas, NV

Yes there still some desent men out here in vegas,, Even though this is a hard town to meet people in im sure there are some of us left. You just have to weed through the flakes to find the prince.

10/30/2009 1:18:24 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
randammit
North Las Vegas, NV

well I can be a decent man if I'm treated the same.

10/31/2009 2:19:03 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

boo227
Las Vegas, NV

I don't know if you've heard people say that you don't know someone until you've known them a year, but I say, you don't know someone until you've known them 15 years. but even then...
I hope you find someone good, girl...

10/31/2009 9:20:50 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

drizy787
Las Vegas, NV

yes i am a good 30 yr old guy from las vegas honest caring work hard and have my own place

11/2/2009 11:57:04 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

dredriiz85
Henderson, NV

u no y women cant find n e good men n vegas cuz they cant get past da lil things like looks wat kinda car he drive shiit like dat...thers plenty of good men out there they jus gotta b found....ya digg gotta go deeper den da flesh 2 get wat u really want outa life...

11/4/2009 10:59:30 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

neves702
Las Vegas, NV

i agree with drediz(mp)im an awesome guy, completely honest, genuine, passionate, funny, smart, honorable all that and alot more and im 31 and single, i have dated one girl for 4yrs in the past 10yrs, girls dont even give me the time of day but they get to know me and the love me go figure, (considering of course we have common humor)

11/8/2009 9:27:09 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

deweylong
Las Vegas, NV

Yep

11/11/2009 9:34:11 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

nikoshine
Las Vegas, NV

I'm 24 and I hear this mess every where I go it just makes me laf cuz I hear it so much and yet I'm rite here?

11/12/2009 9:53:12 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

arthurx
North Las Vegas, NV

I'm waiting to find good woman, I'm a good man...

11/14/2009 1:36:30 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

greeneyedginny
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from drizy787:
yes i am a good 30 yr old guy from las vegas honest caring work hard and have my own place

ha im 25 and have my own place, i win

im a pretty nice guy dont smoke and drink and im not from vegas originally so im not tainted like most. hit me up ladies

11/14/2009 7:40:02 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

socalbro714
Henderson, NV

dood im so a good guy and im in vegas whoot woot props to me.

11/15/2009 4:27:13 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

itsmejoey77
Las Vegas, NV

I just signed up for this site, so Im not sure how all this goes. There are some decient men left and one has just contacted you. So I look forward to hearing back from you.

11/21/2009 10:52:53 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

bonfils
Las Vegas, NV

11/21/2009 12:36:49 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

77howe
Eugene, OR

ya there is me

11/22/2009 4:41:21 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
aurtistic1
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from greeneyedginny:
ha im 25 and have my own place, i win

Dude you are an idiot.

11/26/2009 2:02:52 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

mrdunes3596
Pahrump, NV

I feel I'm a good and decent man but I live in Pahrump. But I will travel for the friendship of a decent woman.

11/26/2009 5:52:07 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

natbrnstunter
Henderson, NV

The question should be, Are there any descent GIRLS in Las Vegas?? The females out here blow my mind... No offense to the ones that arent, but you need to put these other girls in check cause they make you all look like wh**es..... Just being straight up....

11/29/2009 8:12:35 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
brakedrummer
Henderson, NV

Right on, Nat, most all of the women in this town that I've met are interested in only one thing: $ !!!

11/29/2009 2:46:19 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

greeneyedginny
Las Vegas, NV

another thing that is really prevalent out here is the amount of kids one has on their resume by the time they hit 21. i look at some of these girls pics and think they have alot of brothers and sisters... boy was i naive.

11/29/2009 5:12:43 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

lazzer53
Las Vegas, NV

I'm a decent good man, having the same problem finding a good woman here in vegas.

12/6/2009 6:58:10 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
handskid
Las Vegas, NV

Ofcourse there are.

12/25/2009 1:16:21 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
papi619
Temecula, CA

hey beautiful how r u doing i read ur message u need some to make u feel good i cold to that for u iam 30yrs old mexican from sandiego iam here at las vegas iam leaving tomorrow i want to meet u and show u goodtime no know complaints txt bck

12/25/2009 1:23:20 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
papi619
Temecula, CA

hey whats up

12/25/2009 4:15:13 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

newvegasmanny
Las Vegas, NV

I see alot of ladies say want a decent man. But I have been on here for a few months. You write to them They write back and then you never here from them again .It would be more honest. If your interested to politely say no and wish someone good luck. Dating back in nyc was alot better peole weer open honest and actually would meet you for lunch or a cup of coffee

12/25/2009 4:56:18 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
mssandic
Las Vegas, NV

Ummm, you didn't sound angry to me at all. This is the first time I have been on this forum and how nice that so many men are giving honest caring answers.

12/29/2009 10:46:10 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
macdaddy77
Henderson, NV

Honest good women are just as hard to find.

1/4/2010 11:42:10 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
lvlove702
Las Vegas, NV

HI.. I'M ABOUT TO GO TO BED, BUT I SAW THIS CHAT AND THOUGHT I WOULD TRY IT FOR A BIT..HOWS EVERYONE?..SO WHO HAD THE BEST NEW YEARS EVE STORY?

1/4/2010 11:50:31 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
lvlove702
Las Vegas, NV

I would like to one day find a guy that treats his girl as good as she treats him..and is always willing to do new things, instead of sitting on the couch and ignoring life...why are guys good until they get you and then they don't want to do anything and expect you to be their stand-in-mommy..

1/6/2010 12:53:06 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

kyle6
Henderson, NV

I'm a good guy I think you are looking in the wrong places or for the wrong thinks if you want a good guy you have to look past the cool guy and see his friend the shy one and then talk to him you well be surprised his proble cooler then the cool guy

1/8/2010 11:30:05 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
mcguireae
Kansas City, KS

just moved to town looking for some new friends to hang out with ... maybe meet a girl or so who knows let me know