Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide alternative

I knew if I was going to do this, it had to be with a kindred spirit. north east singles 1 user said FDS helped them block a manipulative guy they d been seeing for years one more said the neighborhood helped her leave an abusive partnership. Nonetheless, there have been also big price variations within these age groups, ranging from $6. bedpage macon We at Option acknowledge the Gadigal folks, the standard custodians of this land on which we function, and pay our respects to the Initial Nations people of this nation.

skipthegames hookups

I knew I was emotionally and mentally messed up, so I began on and off therapy perhaps 2 years ago. mesa az hook up Even with all the power that on the web daters put into creating certain their profiles are as attractive as possible, from time to time — or, possibly, a lot of the time — crossing into catfishing territory is just about inevitable. Scroll on down so you re ready to go to a speed dating event and know what to say. most popular dating apps in vietnam No dollars desires devoid of be web sites on live think in vain, no uncomfortable silence feel the date goes badly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/11/2008 6:04:50 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Today I thought it would be nice if we all ate lunch together at my Deli......Place your order now and it'll be ready when you all get here....BTW.....all non-alcoholic drinks are freebies!..Will someone put a bug in sleepy Rick's ear so he'll know where we are and that we're saving a seat for him?

6/11/2008 6:10:06 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

Oh, I like that invitation. Make me some tunafish, mixed with celery and onion, topped with lots of lettuce and green pepper, all on some thin whole wheat bread. Yum. Do you have some fresh fruit? And a cup of de-caf coffee. O.K., that's all. See you later!

6/11/2008 6:26:34 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

I'm placing my order for a plate of deep fried walleye filets , cole slaw ,steak fries, Iced tea w/lemon no sugar , slice of lemon meringue pie & if served pronto I'll leave a big tip

6/11/2008 6:29:49 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from bluedahl:
Oh, I like that invitation. Make me some tunafish, mixed with celery and onion, topped with lots of lettuce and green pepper, all on some thin whole wheat bread. Yum. Do you have some fresh fruit? And a cup of de-caf coffee. O.K., that's all. See you later!

Hi Blue.........Just wrote up your order & putting some tables together...and yes, we're pretty well stocked up with fresh fruit!...just dress casual but bring something for your shoulders in case the AC is too chilly for you. I might add that we've added fresh peach cobbler on our menu for dessert...

6/12/2008 4:18:34 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

Aw, heck. I missed the lunch. I think I had a nightmare last night, but I could swear I was awake. We had a hen party and dd and 10s were on the water tower. A whole bunch of us were dancing on the table and there was this little bitty dude who kept calling us names.
I gotta quit eating cheese rarebit for supper. Shorterthanshort and I had some trouble getting on those tables, but we made it and shook our tail feathers off. I must have lost all mine, cause they aren't here this morning.

Just let me sit down here and inhale some of this coffe, then I'll be alright. I think I am and was, plumb stone sober, but I can't find the place this morning and I woke up in the grass at the base of the water tower.

6/12/2008 4:28:23 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

That was a nightmare? Not that I can dance anyway, but to have the agility to dance on a table or climb a water tower-- ah, that brings back the days.

I'm still half asleep (I think). Just a little early to think about lunch. I'll check in later. Maybe Deli isn't ready for orders yet. Come to think of it, maybe she isn't even up.

We're supposed to have some bad rain later today. It already has rained some. I'd like to get some gardening done this morning. Things are bad enough for the farmers already. We really don't need more rain.

6/12/2008 4:32:51 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from ladygodiva2:
Aw, heck. I missed the lunch. I think I had a nightmare last night, but I could swear I was awake. We had a hen party and dd and 10s were on the water tower. A whole bunch of us were dancing on the table and there was this little bitty dude who kept calling us names.
I gotta quit eating cheese rarebit for supper. Shorterthanshort and I had some trouble getting on those tables, but we made it and shook our tail feathers off. I must have lost all mine, cause they aren't here this morning.

Just let me sit down here and inhale some of this coffe, then I'll be alright. I think I am and was, plumb stone sober, but I can't find the place this morning and I woke up in the grass at the base of the water tower.

Good morning, Lady......Yes you did miss the luncheon yesterday....there were only 3 of us but sighhhhhhhhhhhh maybe more will meet up here today...plenty of leftovers! LOL!

AHHAAAAAA! I saw that that thread was deleted or whatever after I saw all those tail feathers flying through the air! Here..................take these aspirin and you'll feel good as new in a bit......

6/12/2008 4:58:21 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

You are an angel. Wonder where the thread went? And why? That was so much fun, I think we need to have a just because henparty without the rude remarks. Was that a test? Who was that caped crusader?

6/12/2008 6:02:54 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Good morning, Blue............Oh yehhhhhhhh I'm up!I've been up since around 6 this morning..Daughter's coming down to help me clean for a few hours! (she's a gem)but I'll be in out here on breaks.......

6/12/2008 9:11:43 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

Deli; I'm wondering... should I order a Ruben Sandwich with chips.. or a Blt with a pretzel on the side? & a rootbeer-float . .....OK I'll go for the Ruben . what all do you use to make it up of? Make that two orders I might have a guest diner?

6/12/2008 11:02:16 AM Lunch at the Deli!  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

THANKS FOR SAVING A SEAT, DELI!

Would it have killed ya to stop by the grill instead of going to Don's?

That Ruebon sounds good! Make mine open face with double cheese!

6/12/2008 5:00:58 PM Lunch at the Deli!  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from fisherman75:
Deli; I'm wondering... should I order a Ruben Sandwich with chips.. or a Blt with a pretzel on the side? & a rootbeer-float . .....OK I'll go for the Ruben . what all do you use to make it up of? Make that two orders I might have a guest diner?

Hope you liked the Reuben, Fish....I made it with corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and russian dressing on rye....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

6/12/2008 5:11:44 PM Lunch at the Deli!  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from rickls1935:
THANKS FOR SAVING A SEAT, DELI!

You're welcome, Rick...

(quote)Would it have killed ya to stop by the grill instead of going to Don's?

No it wouldn't have killed me but you're never up when I start my day and the early bird gets the worm....

(quote)That Ruebon sounds good! Make mine open face with double cheese![/quote

One slap-sandwich for Rick!

6/12/2008 5:19:10 PM Lunch at the Deli!  

sunray37
Fort Dodge, IA

hi Deli everyone makes it sound good so decied to stop in as you can tell food always on my mind but for now will just have a cup of ur coffee and ponder the sandwich

6/12/2008 6:03:04 PM Lunch at the Deli!  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

SUNRAY, BE SURE TO STOP BY RICK'S BAR & GRILL in the 60's room!

PRIME RIB tonight, all you can eat, free, of course!

DELI, could I have a grilled ham & cheese?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7