Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Although most dating sites attract a mix of critical and casual daters, some possibilities produce extra success for long term relationships. prince george singles All also normally, angry reactions which may appear to be excessive are a sign that there are underlying issues. Do not dating prejudices, be accurate to oneself and dating your qualities, you will see how on line chances you will get if following you are going to do so! Get in touch with and friendship are significant components of life, so do not danger to not live them fully Match is the great location to start off to make much better and cost free issues for your love life. san antonio bedpage Plus it makes use of AI to find out the type of people today you like read extra about it in his interview with the Evening Typical here (McLeod s personal really like story is also worth a study).

hookup sites canada

A high top quality woman requires care of her well being and hygiene but isn t crazy and if she suffers from mental wellness problems must handle them by means of therapy or medication. west palm beach chat room The company also does background profile checks to lessen the amount of scammers that join the site. One OkCupid user, a 50 year old workplace manager named Dhana, purchased tickets to fly from Arizona to New York for Valentine s Day. doublelist vermont Dr.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/6/2007 5:53:23 AM In the name of Christianity .........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I cant help but wonder if the few who constantly recite the Bible and appear to judge,and criticize others ,truly believe that they are doing it in the name of Christianity.Do they really and truly believe that this is what Jesus meant for them to do in the fashion that they do it?

If the answer is yes,then..Carry on "Christian Soldier"!

If the answer is no,then....Go,back and learn more!

If the answer is I dont know....Get off your soapbox,relax,and pay attention to others,I find when I do this I learn valuable ideals,both Christian and Sheepleism! PEACE

This post is NOT intended to single "anyone" out! As a Christian I firmly believe that it is my obligation to spread the "Word",whenever humanly possible!I spread the word and try to teach others in a manner that I pray Jesus would approve of and when I find that its not accepted or welcomed,then I move on,period!!!
PEACE

[Edited 8/6/2007 6:36:14 AM]

8/6/2007 6:15:48 AM In the name of Christianity .........  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

It is a shame but, I think this is what is happening. It is more honest if one doesn't care for a certain religion or belief system to just post comments about it for whatever reason. But, some find that to be boring, so, here is what they do:
They come into religious room for the sole purpose of trolling(looking for trouble), but they do it in the most deceitful way. Instead of coming in as an agnostic, atheist, or skeptic, and posting their opinions as to why they don't believe in a certain religion, they come in posing as a bible thumper and proselytize to the best of their ability. They never respond to questions directly if at all. They simply quote out of context from the religious text of their choice, and tell how their god will save them or how bad their god will punish them if they don't believe as they do. "just wait and see". They do this to make believers of the religion they don't believe in look bad.
Anyway, it is a dishonest way to communicate, and there are two individuals on DHU who have made this technique an art form. I hope this has been of some help.

8/6/2007 8:12:19 AM In the name of Christianity .........  

ironranger
Owatonna, MN

thats twisted..... i cant get my mind around it. anti-propaganda?

8/6/2007 9:18:25 PM In the name of Christianity .........  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Heaven help us. The richest, most powerful nation in history has a psychotic infatuation with Jay-a-sus the Lawd!

The Christianising of the Americas

Christian knights brought savagery and racism to a whole new world. When gentle Jesus arrived in England's North American colonies, a motley crew of venture capitalists, criminals and self-righteous fanatics established a precarious existence. But a stolen land, worked by an enslaved labour force, cultivating drug crops, could not fail to enrich the colonial elite.

Jesus was there when the American republic built the foundations of its economy on slavery and was re-packaged into a convenience Christianity suited to dreams of vast personal wealth. Today a bunch of crooks and hucksters, womanising egotists and dangerous megalomaniacs choreograph extravaganzas of Jesus frenzy. Alarmingly, they have serious political influence and an agenda for Armageddon.

8/6/2007 11:41:57 PM In the name of Christianity .........  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

interesting observation Jewelz, although it is off subject i must correct:

1) some drugs were founded by the natives before the colonies

2) egos and womanizing is in every culture religion or not.

3) I strongly disagree that Christianity has anything to do with racism. Esp, since Japan is known to be a very racist country with misguided belief of foreigners and races, but, it was one of the last countries Christianity reached. in that sociaty many people were alienated in the country such as:
A) foreigners (including chinese, which china was where their writing system originated and much of their culture is derived)
B) people in Jobs that involved death along with anyone in their family lines will be often refused jobs for dozens of generations(such as slaughter houses and anyone involved in praparing the dead)
C) african american culture today
D) Woman are still not alway treated as equals

Yes tolerence has been on an amazing rise in Japan, each day more and more cultural understanding is opening the eyes of the people there but it is still in progress. The youth is bringing a new hope of tolerence to the next generation

If you also notice there is also a greater rise in Christianity there too, if your theory was correct then tolerence and Christianity would not both be on the rise at the same time it would make sense.

As for the original subject, i have a strong policy on preaching:
ask questions get answers. If you are a none believer and you bring up christianity to critisize I have a right to stand up just as anyone else does

[Edited 8/6/2007 11:48:30 PM]

8/6/2007 11:48:54 PM In the name of Christianity .........  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

sure

Christianity and the organized religions as well as the corporate dominace of governance are there to erase your spirit of rebellion... they don't exsist to take you to god or to heaven ..it is the obvious control and subjegation of the spirit of rebellion...

