Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

absolutely free hookup

Before our very first date, he mentioned he just wanted a thing ‘casual so I didn t feel it would eventuate. fort benning dating The plus size fashion blogger took to Twitter to ask both guys and girls to share their worst dating stories as a plus size particular person, and needless to say, the responses ranged from hilarious to horrifying. He purchased popcorn for himself before I arrived but supplied to share it. toledo doublelist Beth, on line dating can be such an ordeal but also an outstanding delight.

privatedelight mobile

In 2015, a New York Times write up about the study and the queries lots of of which have been pretty intimate and personal went viral. dating services in monterey ca The primary variation is in the content material of the inquiries you suggest they answer. If they invite your buddies, they may well out you as being a Zoosk user by extending the invitation on your behalf. dominican republic craigslist personal I can read portion of them ahead of I go in, but when I open them up it just has the timestamp and no message.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/14/2008 7:31:56 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

i keep reading peoples profiles and nine times out of ten they say how young they look or feel,i look 73,and feel 73,and am proud to say it.i can still keep up with guys much younger.beat my grandson in arm wrestling last year.i felt bad afterwards because i think i embarrased him.

6/14/2008 7:58:09 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

sunray37
Fort Dodge, IA

Great Wilbur I'm proud of my age but sure hope I don't look it but nice to be this age and have people say you don't look it

6/15/2008 2:33:31 AM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

I agree with sunray in all respects. Have a few minor squeeky joints in the morning,
but a workout on the bow flex takes care of that.

6/15/2008 4:55:10 AM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

I once read an article about a birthday party for Gloria Steinem. She was 50. A number of people remarked to her that she didn't look 50. She made a little speech and told the group that so many had said she didn't look 50, and then she said, "This is what 50 looks like>" And with the people that come and write and put their pictures on this website, this is what 71 or 72 or, whatever, looks like.

Truly, I never thought I would live this long. Not that there was any particular reason, I just always thought that. I never thought I would live to be 60, much less 74. So this is all gravy and I'm glad to see the world every day.

Not that it's always easy. I was out gardening yesterday and I hate the pain and the tiredness. But it sure was nice being out there in the yard.

Thank you for bringing this up, Wilbur!!

6/15/2008 10:10:10 AM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

No flirt intended here but Blue & all the ladies in the 70's group are very attactive & I see that.... not age. also pretty neat inside... as well as out, for sure.

6/15/2008 1:17:29 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

funloving0436
Hillsboro, OR

I'm also proud to be 72...most of the time I feel young, and do keep up with alot of younger folks. these are the best years of my life.

6/15/2008 3:50:56 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

grannygl
Morehead, KY

You are youngsters compared to me. At 86 I still have most of my fixtures I started out with. Some has been repaired and others still need fixing. Some have been removed and not replaced,. All in all, am in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in. The Dr's tell me i could still be around for twenty more years. Perish the thought. My mom died in 2004 at 104, so anything is possible? Happy to be alive anyway I am.

6/15/2008 4:19:35 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

joanne123
Fulton, MO

I am proud to be 74 too.nice to have the kids grown and be able to travel when you want to.love it.

6/15/2008 5:20:11 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh granny, I think it's wonderful you've aged gracefully...what's your secret?

6/15/2008 5:38:32 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Granny you are a beauty I didnt think how I looked until a younger lady a few months ago said " Wait until you get to be my age " Bless her,She was 62..

6/15/2008 6:54:16 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

I'M REALLY PROUD! I died in 1988, according to 2 doctors!

3 months ago they said I have a year to live, I FEEL GREAT!

I'LL BE AROUND 10 YEARS FROM NOW!

6/15/2008 7:08:13 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

hobobob
Louisville, OH

I'll be 75 this Oct. feel like I'm in my 40's, still walk 18 of holes golf (don't carry my own clubs) at least 4 times a week and today I shoot a 74 on a very tough course.

Do I feel bad about being 74 not at all, hope to have another 25 years before I have to depend on help.

Lets dance the nite

6/15/2008 7:16:07 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

rose375
San Marcos, TX

This is so strange to say::: "I am 71 years old !!"" I believe thru it all, this is truly the best years of my life..

6/15/2008 7:17:29 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

rose375
San Marcos, TX

Miss Joanne, Are you a new lady to the 70 ?

6/15/2008 7:19:48 PM is anyone proud to be 70 or over  

rose375
San Marcos, TX

Tim Russart's chair and desk is empty in memoriam...at Fox at 10..

Page: 1, 2, 3