Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

These internet sites will often ask you to list the city you live in, your date of birth, marital status, gender, and even much more detailed information, such as if you personal pets or have young children. new york chinese dating If you don t have a messaging technique, it could take you awhile to get a response. We hold singles and connection seekers protected with 100% verified accounts and profile behavioral scores to make certain top good quality behavior on the app. instasext 99 to $8.

private delight login

And you will have higher success price. weatherford dating Take two methods forward and you re standing inside our tiny kitchen, which is L shaped and opens off the lengthy side onto the living area where the man who s returning me to myself is now seated. When I got back to my home in London, we decided we wanted to give a lengthy distance connection a try. xbellaox facebook Each folks will have to be willing to answer them honestly (This does not definitely function properly if you just shrug and say, I dunno ).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/5/2007 6:53:46 PM Love or infatuation?  

stream07
Albuquerque, NM

What is the difference?What misleads us in our relationships?

8/5/2007 6:55:54 PM Love or infatuation?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

infatuation - from point of interest until 2nd year of marriage
Love - after that

8/5/2007 7:07:55 PM Love or infatuation?  

newinil
Carlock, IL

Infatuation is being fascinated by one's persona. Their looks, hobbies, interests or occupation you find interesting. But look at the person without the hobbies, interests or their occupation. Would your heart still skip a beat whenever you see them?

Love is a whole different situation. To love the person without their looks, hobbies, etc. is a truer sort of love. It's where your heart races when they are near, and breaks when they are not. Love is where you wake up in the middle of the night to call them just because you had a bad dream that involved them.

I guess the greeks were right on line with this one when they put 5 degree's of love into their language.
Then again, I am probably totally wrong..Which wouldn't surprise me.

Ha..now the emails will start.

8/5/2007 7:13:48 PM Love or infatuation?  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

love is.... when you see the gray roots of your girl's hair, and say, "what's up skunk head" and you get a smile and a hug instead of a punch in the nose

8/5/2007 7:40:46 PM Love or infatuation?  

stream07
Albuquerque, NM

That's what I've found about love and infatuation.
Infatuation is an instant desire. It's one set of glands calling to another.
Love is friendshipthat has caught fire. It takes foot and grows - one day at a time.
Infatuation is marked by a feeling of insecurity. You are excited and eager, but not genuinely happy.There are nagging doubts, unanswered questions about your beloved that you would just as soon not examine . It might spoil the dream.
Love is quiet understanding and the mature acceptance of imperfection. It is real. you are warmed by his presence, even when he is away.Miles do not separate you.But near or far, you know he is yours and you can wait.

8/5/2007 8:16:01 PM Love or infatuation?  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

stream...good definitions!!!!!!!!

8/5/2007 8:23:28 PM Love or infatuation?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

good one stream... factual and precise..

8/5/2007 8:23:41 PM Love or infatuation?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

*throws tantrum* I want one!!!!! xD

8/5/2007 8:30:18 PM Love or infatuation?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Infatuation = instant desire
Love = friendship caught on fire, further defined as:

Sharing some of the same interests
a Physical attraction
Being good friends
Trusting each other
Not having to change the person you are
Talking easily, open communication

and 9th, love your answer!

[Edited 8/5/2007 8:30:56 PM]

8/5/2007 8:31:36 PM Love or infatuation?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

I totally agree with you pinkstar!

8/5/2007 8:36:29 PM Love or infatuation?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

i'm going to have to increase my 1" 3 ring binder up to a 4" one if you guys keep giving me these tips..

8/5/2007 8:50:14 PM Love or infatuation?  

stream07
Albuquerque, NM

And also this one.Infatuation says,"We must get married right away. I can't risk losing him".
Love says:"Be patient. Don't panic.Plan your future with confidence."
Infatuation has an element of sexual excitement.If you are honest,you will admit it as difficult to be in one another's company unless you are sure it will end in intimacy.
Love is a maturation of friendship. You must be friends before you can be lovers.
Infatuation lacks confidence. When he's away, you wonder if he is cheating.
Love means trust. you are calm, secure and anthreatened.He feels that trust, and it make him even more trustworthy.
Infatuation might lead you to do things you'll regret.
Love never will.
What do you think?

8/5/2007 9:10:12 PM Love or infatuation?  

katebug
Brooklet, GA

I agree

8/5/2007 10:31:57 PM Love or infatuation?  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

I agree with most of what was said.

A challenge.
If you are unwilling to change, how will you grow together, closer to each other?

8/6/2007 4:02:22 AM Love or infatuation?  

e_cole
South Bend, IN

infatuation= where have you been?
love= how was your day?

Page: 1, 2