8/6/2007 11:58:52 PM In the name of Christianity .........  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

A closer look at the glib assertion that the Jesus story "got off the ground quickly and spread rapidly."

What DID the Early Christians Believe?

There never was just one Christianity. Out of the milieu of religiosity that infected the Roman world, dozens of competing and conflicting Jesus/Sun-god/Mystery cults emerged. The first believers in Jesus maintained he was an ethereal spirit, much like other sky/sun-gods. Only later did he acquire a human death, a human life and finally a human birth.

The composite 'Jesus Christ' character – god, man, king, carpenter, conqueror, peace-maker, dispenser of justice, advocate of love – was assembled to try and unify a fragmented and fractious messianic religious movement. In the mid-2nd century the Jewishness of the faith was purged but apologists had little to say about a human Jesus.

They took comfort in noting similarities between their own ideas and pagan myths. The Christians remained a minority until well after one particular faction formed a political alliance with the Roman State. The orthodox creed remained unpopular for centuries and persecution was necessary to impose its will.

8/7/2007 2:50:48 AM In the name of Christianity .........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I can finally agree whole heartedly w/ you Jewelz! Most Christians,most religions and most organized governments,would like us and encourage us to erase our spirit of rebellion,..Its called PEACE!

For "the good"of all men comes to mind.I dont see a problem w/ people believing they are going to a better place(Heaven) or believing in a God Whos main objective is to Love All!

Do you really think that if ALL men come around to seeing things the way you do that the world would be a better place? What do we teach our children? That "THIS" is all an illusion? You die and rot in the ground? Dont listen to "MOST" people,their just trying to control you? If you do trust...you will be called a Sheeple?

WHAT Jewelz??????What is the "TRUTH" that we teach them??????????????????????

Wanna know what really scares me?? A few days ago,you,(Jewelz)had me believing that I WAS doing wrong by my children & loved ones and was second quessing if I was doing more harm than good.Thank God I came to my senses(snicker if you like)and realized that I am SO FAR from knowing all the answers ,but the ones that I do believe to be right,Im sticking to!!!! I also Pray to God that I never become so closed minded as to reject someone elses beliefs ,..as bullshit, before I do my own research on it. Pardon my French

I honestly enjoy and learn from most of your posts,some, not so much! PEACE

8/7/2007 3:33:11 AM In the name of Christianity .........  

yourmatingcall
Columbus, OH

God has left me with no choice but to believe! Im a wittness! I thank him every day for that knowledge!..........How do you know the wind is there? you see the leaves move!!!!!!

8/7/2007 10:54:29 AM In the name of Christianity .........  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

You cannot see the oxygen in the air, but you know its there.

I can finally agree whole heartedly w/ you Jewelz! Most Christians,most religions and most organized governments,would like us and encourage us to erase our spirit of rebellion,..Its called PEACE!

Good, though as you say; most of these agencies that would not just like and encourage us to erase our spirit of rebellion...

You must understand that (they) have been doing this to us/mankind, our consciousness, for thousands of years, intentionally, deliberately, on purpose and by design in every single area of your life, since from the time before you were born. It is called the matrix, a web of deciept that runs deep and is beyond the level of your/our understanding, because we were born into it. The matrix movie is real, they just had to put it in the fiction section/catagory because they could not tell you, thats the way it really is. What you 'think' is real, 'is not'...and what you 'think' is not real, actually is...try to see your life in reverse.

You would not believe them if they did and they know it, so they are telling you the story of what is really going on in this manner. The movies. They know you will be entertained and think that it is nothing more than a fiction movie with all the trappings...they even made you pay money for them to tell you whats going on with your life...The other side gives you updates on what is going on with your life. It's called the movies.

Everything is hidden in plain sight, there are no secrets. 'You' have all the power...and 'You' are a minnie God, with a little 'g'. You don't 'need' anyone to tell you what you should or should not be doing with your life. You are the, "One Nation Under God". 'You' ARE the Nation. Now how much power do you want? The rest, is a construct to get you to do your own demise, these agencies are there to erase 'Your' holy spirit, so you cannot learn a few secrets about what is really going on with your life. Well,.......the secret is out and I know what it is. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

[Edited 8/7/2007 12:13:45 PM]

8/7/2007 11:16:18 AM In the name of Christianity .........  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

For "the good"of all men comes to mind.I dont see a problem w/ people believing they are going to a better place(Heaven) or believing in a God Whos main objective is to Love All!

It is about Love yes. I don't see a problem with it either. If that is the best someone can wrap their mind around then who am I to say what they are to do with their time. Why believe a lie when there is something else enitirely going on. The idea is true, partcially, in little bits and pieces of a story about a better place that they are telling...but the better place they are painting for everyone is only in your mind, as a result of programming...the picture has been painted for you by agencies that wanted you to think the exact way they wanted you think.

