Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

does instant hookups work

Lots of people today merely will not message you, not mainly because they are not interested, but since they are so deluged by diverse profiles that it s at times tough to hone in on one particular. phoenix chat They also launched video chat and voice contact capabilities inside the app , so if you nevertheless feel additional comfy with a virtual date, hit up Bumble. COVID 19 has wiped out my enjoy life, says the New York City resident. hobbs and shaw russian girl It merely signifies they are possibly interested in understanding more about you.

gay hookup tips

These are just a couple of of the questions that can aid you recognize every other far better as you move through your connection. classifieds redding ca If she s a bookworm, your date will enjoy this exciting question. When the time comes for a telephone get in touch with, be cautious and set up a absolutely free Google Voice account, which will create a separate telephone number and forward it to your mobile. charlotte nc listcrawler By involving in the reflection method the scientific, political, financial and third sector sectors of the society to market analysis, innovation and a knowledge based society.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/4/2007 12:25:34 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

rashawn
Parsons, KS

Ok guys heres ur chance to be a hero!! I bought a new lawn mower and can not get it to start! Yes I put oil and gas in it! I primed it and yes the spark plug is in correctly!! Any other suggestions? Im getting really frustrated here!!!! HELP!!!!!

8/4/2007 12:39:08 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Rashawn... bought a new one a couple of weeks ago too!

My advice... return it. Sounds like you did everything you needed to do. Sorry.
I get frustrated so easy... that is why I bought a new one. Couldn't get the old one to start.

8/4/2007 12:43:29 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

or check to see if the wire is attached to the spark plug, some times they are not tight....

use pliers to tighten....and see what happens, if that doesn't work then take it back....

Good luck.....beach....

8/4/2007 12:50:12 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

rashawn
Parsons, KS

Thanks for the advice ladies! I tried the spark plug already to no avail! I give up! Wheres a Damn man when ya need one?? lol
Any other time ya cant get rid of em!!!! lol

8/4/2007 12:54:20 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

Oh your very welcome... And ,Because your not asking cum, f me thats why..... I know more then most men , so you know I think I don't need one after all......Beach

[Edited 8/4/2007 12:55:00 PM]

8/4/2007 12:56:00 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

rashawn
Parsons, KS

I will agree with ya there!! I often say "there's nothing a man can do for me that I cant do for myself" !! (except maybe starting this damn lawnmower!!)

8/4/2007 1:00:41 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

justarealman
Kendallville, IN

honey some times they have a shut off valve for gas

8/4/2007 1:00:59 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

tedric
Anchor Point, AK

Rashawn ~ Call the Cable Guy. When he gets there, just tell him you need help getting your motor running; I'm sure he'll be willing to listen and, as all you ladies know, once you get our attention, we'll do anything for you.

8/4/2007 1:04:33 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

Then where the hell were you when I needed my car window fixed.....LOL Just picking....Hugs Beach

8/4/2007 1:07:00 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

tedric
Anchor Point, AK

If you hadn't locked me in the trunk (again), I might've been of some use.

8/4/2007 1:28:21 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

did you pull on the rope? wink! push it around the yard a couple times maybe itll push start.wink!

8/4/2007 1:36:47 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

rashawn
Parsons, KS

Ok Success!! At gettin it started anyway!! Now I cant keep it runnin!! But Im gettin there! See.....WHO NEEDS MEN!!!!!!

8/4/2007 1:38:29 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

rashawn
Parsons, KS

oH rEALLY??? Your suppose to pull on the rope?? DAMN!! That could be the problem!!
HHHHMMMMM... as I said WHO NEEDS MEN....Especially a smart ass man!!!

8/4/2007 1:41:12 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

tedric
Anchor Point, AK

Really? "who need men?" ~ Just wait until the toilet paper roll needs changing... We'll see how smug you are then. Ha!

8/4/2007 1:46:43 PM Help!! Woman in distress!!!!!!  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Does it have a choke?
I can't believe they still make those...But hey , ya never know!

Page: 1, 2