Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup apps

For those transitioning involving careers, OESC provides instruction, educational opportunities, talent developing, resume assistance, networking, and job referrals. men seeking men fairfield As soon as determined monetarily eligible, we will critique your claim to determine if you are permitted positive aspects under the Oklahoma Employment Security Act. So be careful about your chosen topics and often keep in thoughts that you are attempting to sustain a light atmosphere anytime you ask your date to understand much more about them. please start manycam omegle Inform your companion what you like about them be very honest this time, saying issues that you may not say to an individual you have just met.

skipthegames one night stands

They charge a subscription charge if you want to unlock premium options. singles in montgomery al Bickerton, who has run her personal PR firm for 15 years, married Brison, an power trader and analyst, 17 years ago and the couple now lives in Rowayton, Connecticut, with their 3 youngsters, ages 11, 13 and 14. Uncover out in a jiffy what this particular person is into and what he or she does for enjoyable, would like to attempt, or would like to do with you. pinalove create new account Please study the Chat Guidelines under prior to joining to keep away from getting banned.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/24/2010 9:43:12 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
amberunlv
North Las Vegas, NV

I wish I could find a nice intelligent, sweet honest guy. What a man might be perceived as first is nothing like finding out his true colors. I've never been married and I don't have any kids but it would be nice to fall in love. I really want to fall head over the heals in love with a decent guy. Someone I can be proud of and talk to my friends about. And someone who wants to call me and be with me. Not someone too clingy but someone who has a plan for himself, someone who has goals and aspirations for himself. Someone I can love and who can love me back.

If thats you, please come through
I'm a little lonely

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/25/2010 12:45:49 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

heronart
Las Vegas, NV

Yes there are many Ok guys in Vegas.I one included

7/25/2010 11:04:06 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

dragon666xxx
Las Vegas, NV

THERE ARE PLENTY OF US DECENT GUYS AROUND LADIES. SURE, I LOOK LIKE A BAD BOY, I ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL... BUT I WAS RAISED A GENTLEMAN, CHIVALRY IS STILL ALIVE, AND I ACTUALY ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF BEING ONE. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LADIES ARN'T USED TO IT ANYMORE, IT IS A LOST ART. BUT THERE ARE SOME OF US LEFT. I TOTALY BELIEVE AND LIVE MY LIFE BY KARMA. I'M AN AWARD WINNING DESIGNER, PUBLISHED POET, COMISSIONED FINE ARTIST, AND BUSINESS OWNER. I JUST HAPPEN TO LOOK LIKE, AND PARTY LIKE A BAD BOY.
WHAT CATEGORY WOULD YOU LADIES PUT ME IN?

7/26/2010 8:03:21 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

rickoc
Las Vegas, NV

We're out here and lookin' for a decent girl to call our own. There's a lot of BS out there though. Decent is a two way street.Where you at???

7/27/2010 1:25:45 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
sassyfkr913
North Las Vegas, NV

Hell NO! not unless you're a stripper with a BMW & fake boobs lol the guys here all lick windows (Retards in tin foil) HAHA!

7/27/2010 2:31:18 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

rickoc
Las Vegas, NV

While i agree with Sassy for the most part, girl you can't close yourself off totally. There are some good guys out there( talkin about myself ). I pride myself on being down to earth. Who wants all the Bullshit All the time???

7/27/2010 2:37:17 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
kimmy10pink
Las Vegas, NV

Wher are the good one's????? I agree this the last post if you are not stripper, fake everything, then guy's will not give you a second look. What's up with that????

7/29/2010 6:29:42 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
atom_smasher
Over 1,000 Posts (1,259)
Las Vegas, NV

That's not true, strippers are not good women, they are addicted to money, easy money which makes them not someone you can trust. A woman can look great on the outside but if there is not some loyalty and intelligence coupled with and even temper they really have limited value. Then again this is sin city and many people are not looking for a quality relationship, and some people are not capable of compromise.

7/30/2010 8:52:45 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
lonman357
Las Vegas, NV

all you b*tches look for men that are BADBOYS but want them to treat you like a queen grow up. lets meet..

7/31/2010 10:09:22 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
dorianjulius
Las Vegas, NV

Hi, I have been married twice as well, going on 40 and I'm still heathy and I too would like to have kids someday w/the right person. Born and raised in Ca, I don't like games, I am looking for a confident woman, non controling,and I'm not a jealous man.

8/6/2010 11:13:43 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
lkn4honey
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,750)
Las Vegas, NV

i'm decent enough i think

8/14/2010 12:49:15 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

sansual_dude
Irving, TX

I dont believe that cause I have been loking for a decent normal gal in vegas and I had a hard time, every other gal is some how turn out to be a nut job or striper here.

I am looking for a normal date....anyone up for a normal dinner nite or drinks ??

I am decent, pofessional and clean men.