They dished their story out to you for your entire life, in every area unimaginable, to get you to believe one thing, when another thing entirely, is going on about your very prescious life. You have to be able to find your way around, in your mind, of getting out of the box they constructed for you and managed to get everyone to believe.

It's not that hard really and you are actually pretty close, though there are ingredients for the real story recipe, of putting some critical pieces of the puzzle together that the 'otherside' is not going to make available for any public consumption. They leave that for you to figure out.

[Edited 8/7/2007 12:02:23 PM]

8/7/2007 11:50:31 AM In the name of Christianity .........  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Do you really think that if ALL men come around to seeing things the way you do that the world would be a better place? What do we teach our children? That "THIS" is all an illusion? You die and rot in the ground? Dont listen to "MOST" people,their just trying to control you? If you do trust...you will be called a Sheeple? WHAT Jewelz??????What is the "TRUTH" that we teach them??????????????????????

Absolutely Yes I do, to the first question, if people understood what is 'really' going on, it would be another ballgame. Though, to make a shift in consciousness to a higher frequency for a change in our world, it does not take everyone, you only need a small minority to move mountains. I don't have all the answers and never will, I am not saying that. You just need to have a few answers, to some big questions and then you can bring those pieces together and it makes a whole, and then it paints an entirely different beautiful picture about the very prescious being that you really are.

You are suppose to teach your children everything you know, do not hold back. Do not be afraid of telling them anything, they need to know everything possible. Of course, you are not going to scare the living crap out of them, use your intelligents, but tell them everything and fill them up with as much stuff that you can dish out at one time.

They will go away an process accordingly to their own plan. You are just a conduit, they are not your children. You were simply the means by which they chose to enter this world. Your job is to fill them up with as much info as you can so they are strong in their minds so they can move through their lives in peace and harmony with mankind with as much knowledge and understanding as you can muster up to give them.

Yes tell them that this is all an illusion, that what they' think' they see out of their eyes, is a total and complete lie. Tell them to try to look at their lives in reverse, of what they have been taught. Then things will eventually come together. It is a very strange thing, most bazaar and very abstract as to the way in which you need to look at life. You get glimpses and then things come together. Everything you have been taught and are being taught, is a lie. All the wierd stuff, all the fiction movies you see, all the bazaar stuff, it is actually more real than you can imagine. But,.....what you see out of your eyes....is a total and complete lie...what you hear out of your ears...is a total and complete lie about what is going on about who you 'really' are and what you are really capable of. They just never wanted you to know.

Everyone has been sold a story that is not real so you could not get intouch with your god self. They never wanted you to know that you are the 'One Nation' Under God, and 'you' actually have all the power. It would not serve them well if you knew that, you see. You don't need anyone to tell you how you should be thinking and what you should be doing with your time. They are there and in place to steal it all...to drain you of every bit of substance that you will give them, by your very own voluntary consent..they need for you, to be the one to do it, by giving up your rights and giving them your power. And you thank them for it to boot...It's called mind control dear...don't be so surprised at some conspriracy...its all a conspriracy...it's all a lie...The biggest hoax you could not even imagne, has been taking place right under your nose...All the movies you see are actually things happening in real life...the joke is on everyone buying the lie.

[Edited 8/7/2007 12:26:48 PM]

8/7/2007 1:38:26 PM In the name of Christianity .........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I do believe i am falling for you Jewelz....INSANITY and ALL!!!!Ill get back to you on the bla bla bla bla bla Nation under God running out the door. But FYI-I dont watch movies ,last one was 2 or 3 yrs ago,I mostly watch true life crime,except for Law&order,History or Biography or Religion shows (any religion).I never watch anything that I mayy get an unwelcomed emotion from and that includes happy ones as well.I just dont want to use up energy on fiction when i could be doing or thinking something worthwhile!!!!

I know you dont give a crap....but I just wanted you to know....after all.....I think I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL,Lots of Love&PEACE

8/7/2007 2:26:32 PM In the name of Christianity .........  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

O'my goldielocks thank you, you're hillarious...what did I do to deserve such happiness? Something I said perhaps?...it's amazing what a little bit of ink on a piece of paper will do. Well, in this case, text on a screen. I don't keep up with the movies either, or tv for that matter, it was an example about the fiction presented in our lives that is catagorized in the fiction section, to only make us 'think' its fiction, when in fact, the stuff is more real than anyone could believe...When the 'otherside' wants to tell you whats going on, they put it in the fiction section and fool everyone into thinking that it's 'too wierd' to be real...weird 'is' real. It is just a matter of making an adjustment in our thinking. I know what you mean about using up your time and energy in a more beneficial way for something worthwhile.

Ps. Here is a thought; Get around to the idea that instead of thinking that you think, 'with your mind', try thinking that you think, 'for your mind'.

Pss. You don't bend the spoon with your mind, you bend the spoon by bending your mind.

[Edited 8/7/2007 3:03:12 PM]

8/7/2007 6:21:16 PM In the name of Christianity .........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Whats w/ the bending spoons stuff? Are you a Crack Addict???????//LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyhoot...I will try to start thinking a little more the way you suggest,but only if you try to,once in a while, include a kind word towards Christians in your posts! Deal??????

PEACE

Page: 1, 2