8/30/2010 10:57:17 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

hockeyhilite21
North Las Vegas, NV

All I can say is don't go looking everywhere for that magazine cover guy cause every guy and/or woman have flaws. Other than that you should be good.. Happy Trails!

[Edited 8/30/2010 10:58:34 PM ]

10/1/2010 11:46:26 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
hawaiiansonny
Henderson, NV

again let me say...im a fun happy hardworking guy..im decent looking in really good shape.and very popular once u get to know me...my problem..well not my problem u ladies are looking for tom selleck types...im 5'3"..im a really cool guy and can b the life of the party or just hang out..u all r looking for a guy to b 6' tall...most women wont consider someone a little less tall...too bad ur missin out...need to look who a person is and what they have to offer first....or....keep complaining

10/2/2010 3:28:26 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

korntech
Las Vegas, NV

<---------- A Really Good Guy. Try me, you'll see.

[Edited 10/2/2010 3:30:00 AM ]

10/2/2010 10:59:37 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

lazzer53
Las Vegas, NV

I'm a decent man in Vegas...can't seem to find a really good woman!

10/3/2010 8:40:47 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
singlemomnvegas
Las Vegas, NV

im gonna respond to redneck's quote about all relationships end because of selfishness. That is NOT true in my case. You dont know what causes people to end their relationships so DO NOT ASSUME you know the answer.

10/5/2010 7:49:16 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

craig1223
Henderson, NV

I am, I am, forgot what I was I aming about but I am

10/7/2010 12:56:05 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
hawaiiansonny
Henderson, NV

aloha...u know ladies...my profile states that i'm 5'3"...and i get no replies...too bad cause i'm a really cool guy..i'm very kind and considerate...i work out 6-7 days a week studying hawaiian style martial arts so i'm in pretty good shape...i work..i have a really good personality...most people notice my smile..i can be the life of the party or i can just hang out.....i'm funny and i can make u laugh..i have no hangups on my size...i was in the marine corps and am a viet nam vet...i got a lot to offer but i see in all the profiles u ladies are looking for someone tall...too bad....i just moved here from hawaii..sooo if size isnt an issue and ur looking for someone fun...give me a call...sonny

10/17/2010 6:19:18 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

bigcountry007
North Las Vegas, NV

Heck yeah we are just not hot

10/25/2010 1:53:37 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
alacrancita
Las Vegas, NV

well...I would have to say men like ugly women who can treat them like trash!..I think i'm attractive, young, financially stable and very nice but guys just seem to not appreciate that.

10/25/2010 2:18:24 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
lasvegas8
Las Vegas, NV

ya i am right here i will treat u like a queen and respect you everyday..

10/25/2010 2:26:37 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
higrown
North Las Vegas, NV

ive been readin all these post includin urs it seems like u got a "SITUATION" hahaha but there is always a decent guy we all kno we are a-holes but every guy can change ive seen it n there out there thus the quote "patients is a virtue"

10/26/2010 11:57:25 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
afrenchgirl
Las Vegas, NV

I don't think there is any decent guy in here... I'm having the same problem...

10/27/2010 4:19:37 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

jeffsmith89141
Las Vegas, NV

Well I am a nice decent guy, but I have learned over the years that the saying is true Nice guys finish last. If your truely wanting to meet a nice guy hit me up sometime. just don't waste my time like most women, saying they want to meet a nice guy, but under the surface want an a-hole.

10/29/2010 8:42:18 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
ursawasa
Las Vegas, NV

I see the problem from the other side. I really enjoy a lady of intellect and honesty yet so many fake up in their profiles and use ancient pics. Quality never fades and life is to live and enjoy. Honesty turns me on along with good conversation,varied interests and no games. I'll cross my fingers for you too.

11/7/2010 6:19:54 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
prettyeyz702
North Las Vegas, NV

ok i have a question!!!how come men are intimidated by a beatiful,confident women..who are down to earth and not at all snooty???

11/7/2010 6:35:22 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
prettyeyz702
North Las Vegas, NV

just wondering if any body on here has had any luck with who they meet?its even hard meeting kool femals for friends any younger ladies out their that agree hit me up!!every bodys fake or haters..why people so mean and stupid????

11/8/2010 1:58:22 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
vanillacoffee
Las Vegas, NV

bars would be the last place i would look....dating is tough...dating sites are what you make of them. i consider myself a pretty good man. just gotta be careful out there.

what do you consider decent?

11/23/2010 5:35:14 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

billy7021987
Over 1,000 Posts (1,444)
Las Vegas, NV

im a decent who is going through hard times

11/24/2010 6:43:38 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
peacenic
Beatty, NV

why? we figure You are already with someone
oh!!! i can't reply in this tread i not in Vegas

12/5/2010 6:05:16 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

hdden
Henderson, NV

Yes their are, Like you I am done meeting wonen in Bars, I moved her two months ago and I have to say its just as bad for the me

12/6/2010 10:01:45 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

drmlvr702
Las Vegas, NV

The Decent men aren't the men women are looking for or i wouldn't still be searching. If you want a man that treats you like the Queen you are showing you love respect and making sure you are satisfied then no need to look any further.

12/11/2010 5:35:00 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

drsledge76
Las Vegas, NV

Yes I was wondering is there in men ready to settle down and enjoy one another. I want someone that I can shre my dreams with and grow as a whole. Is there anyone that wants to be treated like a King and Me the Queen lol

12/28/2010 5:01:51 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
urpleasure269
North Las Vegas, NV

Hello Vegasgirl, In answer to your question YES. There are good men here in Vegas. There are good men all over the world. I does depend of course on what your defination of "GOOD MAN" is???? Speaking as a self proclaimed GOOD MAN, I would like to know Where are all the GOOD WOMEN???
BTW, My defination of GOOD WOMAN fits the way I try to be a GOOD MAN it is as followes:

A woman who likes herself, one who is not afraid to let go, laugh and enjoy. A woman who backs your play and has your back. One who is Not afraid to tell you the truth no matter what it is. One who trusts you, apprerciates what you do for her and is'nt afraid to tell you what she wants, needs and desires. A woman who does not feel the need to hide things from me for whatever reason! A fun loving, positive person that is open to new things, willing to explore and has a sence of loyalty. A woman who has a sence of herself and does not need a man in her life but can and will share with the right one.

That about wraps it up. I am that and much, much more for the right Woman. Are you out there??

12/31/2010 1:42:08 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

sincitygrl71
Las Vegas, NV

i was startin to wonder the same thing but i met some one off here thats here in vegas and i think he is one of the few decent guys here!

[Edited 12/31/2010 1:42:41 PM ]

1/16/2011 10:18:53 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
iwtvgcou
Las Vegas, NV

hi Chris theres decent men out there left a message in your in box i know theese post are old you probally will never see them i hope you do what verry little i know about you i think we would get along quite well if any one knows cristy would you get this message to her please

1/24/2011 3:33:58 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

rattlinbog1
Las Vegas, NV

hi all, is there is real men out there, that dont play any head games, just give us a chance

1/24/2011 4:23:46 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

biggs702
Las Vegas, NV

There are some dont get me wrong, most of them are dogs. As much as i dont like saying it but its true! I like to think ima very decent man ha not to be cocky or anything but i am. Feel free to add me and to get to know and you shall see wussup!!

1/25/2011 4:33:56 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

bennycard18
Las Vegas, NV

of coarse there are good men in vegas i'd like to think im one but just keep looking one will pop up sooner or later

1/26/2011 3:48:08 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

ricosauve951
Las Vegas, NV

yes there is....im one of them most men need more then 1 girl but i only need 1.

1/26/2011 6:58:05 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  
herculeslady
North Las Vegas, NV

Yes, everybody there are some good men in las vegas you just have to find them. Everytime I meet a man he has a problem with me having my own house. My advice is keeping looking and don't settle for the first person that come along. Have a good day

1/28/2011 3:11:49 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

lv_stunna69
Boulder City, NV

hey my name is alejandro, how are you doing?? well im new to this site and kinda new to vegas, dont really know anyone around here and tryin to meet some new people and make some new friends.. if you interested hit me back up

p.s. my profile has a lil bit bout myself.. so dont be a stranger
add me

1/28/2011 11:53:41 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

billwag
Henderson, NV

Just input..... It's all about making "good choices". There are good men and good women everywhere, and for everybody. (Maybe not in high persentages, but they are there to be found) It's all about the choices we make. Bottom line, if you make good choices, you end up with good results!! Hope that makes sense, as it is [sooooo true].

1/29/2011 3:19:51 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

jaxson39
Las Vegas, NV

you have found him right here lol...its tough to meet that certain someone when everone else is into to many material things instead of opening your heart to that special someone.

2/15/2011 2:32:36 PM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

jade8511
Phoenix, AZ

Hello, I am Jade!!! I am looking to make some new friends. I am Korean!!! I am very out going and a ppl's person. I am a very fit and athletic kind of girl who likes a good challenge like a mountain to hike up or a trail to run on. I am into horses, motorcycles, and i love to dance. I also like to listen to music I like hip hop,pop,r&b, and country mostly but i like other kinds of music too. I like to be spontaneous and go place and see new and exciting places. I want to find someone i get along with that can make me smile and knows how to have fun and can make any situation fun and exciting!!!

3/8/2011 11:05:48 AM Are there any decent men in Las Vegas?  

favoritepoison
Las Vegas, NV

'It's sort of a tragedy, the nice guy, for majority has gone the way of the dodo bird (all eaten up!!). For me, kinda makes me wish I grew up in the 50's for this lifetime; from everything I heard from people that were there, people had a lot more respect and compasion for one another.
Granted they were different times with different struggles, but did we really NEED to change SO much for the worst.
Would somebody please send me back to 'drive ins and milk shake time'?